Drvenik Veli is a small island of Trogir archipelago 7NM away from the old town. It is extremely attractive because of its isolated beaches and crystal clear blue Mediterranean Sea, perfect for diving, boating or just resting.
The island is connected with the town of Trogir by a regular ferry boat up to 3 times a day during the season. The ferry port in Trogir is 5km from the Split airport (5 min by car). There is an organised bus transportation from the airport to Trogir.
Situated close to the town of Trogir, the town-monument under UNESCO protection, and far from the city noise makes it an ideal place to relax and enjoy the sea, sunshine and tranquillity. It is also easy to organize trips to visit Šibenik, Zadar and Split.
The position of the apartment: 80 m from the sea, located in bay Grabule which is 5 min walking distance from the main bay Drvenik Veli (Selo) or 20 min from isolated sand and pebble beaches.
This spacious 85 m2 apartment, accommodates up to 6 people. Features include: A fully equipped kitchen, two bathrooms and 3 double bed rooms, large balcony (10m2) with a beautiful sea view, big terrace 16 m2, and an air conditioning system.
- we can offer to pick you up with a boat from Vinišće, and organize a parking place for your car on a guarded parking lot (parking fee 3euros per day).
- you can order traditional dishes and drinks (fish and meat specialities)
Facilities on the island:
- 4 restaurants / taverns (3 in the main bay, and one in the famous bay Krknjaši where there is a popular sand beach)
- 1 store/market
- possible bed&breakfast (price on request)
- possible half pansion (price on request)
Towels, bed linen and hair dryer are provided.
During your stay, you will find this location is perfect for spending your days at the nearby beaches and resting in the tranquillity of its pristine nature.