Agriturismo San Martino is located in the center of Montisi, a typical medieval village located a few kilometers from some of the most famous Art Cities of Tuscany, such as Siena, Pienza, Montepulciano, Montalcino, home to the famous Brunello.
It is also close to numerous thermal resorts such as Bagno Vignoni, Rapolano and San Casciano Bagni, and surrounded by the beauty of the Val d'Orcia, one of the most striking landscapes of Tuscany.
In the farm there are two apartments, this is the largest one.
It is a 85 sqm apartment composed of:
- living / dining room with a large fireplace
- kitchenette with fully equipped kitchen
- a room with two single beds with wrought iron headboard and a small walk-in closet
- a bedroom with a double bed with wrought iron headboard, a wardrobe, a chest of drawers, a sofa, a small table and a pouff
- bathroom with walk-in shower. There is also a hairdryer.
The apartment has television.
The large fireplace, which dates back to its restoration of 1862, recalls the old origin of the large entrance room, the kitchen where the large family of farmers gathered for dinner after a long and hard work day In the fields and the place where women gathered around the fire to knit, knit and tell stories.
Interaction with guests
I live in the manor house of the agriturismo and are easily reachable and contactable for any occasion.
I suggest using it extensively for tips on experiences not to be missed in our territory and to nominate the places you will not forget!
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.