South of France, Languedoc Roussillon
Big family house with terrasse. Situated in a quiet residential neighborhood on the sea front.
Added services: Catering / Wine
The house is situated in a residential familial neighborhood. Sun, peace and tranquility can define this little bit of paradise.
The beach is less than a 2 min walk. The sand is thin and the beach is not too crowded. You can plainly enjoy the sun without being stuck to your neighbor.
The best part of this house is without a doubt its terraces and its garden. They allow you to spend your holiday time outside in the sun. The terrace is partly covered so you can enjoy your lunch with a welcome shade, a barbecue allow you to grill some south of France specialties.
A must in the summer, in South of France! Discover our added service of catering/wine order*
On the ground floor of my house you will find:
• 1 double bedroom
• 1 bathroom (shower, toilet and sink)
• 1 furbished kitchen (fridge, freezer, dish washer, gas cooker, oven, microwave, coffeemaker)
• 1 leaving/dining room (with television and DVD player).
The leaving room has a convertible sofa and can be used as a room. It can be closed with a retractable curtain.
On the first floor you will find:
• 1 double bedroom with a private terrace.
• 1 toilet
• 1 kid room with two single beds.
• A room furbished with a convertible sofa that can also be used as a bedroom.
Attention: the access to the upper floor is made with a ladder staircase.
Total: 3 bedrooms (2 double bed rooms + 1 kid room with two single beds), 2 rooms to be used as bedrooms (closing leaving room + 1st floor room both with convertible sofas)
St-Pierre- la-mer is a charming sea side town really accessible even in the high season. In the direct neighborhood you find a convenience store and cafeteria where you can buy your supply but also have a quick bite.
The town of St-Pierre- la-mer offers a lot of activities in the summer:
• A traditional market every morning: buy your fruits and vegetables, terroir products, seafood but also ladies clothes to an unbeatable price!
• A night market more centered on handcraft goods.
• A fun fair every night from June to September.
• Diverse animations: shows, performances, concerts, circus…
• A great choice in sport activities: windsurf, kite surf, water sports, bike tours, hiking, equestrian center
• Naturist beach
To know more about the city you can check the local tourist information center.
Your arrival :
St-Pierre- la-mer is accessible in public transport from the town of Narbonne but I would highly recommend to rent a car in order to discover the charms of the region.
Nearby sightseeing sites of interest: Cathares castles, vineyards, museums…
To sum up: This villa is the perfect place to spend your holidays on the sea.
Do not hesitate in asking any questions.
Hoping to see you soon
* An added service can be proposed on demand: Catering/Wine
Order the local specialties to grill but also diverse preparation: Paella, Couscous…
Those specialties will be prepared from our familial butchery/catering company.
A selection of Wine can be also offered to you, before your arrival or during your stay. Don’t miss a minute and start your holiday with a nice aperitif.
The house is to rent entirely per full week from Saturday to Saturday. It is possible to park in the garden or outside the house.