Bexley Cottage is brilliantly located in the very heart of the Conservation Area, in a quiet back street, literally 100 yards from the harbour, beach and vibrant high street. High standard of equipment and furnishing throughout.
Cleverly designed, the cottage can accommodate up to 8 people (6+2) using the attic room (low ceiling).
- Kitchen/Dining: high end appliances, Nespresso (bring your own pods), generous dinnerware and cooking material, table for 6, high chair, wood burner (please replace wood), 2 armchairs.
- Lounge: 2 sofas, fireplace, LED TV, DVD player, Ipod dock station, magazines, books, DVDs.
- Main bedroom: king bed (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) large cupboards, drawers, armchair.
- Bedroom 2: bunk beds 90x200, chairs, soft toys and kids books. Travel cot.
- Family Bathroom: wc, basin, bath with shower head, cupboard. Baby gear.
- Attic Room: flooded with light, this room works perfectly as a playroom or a bedroom with a double bed (140cm) as well as 2 guest beds. It is "chalet like" ie LOW CEILING (1.70m at the highest point) - stairs are STEEP.
- Small patio area - allows for 1 table / 2 chairs, charcoal barbecue.
Other things to note
The attic room is low ceiling and stairs to access are steep. It will not suit people with mobility issues.