About this listing
'Sandy Toes & Salty Kisses', Tiki Bar, Game Room, 50' TV-Closest Beach to Disney
5 Bedrooms,4 Bathrooms PLUS a Disney-Theme Bunk Rm; Private, Tropical, Fountains
* * * Registered and Fully-LICENSED in Brevard County & the State of Florida
* * * Providing unique Vacation Rental experiences since 2005.
'Beachy Vacation Rentals', where all rentals are 300 yards or less to the BEACH
Welcome to 'SANDY TOES & SALTY KISSES', a spacious, 2200 square-foot house that accommodates 14 with 5 bedrooms, a bonus DISNEY-THEME BUNK ROOM, and 4 bathtub/showers . Shared use of a 4-PERSON Family BIKE with a weekly rental.
NEW 2013 renovation features Beachy resort furnishings and Beach Murals, TIKI BAR, GAME ROOM with pool table, air hockey, games table, and video game entertainment. Large Dining table seats 10.
There is a 7 night minimum for this property.
Relax in the comfortable lounge chairs to the sound of fountains and the smell of exotic flowers in a tropical courtyard surrounded by a secure white privacy fence. Grill your favorite foods and dine outside in the private back yard. a small private Resort that feels like home.
SANDPIPER PARK, across the street has playgrounds, baseball diamonds, and basketball hoops. Tennis courts are only a few blocks.
'Beachy Vacation Rentals' specializes in Family REUNIONS, BIRTHDAYS, & WEDDINGS with highly desirable beachside destinations on the Space Coast since 2003.
We have an adjacent duplex with a total of 4 bedrooms 4 baths:
'Just Beachy Keen' are 2 side by side villas, each have 2 bedrooms with 2 baths and separate kitchens. This entire complex can sleep a total of 28 persons.
Please email for availability.
We have other beach properties available: 'The Beach AND River Retreat', Melbourne Beach, a 3-bedroom, 2-bath, house that sleeps 10....
Guests will enjoy the use of boogie boards, cooler, beach chairs, beach towels and the shared use of the Quad bike for the beautiful bike paths in the area.
Interaction with guests
We love to meet our guests and answer any questions for them. However, they have totally private accommodations.
1. Just sit back, relax, and enjoy a wonderful vacation, truly Florida style.
2. Check out the tourist information regarding restaurants, sports, local attractions and
3. Free internet service and use of broadband wireless access.
4. Sorry, NO PETS are permitted in rental. A $200 fine will be assessed and you will be required to vacate the house
immediately without a refund. Florida Law prohibits pets on the beach.
5. Please locate your fire extinguishers under the kitchen sink.
A propane grill is available in the courtyard. This is a non-smoking
house. Please smoke outside. Florida Law prohibits fireworks.
6. Our home is completely furnished. However, daily cleaning service is not provided
during your stay. You will find the kitchen generously stocked with the necessary cookware,
dinnerware, and appliances.
8. Bedrooms and baths have linens. No need to do any laundry before departure. If you choose to wash our towels please wash them with bleach and only with whites. There is a supply of red rags under the kitchen sink. Please do not use our towels for clean up.
9. A complimentary small amount of soap, shampoo, toilet paper, paper towel, and kitchen garbage bags is provided.
Dishwasher soap, foil, plastic wrap, salt, pepper and misc. supplies are normally left by previous guests. We ask that you replace what you empty and then it is convenient for everyone. Check supplies upon arrival before you shop.
10. Please dispose of all garbage in outside garbage receptacles. Garbage pick-up is on
TUESDAY and FRIDAY Please take trash can to the street in the morning. RECYCLE bin goes to the street on THURSDAY.
11. Please park vehicles in front of the building. 2 spaces per unit
12. Do not remove any furnishings, accessories or linens from the house.
13. The use of all related accessories are used at the lessee own risk.
14. The weekly fee is for a maximum of fourteen (14) people. A costly
surcharge will be accessed for any additional people. Students and singles under 25
are not permitted without parent or legal guardian renting and occupying the unit for
the entire stay.
15. Please wash dishes before you leave and take all trash containers to street on designated days to avoid excess cleaning fee.
16. The use of the 4 person bike is shared with Just Beachy and Beachy Keen. Please keep locked whenever your're not pedaling, and inside the fenced area when not in use.
I have read and understand the housekeeping policy.
You’re steps away from a private beach and river, so marvel from sunrise to sunset !
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 110 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I moved from Ohio to Cocoa Beach 29 years ago after my husband, John, proposed to me on the Cocoa Beach Pier. We raised our three sons here and love Florida. For the last 13 years I have been a Realtor and specializing in vacation rental homes. I love bringing families together for healthy wholesome fun.
I definitely have sand in my shoes and cannot live too far from the beach!
I hope to help others enjoy their vacation at a Beachy Vacation Rental.
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.