Hi there and welcome to NYC, book with me and I promise to do my best in helping you have an amazing time while you're here!!
PLEASE SEE MY OTHER LISTING FOR REVIEWS-to get an idea of what type of person I am :)
ABOUT THE APARTMENT:
- Large windows and lots of sunlight
-ultra high ceilings/loft style
- 1 regular bed in the bedroom-( sleeps 2 people)
- 2 very comfortable queen sofas that extend and can become a full bed which sleep 2 people each
-large Closet in the bedroom
- 1 large dresser where you can neatly keep your clothing
- Central air-conditioning & heating
- All bed sheets, pillows, comforters, towels, shampoo and conditioner, body wash and hand soaps will be provided. You will receive 1 set of towels( which includes 3 towels-a large body towel, a medium head towel and a small face cloth) for a 7 day period. If you think you need more than that, then please bring your own as well. As you can imagine this is not a hotel where i can provide you with towels every day so having 4 people staying means I wil leave you with 4 sets or 12 towels.
- You'll get a set of keys to the apartment so you can enter and leave as you please
- modern bar where you can enjoy your meals in style
- Fully equipped, clean kitchen (microwave, toaster, oven, coffee machine)
- Perfect location for vacationers and theater-goers.
- Iron and Ironing board
- Newly painted and furnished
- Free High-speed WIFI
- IHome system to play music from your Iphone/Ipod
- 1 bathroom with shower cabin
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD/LOCATION - Midtown West/Hell's Kitchen/Times Square:
My apartment is in a PERFECT LOCATION for visiting NYC. Apt is close to all subway lines, very close to Times Square, in the heart of Manhattan with lots of great shops, bars, eclectic restaurants, cafes, clubs and everything NYC has to offer.
Subway lines in the area are:
1, A, B, C, D lines-located at Broadway and 58th
E line at Broadway and 50th or Broadway and 53 St
N, R line at 49th and 7th ave
Tons of grocery stores, delis, drugstores nearby (some of which are 24-hour).
- Easy to hail a cab, they are all over in this busy area
- Easy to get to the apt from the airport by subway or you can also take a taxi or shuttle (if you need directions I will provide them after reservation)
- If you have car there are affordable lots nearby where you can find good deals for longer periods of time, but it is advisable to use the public transportation because this area is very busy and parking can be a hassle.
INCLUDED IN NIGHTLY RATE:
- Towels and linens
-There's a security deposit that you will get back automatically 48 hrs after your visit (though if any damage is done you will be held responsible and by making a booking you hereby agree to this).
- WIFI, and all utilities.
-fully stocked kitchen
-IHome system to play music, alarm, radio etc
CHECK IN/OUT TIMES:
Flexible except if there is another party either checking out on the same day you arrive, or checking in on the same day that you are departing. If that is the case the check-out times is 12 Pm and the check-in time is 2 PM or later.
El departamento es igual a las fotos y está ubicado a tres cuadras de Times Square. La calefacción es excelente, la cocina equipada y está rodeado de lugares para comprar comida y abastecer la heladera. La ducha calentita y siempre que necesitamos algo, Madlene estuvo rapidamente para ayudarnos. Lo único que afea un poquito la cuadra es la construcción que hay en estos momentos en la calle. Volvería a alquilarlo.
We stayed at Madlene's apartment for 4 nights and it was perfect for us. It's so close to Times Square and there are lots of bars and restaurants nearby. We loved the deli at the top of the road! The bedroom can be a little noisy through the night but like others have said, it's NYC and didn't cause too much of a problem. Madlene was really responsive and helpful throughout- I'd highly recommend this apartment.
Quartier parfait très bien placé, calme et en plein centre proche de Time square .Chaufferie de l'appart sous la chambre donc bruyante il est recommandé de prévoir des bouchons d'oreilles pour dormir bien. Madlene est charmante, très bon contacts.
My 2 girl-friends and I came to NYC for a concert. We booked our 2 day stay with Madlene because we loved the photos of her apt. The apt was cozy, smaller than we expected but cute, efficient and enough room for 3 girls. Madlene was friendly and sweet. She's quick to respond to our text messages. The apt is located in an awesome area. Everything is in close proximity. 10 min walk to Time Square & to Central Park. So many great restaurants, bars & shopping stores near by. The only complaint we had was the temperature of the apt. We came during a snow storm and the apt got really cold. With both the furnace and portable heater on, we were still cold due to the draft coming in from the windows. But overall, we enjoyed our stay and we loved that we got to experience the "New Yorker" lifestyle.
A jewel of a place. Clean, comfortable, and just as described. Fantastic, convenient neighborhood, Madlene was helpful, friendly and responsive. Will definitely rebook.
Great location for our quick theater visit to NY - we walked everywhere. The apartment was clean and comfortable for our one night stay. Madlene met us as agreed before the official check-in time so that we could drop off our bag and continue on to our lunch reservation. Since we only stayed one night, we didn't take advantage of the kitchen, other than for some ice. It was equipped with all the basics so it would have been easy to cook and make the stay ore economical. WiFi and TV, so it was easy to stay in touch.
Excellent location — we could walk to most places we wanted to go to! Area will be will be even better without the construction in the street.
Really nice, clean apartment conveniently located near Times Square. Madlene answered our questions quickly and was easy to deal with.
Madlene's apartment was very comfortable and spacious, as shown. It could easily fit our company of three and it was arguably cleaner than most hotels we had stayed at in NY in the past. There were all the expected amenities (towels, kitchen utensils, etc.) and the space felt very welcoming. The apartment also had a great location, close by many enjoyable restaurants. Although the noise level might affect some of the older members in our trip, the location and state of the apartment made everything worthwhile.
Emailed Madlene to set up checkin time she was flexible and very responsive, the place was very clean and cozy. The bed was comfy and the place was very well kept. I would recommend this to any friends and will definitely be back. Madlene seemed very friendly and answered all questions I had. Also the location was great.