Gaze upon the City & Mountains. Walk 2 blocks to delicious Restaurants. Quickly go Downtown, LoDo, Convention Center - in the Safe, Beautiful, Historic Capitol Hill neighborhood. You get a Master Bedroom, Private Full Bathroom. + Pool, Hot tub, Gym
You get a Private Master Bedroom with a Queen Bed and full Private Bathroom in a 2 Bed, 2 Bath 1067 square feet Newly Updated Condo - with a spectacular south-facing view of the city and Rocky Mountains - in one of Denver's most desirable neighborhoods.
Your Master Bedroom Features:
- Queen Memory Foam Mattress
- TV w/ Roku for Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, etc.
- Option to pull in another mattress
- Desk w/ 2 chairs
- Private Bathroom
- Direct Access to Balcony
- South and West facing Views of City and Mountains
You'll have full access to everything my condo has to offer including:
- Full Kitchen with New Appliances
- Both Bathrooms - in case there are 2 of you and need to use bathrooms at the same time. Just note the 2nd bath is also shared with me.
- Living Area with TV, Chromecast (for Netflix, Hulu Plus and more), Tuner, DVD and home entertainment system (with surround sound)
- Futon Couch/Bed in the Living Room
- Balcony that overlooks southwest Denver with no obstructions (picture attached showing the view)
- Central Air Conditioning
- Wood burning fireplace
- FREE private parking
- Indoor Pool
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Workout Facility
- Pool Table
What's the Neighborhood like?
Capitol Hill (aka "Cap Hill") was once the home of Denver's elite and origination of American Foursquare architecture. Today it consists of historic mansions, apartments and condo buildings.
What's in the Neighborhood and Nearby?
- Governor's Park is just 2 blocks away
- Cheeseman Park is 0.6 miles away
- Cherry Creek is 0.6 miles away
- Washington Park is 1 mile away
- Colorado State Capitol is 1 mile away
- Downtown Denver is 1.3 miles away
- Colorado Convention Center is 1.6 miles away
You'll also have access to great bars and restaurants within walking distance.
What about your host?
I'm a business professional who owns and operates a very small software development company based here in Denver. I'm often out working and playing - so you may not see much of me during your visit. I'm from Colorado and, although I've been away to travel and live in various places around the world, I always end up back in Denver. Some of my interests include: volleyball, mountain biking, hiking, snowboarding, Spanish, travel, computers (and mobile devices!), marketing, customer development, and happy hours.
- RTD (Public Transit) lines are nearby
- B-cycle station just 2 blocks away (if you want to rent a bicycle)
- Parking in Building
Anything I missed? Questions? Comments? Let me know!
Thanks for reading :-) -Jason
You have access to everything! - except for my bedroom, that is.
- Fully renovated Kitchen
- Living room
- Balcony with an amazing view of Denver and the Rocky Mountains
- TV and Stereo
- Private Parking
- Hot Tub and Pool
- Sauna and Gym
- Any food and drink in the fridge
(Please help yourself to beer, wine, and whatever else looks good!)
Interaction with Guests
If you want someone to show you around; give advice on places to go and things to do; or just point you in the right direction; let me know and, if I'm around I'll be happy to chat, hang out and help you out.
What I love about the neighborhood:
- the beautiful mansions and houses
- the assortment of cafes, bars and restaurants within walking distance
- the proximity to downtown and other great neighborhoods
- the nearby parks
What should you do if you have free time?
- Grab a cup of coffee and hang out for a while at Pablo's on 6th
- Try the food and drink at Lala's or Angelo's
- Walk through Governor's Park
- Go north on Pennsylvania to Colfax
- Grab food/drink at Prohibition or Cheeky Monk and watch the shenanigans on Colfax
- Go back south on Pearl
- Check out the parks: Cheesman, Washington or City Park (my favorite - best place in the city for sunset is at the east end of Ferril Lake)
For events in the area:
Westword - (website hidden)
Thrillist - (website hidden)
EventBlimp - (website hidden)
Need a car? Check out RelayRides!
My car: /car-rental/denver/honda-fit/46393
You can park in our building's Guest Parking for FREE :-)
For airport transport, you can take the bus (Denver RTD) or check out the SuperShuttle.
There are buses throughout the city. Check out the Denver RTD website and/or (website hidden) Maps (using the Transit option).
You can also rent a B-cycle. Or ask me about it and I can give you an extra card to get around town for FREE :-)
Other Things to Note
Please let me know of your plans so that we can coordinate - especially when you plan to arrive and when you plan to depart.
If you have any issues, question, comments or concerns don't hesitate to call me. I will send you a full "Condo User Guide" once you book that will give you all the info you should need during your stay.
Jason's place in Capitol Hill is amazing. Great location, mountain view and lots of space and privacy. Parking is available so that is nice, and the neighborhood is very friendly.
My stay at Jason's place was great! The apartment is extremely comfortable, clean, and well situated near downtown and bike shares. The building had cheap laundry machines and WiFi throughout. Jason is a really super awesome host, showing me some cool places in town and helping me get setup with the bike share. This place is an easy recommend and if I'm back in Denver, will definitely try to stay here.
Jason was a great host and has a nice place. Area is quiet, view was great, and their was plenty of literature to get your exploration of Denver off to a great start. We met Jason once while we there and enjoyed our stay. Thanks Jason!
Jason is a great host. He provides a quiet & comfortable place to stay. I'd recommend staying at his place.
Jason is an excellent host. He is very generous with his space and we felt completely at home in this very pleasant condo in a great neighborhood. Governor's Park is a gem and the entire area is very walkable and friendly. The building has a great sauna and steam room to relax after a day of house-hunting or hiking.
Jason was a great host, friendly and accomodating. The place is clean and spacious with a private bathroom. We had everything we needed and were even able to workout in the gym downstairs.
This host has 1 review for other properties.View Other Reviews
Hi there! I'm from Denver, Colorado and like to visit new places and meet new people. I develop software applications (aka "apps") for a living and am fortunate that this work allows me to travel. I also love sports and outdoor activities. I play basketball and volleyball; and I enjoy mountain biking, snowboarding and surfing (among other activities).