About This Listing
South of France, Languedoc Roussillon
Big family house with terrasse. Situated in a quiet residential neighborhood on the sea front.
Added services: Catering / Wine
The house is situated in a residential familial neighborhood. Sun, peace and tranquility can define this little bit of paradise. The house wa renovated in Mai 2014.
The beach is less than a 1 min walk. The sand is thin and the beach is not crowded even in full season. You can plainly enjoy the sun and the sea.
The best part of this house is without a doubt its terraces and its garden. They allow you to spend your holiday time outside in the sun. The terrace is partly covered so you can enjoy your lunch with a welcome shade, a barbecue allow you to grill some south of France specialties.
3 charming master bedrooms will allow you to get long night of rest (The bedrooms have just been renovated and the bed are new in all three rooms).
A must in the summer, in South of France! Discover our added service of catering/wine order*
On the ground floor of my house you will find:
• 1 double bedroom
• 1 bathroom (shower, toilet and sink)
• 1 furbished kitchen (2 fridges/freezer, dish washer, gas cooker, oven, microwave, coffeemaker, washingmachine)
• 1 leaving/dining room (with television and DVD player).
The leaving room has a convertible sofa and can be used as a room. It can be closed with a strong curtain.
On the first floor you will find:
• 2 double bedrooms one with a private terrace. (both upstair room have been renovated in Mai 2014 and all beds are brand new)
• 1 bathroom
• 1 kid room with two single beds.
Total: 4 bedrooms (3 double bed rooms + 1 kid room with two single beds), 1 room that can be used as a bedroom (closing leaving room)
St-Pierre- la-mer is a charming sea side town really accessible even in the high season. In the direct neighborhood you find a convenience store and cafeteria where you can buy your supply but also have a quick bite.
The town of St-Pierre- la-mer offers a lot of activities in the summer:
• A traditional market every morning: buy your fruits and vegetables, terroir products, seafood but also ladies clothes to an unbeatable price!
• A night market more centered on handcraft goods.
• A fun fair every night from June to September.
• Diverse animations: shows, performances, concerts, circus…
• A great choice in sport activities: windsurf, kite surf, water sports, bike tours, hiking, equestrian center
• Naturist beach
To know more about the city you can check the local tourist information center.
Your arrival :
St-Pierre- la-mer is accessible in public transport from the town of Narbonne but I would highly recommend to rent a car in order to discover the charms of the region.
Nearby sightseeing sites of interest: Cathares castles, vineyards, museums…
To sum up: This villa is the perfect place to spend your holidays on the sea.
Do not hesitate in asking any questions.
Hoping to see you soon
* An added service can be proposed on demand: Catering/Wine
Order the local specialties to grill but also diverse preparation: Paella, Couscous…
Those specialties will be prepared from our familial butchery/catering company.
A selection of Wine can be also offered to you, before your arrival or during your stay. Don’t miss a minute and start your holiday with a nice aperitif.
The house is to rent entirely preferably per full week from Saturday to Saturday. It is possible to park in the garden or outside the house.
I love my house, I hope you will appreciate it too. Respect it as you will do with yours!
About the Host, Florie
Florie, dynamic frenchie leaving in the country of Heidi. I love to travel and discover new horizons! I travel to Ibiza since I am a little girl and I am now renting the flat where I spend all my summer in family.
I love this place and I am sure you will love it too!
New: discover also our family house in St Pierre la Mer!