About This Listing
- Large one bedroom with living, dining and kitchen areas
- Bedroom has queen-size bed and two large windows with good natural light
- Separate kitchen with stove, oven, microwave and complete cookware
- Heating and air-conditioning (summer only)
- Living area with sofa, TV (no cable) and dining table
- On second floor (one flight up and no elevator)
- Optional queen-size (or twin) blow up mattress (if needed)
- Location: 20's and 3rd Ave
Full use of the apartment space with rental. Food is not included.
Interaction with Guests
I will not be present during the stay.
- Dozens of restaurants (pizza, Italian, Thai, Chinese, Turkish, Mexican, burger, French, Greek, etc) within a five block radius
- Lots of nightlife options (sports bars, clubs, Irish pubs, happy hours)
- Duane Reade, Starbucks, laundry and pharmacies within two block
- Four grocery stores within three blocks
- Three blocks from the 6 train (2 stops south to Union Square and 2 stops north to Grand Central)
- Bus 102 and 103 stops right in front of apartment
- Convenient to walk to East Village, Midtown, Flatiron and Chelsea
I would prefer to have no children in the apartment. This is a relatively quiet building with respectful neighbors, so please keep noise at a normal level. Please keep the kitchen and eating area tidy so as to not attract ants or other insects. When not occupying the apartment, please turn off all lights and the air conditioner. No pets. No smoking.
It was a great stay at Jason's apartment. He was very supportive - even when our flight was delayed and we arrived very late in the evening.
The apt is centrally located - in a few minutes you can reach the subway, several restaurants and supermarkets. Its ideal for sightseeing and discovering New York.
In the apt we had everything in place we needed incl. good working WiFi. It looks exactly like on the photos.
Jason is wonderful, and left us a bottle of wine to enjoy during our stay! The apartment is spacious (for NYC), and has everything you'd need to enjoy your time here. The building's temperature is controlled by the owner, so sometimes it did get a little warm, but nothing a propped window/fan couldn't fix. The neighborhood is filled with wonderful restaurants, grocery stores, and only a few blocks away from several subway entrances. I would definitely recommend it!
Although we never actually met Jason, we found Jason to be incredibly available and helpful with regard to our stay (via email and text). The place is just as described on his profile/ad and is in a great location of Manhattan. Bus right out front, and 5min walk to Subway. Coin op Laundromat within a stones throw. Jason was helpful with regard to recommending local places to eat etc.
The apartment is very cosy and suited 3 adults okay.
A nice welcome from Jason when I arrived from my long trip, it's was lovely. The place is great, similar to the pictures, very easy to use, and well equipped.
Windows have curtains closed but it doesn't matter as I was in the apartment only at night.
Bars, restaurants made a lively neighborhood but not too much, it's rather a quiet place during the night.
15 min by walks to Flat Iron, 10 min to the Empire, 25 min to Time Square, 2 streets from the subway, very central.
A great place to stay!
Jason's apartment is perfect for two people. It is a typical New York apartment and very compact but exactly as presented on Airbnb. The bed was comfy and the kitchen was well equipped. The apartment is in a safe area only two and a bit blocks from the subway and surrounded by numerous eateries.
Jason was extremely easy to communicate with and check in and out was a breeze and very flexible.
We had a really nice stay at jason's apartment.
The apartment is very nice and cosy, just like in the pictures. It is also in a great location in the city with a lot of cool places around that Jason recommended us.
Jason was kind and thoughtful about our arriving and leaving time.
I will defiantly recommend Jason's apartment for a great stay at amazing New York.
This host has 7 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Jason
I'm originally from a small town in Louisiana but now live in New York. I have an MBA and work in Consulting. I love traveling and lived in Asia for 8 years.