Renovated apartment in a historic and classified building in the city center of Porto. The apartment is very cosy and with a nice decoration
Very well located in the heart of the city and only 40 minutes from the airport by Metro. Near bars, shopping, cafes, tascas restaurants and cultural places.
- 650 meters from the Avenue of the Aliados
- 500 meters from Clérigos Tower
- 800 meters from the metro station
- 750 meters from the famous Sao Bento train station known for its' beautiful tile murals
- 1 double bed (with 140*200cm)
- 1 Sofá bed for 2
- 1 travel baby bed (by request)
- 1 baby chair (by request)
When you arrive I will provide maps and some suggestions for restaurants and places to visit. You will also find tourist information near the apartment.
As a trading centre at the mouth of the Rio Douro it is the second largest city after Lisbon with ov(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) inhabitants. The city has a number of distinctive atmospheres and this is very evident when comparing the various parts of the city. The quarter along the riverside known as the Ribeira is full of narrow twisting streets with houses once painted or tiled in colourful facades, and full of the bustling energy of working people during the day and the liveliness of busy " tascas" and restaurants at night.
All linen and towels included
Hair dryer available