Traditional old Breton farmhouse, 70 sq. meters , fully renovated in 2012, perfect for couples and families.
This terraced house has a private entrance and parking space.
* Kitchen with dishwasher, stove , microwave, fridge, traditional coffee maker, Senseo , kettle, washing machine
* Dining room and reading corner.
* TV lounge with sofa bed
* 1st bedroom with a double bed (9 sq. meters)
* First Bathroom with bath, basin and toilet
* 2nd Bedroom with double bed (10 sq. meters)
* Separate restroom
* 2nd bathroom with shower and basin
* 3rd bedroom, with sofa bed and single bed (12 sq. meters). We can provide a cot.
Bed linen and towels are included in the price. Do not forget to bring your beach towels!
Breakfast is included so you have at your disposal everything necessary.
In the garden: garden furniture, electric barbecue and a swing are at your disposal.
The World Heritage Site "Meneham", with its artisans, tourist entertainment, museum restaurant and its beautiful beaches are just 800 meters away from the house. You can walk there in minutes by a secure way. Several hiking trails are nearby.
The many activities of the Coast legends await you: shellfish, land sailing, windsurfing, sailing (near Aber Wrac'h), hiking, biking and horseback riding... And why not simply relax and enjoy the scenery!
All the shops of Kerlouan (and a supermarket) are five minutes away by car. The house is 40 minutes away from Roscoff, 40 minutes from Brest, 30 minutes from the TGV station Landerneau.
I am at your disposal for any question. Degemer mad, welcome!
Nota Bene: you host (Christiane) speaks French and Breton, but does not really speak English...