About this listing
Hi there and welcome to NYC, book with me and I promise to do my best in helping you have an amazing time while you're here!!
ABOUT THE APARTMENT:
- Large windows and lots of sunlight
- 1 regular bed in the bedroom-( sleeps 2 people)
- 2 very comfortable queen sofas that extend and can become a full bed which sleep 2 people each
-large Closet in the bedroom
- 1 large dresser where you can neatly keep your clothing
- Central air-conditioning & heating
- All bed sheets, pillows, comforters, towels, shampoo and conditioner, body wash and hand soaps will be provided.
- You'll get a set of keys to the apartment so you can enter and leave as you please
- modern bar where you can enjoy your meals in style
- Fully equipped, clean kitchen (microwave, toaster, oven, coffee machine)
- Perfect location for vacationers and theater-goers.
- Iron and Ironing board
- Free High-speed WIFI
- IHome system to play music from your Iphone/Ipod
- 1 bathroom with shower cabin
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD/LOCATION - Midtown West/Hell's Kitchen/Times Square:
My apartment is in a PERFECT LOCATION for visiting NYC. Apt is close to all subway lines, very close to Times Square, in the heart of Manhattan with lots of great shops, bars, eclectic restaurants, cafes, clubs and everything NYC has to offer.
Subway lines in the area are:
1, A, B, C, D lines-located at Broadway and 58th
E line at Broadway and 50th or Broadway and 53 St
N, R line at 49th and 7th ave
Tons of grocery stores, delis, drugstores nearby (some of which are 24-hour).
- Easy to hail a cab, they are all over in this busy area
- Easy to get to the apt from the airport by subway or you can also take a taxi or shuttle (if you need directions I will provide them after reservation)
- If you have car there are affordable lots nearby where you can find good deals for longer periods of time, but it is advisable to use the public transportation because this area is very busy and parking can be a hassle.
INCLUDED IN NIGHTLY RATE:
- Towels and linens
-There's a security deposit that you will get back automatically 48 hrs after your visit (though if any damage is done you will be held responsible and by making a booking you hereby agree to this).
- WIFI, and all utilities.
-fully stocked kitchen
-IHome system to play music, alarm, radio etc
CHECK IN/OUT TIMES:
Flexible except if there is another party either checking out on the same day you arrive, or checking in on the same day that you are departing. If that is the case the check-out times is 11 Am and the check-in time is 3 PM or later.
VERY IMPORTANT- this is a luxury building and management is very fussy about noise, so no loud partying in the apartment. I will also ask you to please keep the place in order, use everything with care and not damage the furniture while you stay over. Also smoking is not allowed
Rules for the check-in/check-out and apt usage.
Please respect them because the success of my listing depends on them and if my neighbors complain then my listing will be taken down from Airbnb and I will lose everything. If you will not respect them and my polite request to you, then I will have to withhold money from or your total security deposit.
1)Please call the host when getting to the apt and wait on the corner in front of the Deli at 49th and 9th Ave in order for the host to come escort you to the apartment
2)Please get the luggage inside the apartment as soon as possible so that the entrance will not be blocked for the other neighbors which will complain if that happens
3)Please come with your luggage organized and avoid having many small bags, instead have 3 or 4 big carry-ons
While staying at the apartment:
1)Please know that if anyone asks who you are, you have to tell them you are friends of mine visiting me for a couple of days and I am staying with you.
2)Please don’t make noise in the apartment and use everything with care.
3)Please if you are a large group, 4 people, get out of the apt in the morning 2 by 2 people, at an interval of 2 minutes from one another.
4)Any emergency you might have or issue call the host and ask for help, do not ask neighbors or anyone else.
1)Please don’t block the entrance and hang on the hallway with luggage, leave the apartment 2 by 2 people and take the luggage outside in an organized manner. There cannot be any blocking with too many people or luggage in the building hallway or right in front of the building.
2)If you need to leave before the host gets to do the check-out then you can leave the keys inside of the apartment and drag the door after you, it will lock automatically.
Wishing you a wonderful stay and thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.