About This Listing
Perfect and very convenient place to stay to explore Metro Manila or other parts of the country. Very close to the airport and blocks away from restaurants, mall, casino and nightlife. 24/7 security and parking available. Fully furnished one bedroom condo, with swimming pool, tennis court, guest lobby.
Newport City is a 25 Hectare mixed-use Residential Resort development located beside the Villamor Golf Course, across NAIA3 and is just 5 to 10 minutes away from the Makati Business District and Fort Bonifacio Global City. ((website hidden).ph)
One bedroom fully furnished condominium (46 sqm) (Maximum occupancy is 3 adults). Available for short term rental, minimum three nights.
• Queen size bed and a sofa bed
• 32 inch Sony Bravia TV
• WIFI internet
• Fully equipped Kitchen
• Hot water in the shower and sink
On site amenities includes the following:
• 24/7 Full guard security
• Lap and freeform swimming pools
• Childrens wading pool
• Changing room and restrooms by the pools.
• Basement parking (additional cost)
• Tennis Court
• Building entrance reception lobby for guests
Nearby establishments and Landmarks
• Marriot Hotel, Maxim Hotel and Remington Hotel
• Resort World Manila with Casino, Newport Mall, Cinema and Performing Arts Theater
• Villamor Golf Course
• Metro Supermarket, 7/11 convenience stores
• Multicultural Restaurants and fast food chains.
• Banco de Oro
• Bar 360 - Located at the center of the ground floor casino, it is where you can catch performances by exceptional foreign acts, enjoy the music of local bands, or catch exclusive parties and shows.
• Republiq - is the largest and one of the most popular night clubs in Manila. The club is best described as a Vegas nightclub. ((website hidden))
• Resort World Casino ((website hidden))
This is the perfect place to stay where almost everything is just a walk away. Very convenient location and at the center of all places to go. Enjoy a resort living while savoring all what Newport City offers.
Very close to all kinds of restaurants, convenience stores, mall, cinema, live theater, church and casino. Almost everything you need is within walking distance. Very secured area, gated and 24/7 security. Laundry service is also available with pick up and delivery.
Very easy access to all kinds of transportation.
Other Things to Note
The security guard at the building lobby can assist you in getting service for cleaning, laundry and transportation arrangement.
Strictly no parties allowed or rowdy visitors allowed.
Strictly no smoking allowed. No pets allowed.
The unit shall be turned over by the guest in the same condition as it was. Please keep the unit clean.
Any damages or missing items shall a be liability of the guest.
Please keep all your valuables with you when leaving the unit. We will not be responsible for any missing or lost valuables and personal belongings.
Turn off the air conditioning unit and unplug all the small appliances when leaving.
Cleaning and Laundry is available upon request.
I advise cleaning once a week, with the guest present while they clean so you can tell them what you need done.
The condo was just as described and as you see on the pictures. It has everything that it needed for a week's stay. Really comfy bed, cozy living room, and it comes with all the kitchen stuffs that you need for light cooking.
I used the swimming pool everyday as the weather is perfect in Manila and Resorts World is just a few minutes walking distance.
Communication with host is quick and attended to my needs. Thank you Rosemarie for hosting me.
Very convenient place to stay. Clean condo, good wifi, and it was nice to unwind to cable tv. The host responded quickly, and had family near by. Would recommend to stay here if you need to be by the airport or Resort World.
I would absolutely recommend staying in Mrs. Moreno's condo, and this is why:
1. The condo looks exactly like in the picture, it's immaculate. I stayed at this condo for three months, and out of all the places I stayed at in the Philippines (6 places), it was the best, BY FAR.
2. The wifi in the apartment is amazing, it never went down during the entire three months I stayed in this apartment. I wish my wifi in America was that good, lol!
3. Security. The condo has A LOT of security. To get to your condo, you have to go through about 3 or 4 guards/doormen. At first, this may seem odd (for an American), but after a few days, you get used to it and you get to know the doormen/guards, and you appreciate what they're doing. If you stay at this condo, you pretty much don't have to worry about your things getting stolen when you're out and about. The condo's door is VERY thick, and basically no one gets in the building unless they are supposed to be in the building. This place is SAFE.
4. The pool. It's a pool, it's self-explanatory.
5. The neighborhood. The neightborhood is REALLY safe, you can walk around without any issues at all and just explore. You can also walk to Resorts World Manila for some of the best food in the Philippines. I recommend Republiq Cafe, but there are MANY places to chose from. If you go to Republiq Cafe, try the pork chop, the fried pork belly (lechon kawali), the omelette, the jalapeno cheese dip with chips, and their fruit shakes. Resorts World also has movies, a casino, live music, plays/performances, and a high end nightclub (It's called Republiq).
6. Mall of Asia and Makati are about a 200 to 250 peso ($5 or $6) taxi ride away, so it's great.
7. The airport is across the street (but the planes are far enough that you don't hear planes (I never heard any planes, at all).
8. Finally, the hosts. Mrs. Moreno and her husband basically took care of any requests (I wanted cable) in a timely manner. I would like to say more about them, but the thing is they did such a great job that there's nothing to say. I mean, the experience was flawless, they thought of every detail. Staying at this condo is great because it is managed so well that you don't have to worry about anything, and you can just focus on your vacation. Have fun!
9. Style. The furnishings are very stylish and very easy to relax into.
I had a great time in the Philippines, and I would definitely recommend staying in Mrs. Moreno's condo, it is extremely well managed. Also, in addition to being good managers, Mrs. Moreno and her husband are just, well, really likeable, haha, they're a pleasure to deal with!
Great place to stay , very secure , next door to Resort World and 20 minutes or so to Greenbelt and Mall of Asia. And minutes away from domestic and international airport. The only thing I would recommend for Rosemarie to have at the unit is CABLE TV.
Rosemarie family very helpful………………………….I would stay there again.
About the Host, Rosemarie
I am from Laguna, married with grown kids. Me and my husband loves to travel and visit our home country most of the time. Dancing is our favorite thing to do besides going to church. We always want our guest to be comfortable and hope that we can accomplish that.