About This Listing
This remodeled 1980 sq. ft., 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, tri-level mountain home is located in beautiful Montgomery Estates, So. Lake Tahoe. It sits on a peaceful forested hillside lot in close proximity to trails for hiking, biking, snowshoeing or snowmobiling. It is just 3 miles from Heavenly Ski Resort and Lake Tahoe; and 4 miles to the casinos and entertainment at Stateline.
Planning some family time? This home's step-down dining room has seating for 10 around a large dining table. Enjoy the convenience of its fully equipped kitchen with new granite counter tops and GE Profile appliances. If barbecuing is your thing, there is a gas barbeque located on the home's spacious wood deck. Curl up in front of the woodstove in the family room complete with 42' flat-screen TV and sound system. There is also a den with a 32' flat-screen TV and PlayStation gaming system; perfect for the kids to enjoy.
Vacation Rental Partner, Inc. (“VRP”), hereby enters into this Agreement with the guest whose name and address is as entered on the Booking Page, collectively, the “Guest” for the rental of the Property described on the Booking Page.
1. Property rules. Guest will comply with the property rules displayed on the Booking Page, in addition to all rules, terms and conditions described in this agreement.
Basic Property rules:
No smoking or pets are allowed inside.
The maximum occupancy is 8.
Wet or muddy shoes need to be removed inside the home.
Please observe quiet hours of 10pm to 8am.
Parking: 4 cars maximum. Please park only in the garage or driveway. Do not park in street during times of snow removal.
Persons under the age of 25 must be accompanied by adult guardian or parent.
Please do not rearrange the furniture.
No parties of any kind are allowed on the property.
2. Term; arrivals and departures. Guest shall have the right to use and occupy the Property commencing and ending on the dates and times shown on the Booking Page. Guest is required to check in and check out according to the procedures specific to the Property, which will be provided to the guest prior to or at the time of checkin. If Guest fails to follow the checkout procedures, VRP reserves the right to charge Guest additional fees to recover costs resulting from the Guest failing to follow checkout procedures.
Early checkins/late checkouts: Check in & checkout times are as shown on the Booking Page. The Guest may request an earlier check in time or later checkout time by contacting VRP and VRP will grant the request if possible, however, VRP is under no contractual obligation to comply with this request.
3. Reservation costs, payments due and payment schedule. Guest agrees to submit payments toward the reservation grand total (“Grand Total”) in the amounts shown and on the schedule described on the Booking Page. In the case that the guest does not submit one or more payments by the due date shown on the Booking Page, VRP reserves the right to terminate this agreement with no refund to the Guest of previous payments.
4. Property Damage Insurance. VRP may include in the total charges a non-refundable Property Damage Insurance in order that the Guest be provided limited coverage for accidental property damage. The full terms of the Property Damage Insurance can be found by clicking the link below. In the case that damage occurs during the Guest’s stay and/or losses are suffered as a result of the Guest violating the property rules and/or this agreement, the Guest will be responsible for any costs not covered by the Property Damage Insurance as described in item 5. below.
By entering into this Agreement, Guest also agrees to the terms of the Property Damage Insurance. For a complete description of the Property Damage Insurance coverage, please click on the below link:
5. Credit card authorization hold, Credit card on file and extra fees. Guest agrees that at the time of checkin, VRP will run an authorization hold on Guest’s credit card for the amount shown as a required damage deposit on the booking page. Guest also authorizes VRP to keep Guest’s credit card(s) on file and to charge said card(s) for amounts equal to the cost of repairing property damaged by the Guest and/or replacing damaged items with equivalent ones. Guest is also responsible and VRP will charge Guest for any losses suffered as a result of Guest’s violation of the property rules and/or this agreement. If Guest’s credit card(s) on file is unable to be charged, Guest will be required to remit payment to VRP for any costs for which Guest is responsible. Guest is responsible for, and VRP will charge Guest, costs associated with, but not limited to: (1) the cost of repairs to the Property, equipment or furniture damaged during the Guest’s stay, (2) The cost for any excessive cleaning, due to the Property being left in an excessively dirty state that requires more cleaning than is covered by the normal cleaning fee, (3) non compliance with the checkout procedures, (4) smoking in or on the Property if smoking is not allowed, (5) pets being brought in or on the Property if pets are not allowed, (6) replacement of keys or garage door openers that have been lost or are not returned and the associated re-keying costs for security purposes, (7) any intentional damage or (8) any unintentional damage that is not covered by the Property Damage Insurance.
Holding over: Guest understands that if the keys and/or garage door opener are not returned until the morning after the Departure Date, and/or if the Guest is still occupying the Property after the checkout date & time listed on the Booking Page, Guest is responsible and will be charged by VRP for an extra night’s rental fee and tax, plus any additional losses suffered by VRP or the Homeowner, including but not limited to the cost of alternative housing for travelers displaced by Guest’s holding over.
6. Cancellations. Cancellations must be in writing or email and received by VRP. Cancellation fees will be applied to Guest payments as described on the Booking Page.
7. Termination. VRP reserves the right to terminate this agreement and provide the guest a full refund prior to Guest arrival if VRP determines the group is not an appropriate fit for the Property. If the Guest or any member of his or her party violates the Property Rules or any of the terms of this Agreement, VRP may terminate this Agreement with no refund of the unused portions of the Grand Total and the property manager, police, or another agent of the Homeowner may enter the Property and remove Guest, the members of his or her party and their belongings.
8. All rentals are to families and responsible adults only. All persons occupying the Property must be at least 25 or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Guest acknowledges that he/she will personally occupy the Unit for the entire term of this Agreement and will not sublet any portion of the Unit. OCCUPANCY IS RESTRICTED TO THE MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY, AS DESCRIBED ON THE BOOKING PAGE, AT ANY GIVEN TIME. Guest agrees that the Property shall not be used for any illegal or unlawful purpose. Occupancy and use of the Property in such a manner that disturbs or offends neighboring residents shall be deemed grounds for termination of this Agreement.
9. Parking. Guest shall be entitled to park only in those certain parking spaces designated to be utilized by the Owner of the Property. The maximum number of cars may not exceed the number listed on the Booking Page.
10. Furnishing. The Property is furnished. Guest shall occupy the Property in a safe condition so as not to permit any damage to the Property or the furnishings therein. Any damage so caused by the Guest or its invitees or licensees shall be the sole responsibility of the Guest.
11. Appliance malfunctions. Appliance malfunctions or service request for air conditioning, televisions, hot tub, pool, appliances, etc. will be responded to as quickly as possible by the property manager. There shall be no rebates or refunds issued to Guests for any reason as every good faith effort is made to ensure that the Property is maintained to the highest standards.
12. Care of property. Guest acknowledges that unless VRP is notified on the Arrival Date of any damage or cleaning concerns, then thereafter, all damages or concerns about the Property during the occupancy will be the Guest’s responsibility and must be reported to VRP.
13. Telephone. If telephone service is provided, Guest will be responsible for any long distance charges incurred during Guest’s stay.
14. Smoking & pets. If the Booking Page indicates that smoking is prohibited at the Property, then the Guest agrees that no member of his/her party will smoke inside the property. If the Booking Page indicates that pets are prohibited at the Property, then the Guest agrees that no member of his/her party will bring pets inside the Property or onto any part of the Property grounds. Evidence of smoking or pets at a Property where such actions are prohibited is grounds for termination of this Agreement, and Guest will be responsible for all costs associated with returning the Property to its condition prior to Guest’s arrival, including but not limited to professional carpet & upholstery cleaning, and scrubbing interior walls.
15. Unavailability. If VRP is unable to deliver the Property to Guest prior to or during occupancy under this Agreement because of fire, eminent domain, act of nature, delay in construction, unavailability, loss of heat or hot water, or any other reason whatsoever, Guest hereby agrees that (a) Guest’s sole remedy as a result of these conditions is a full refund of all fees previously paid by Guest, and (b) VRP, and/or Homeowner shall have no further liability under this Agreement and VRP and/or Homeowner shall not be liable to Guest or any other person for damages or expenses resulting there from.
16. Use restrictions. This Agreement, and the Guest’s occupancy of the Property, is subject, at all times, any rules set forth by an HOA governing the Property use, including, without limitation, that certain Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions recorded against the Property (the “CC&R’s”) and any rules and regulations applicable to the Propety which have been established by the applicable HOA.
Any failure by the Guest to comply with the terms of such restrictions shall be a breech of this Agreement. Upon request, VRP will provide the Guest with a copy of any such use restrictions applicable to the Property that are not already addressed in this Agreement. In the event of any conflict between or among the provisions of the CC&R’s, any rules or regulations established by the associations, or any other rules, regulations or guidelines established by VRP or the property manager with respect to the Property, the more restrictive of such conflicting provisions, rules, and/or regulations shall be deemed to control.
17. Lost, stolen or abandoned articles. VRP and the Homeowner shall have no responsibility for lost, stolen or abandoned items. Guest will be responsible for all shipping charges for any found and returned items.
18. Indemnity. Guest agrees that its use of the Property or any of the facilities or amenities shall be entirely at Guest’s risk for all purposes and circumstances. Accordingly, Guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless VRP and the Homeowner for, and releases VRP and Homeowner from, any Claim (as defined below) of whatever nature arising out of or related to (i) the condition of the Property or any other facility that Guest occupies; (ii) any use or occupancy of, or activities in or around, the Property by Guest, or by any other owners or renters or any of their family members, guests, or invitees, including any damage, destruction, theft, loss, liability or injury occurring to any persons or property; (iii) any failure to discover any damage, loss, defect or other problems at the Property and any failure to repair any of the foregoing or the timing or quality of any repairs that are made; and (iv) and any injury to or interference with Guest’s business or personal activities arising out of or in any way connected with VRP’s and the Homeowner’s performance of, or failure to perform, their obligations under this Agreement. The foregoing waiver and release shall apply to all acts, omissions and/or negligence (whether active or passive) of VRP or Homeowner, but shall not extend to any acts or omissions constituting gross negligence or willful misconduct by VRP or Homeowner. All of the indemnification obligations in this Agreement, shall be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, shall survive termination or expiration of this Agreement regardless of cause and shall apply to and be enforceable against Guest even After the Departure Date to the extent of any Claims that arose from acts, facts or circumstances that occurred during Guest’s stay at the Property. The party required to provide indemnification with respect to any Claim shall, at its sole expense, promptly and diligently handle, defend and dispose of all Claims and pay or reimburse all expenses that are potentially within that party’s duty to indemnify and shall promptly reimburse any other party or indemnity in cash upon demand (together with interest) for all amounts the applicable indemnity incurred in connection with any Claims. These indemnification provisions shall apply severally with respect to VRP and Homeowner. The prevailing party in any action to enforce the provisions of, or collect amounts due under, any indemnification provisions in this Agreement shall be entitled to recover its reasonable attorneys’ fees and all costs incurred in such action from the other party. The term “Claims” shall mean any threatened, pending or completed suit, proceeding, claim, demand, civil or criminal action (including investigative and enforcement proceedings initiated by any government agency), losses, damages, injuries, judgments, fines, penalties, settlements, liabilities and costs (including the cost of defense, settlement, appeal, reasonable attorneys’ fees and disbursements and any other amounts that any party is required to pay to third parties in connection with such matters) that any party or parties may have alleged against them, incur, become responsible for, or pay out for any reason.
19. Disclaimer. Except as expressly provided in section 2, the services are provided without any other warranties of any kind and VRP and Homeowner specifically disclaims all other warranties, whether express, implied, or statutory, including, without limitation, all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement and any warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance.
20. Limitation of Liability. In no event will VRP or Homeowner be liable for any consequential, indirect, exemplary, special, or incidental damages, or for any lost data, lost profits or costs of procurement of substitute goods or services, arising from or relating to this agreement, however caused and under any theory of liability (including negligence), even if VRP has been advised of the possibility of such damages. VRP and Homeowner’s total cumulative liability in connection with this agreement and the services, whether in contract or tort or otherwise, will not exceed the total payments made by the Guest for the reservation made under this agreement.
By checking the “I agree” box on the Booking Page, Guest acknowledges that he/she has reviewed and understands the terms of this Agreement and agrees to be bound thereby.
This was a very nice neighborhood and close to most everything for our summer time activities. We spent most of our time around Emerald Beach, so it worked out well. The house was great for the 4 of us. More would have been fine if they were close friends or family.
This was a great home that was everything we needed for a weekend getaway! The booking process was so fast and simple, and the response time to any questions or requests that we had was within a matter of hours. The location was minutes from groceries, water activities, and casinos.
Great house, would stay again. Plenty of space for the 7 of us. There was no snow yet for the season, so we spent the day inside cooking in the well equipped kitchen, playing games on the big dining room table, and playing the PS3. Stove burners weren't working when we arrived late Friday night, but an email for help was responded quickly and someone was sent over to fix it early the next day.
The stay was excellent and the house is very cozy and comforting except for the beds. We had to sleep on the floor since the beds were too soft for our liking.
Everything else was great ...
This host has 144 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, InvitedHome
Welcome to InvitedHome
InvitedHome set out to transform the vacation rental experience by combining the high standards and service of fine hotels with beautiful private homes in amazing destinations. And that’s just what we’ve done. With more than 80 location-based employees, 24/7 guests services and effortless online reservations, we manage 170+ handpicked homes in 6 must-do destinations across the country. Discover why more than 50,000 people create lasting memories with InvitedHome every year. Visit (website hidden) for more.
Best. Vacation. Ever.
No matter what location you choose, our homes help inspire greater vacation experiences – sparking moments and memories you can only make with your friends and family. We are firm believers that vacations are essential to the soul, so in order to provide you with the Best. Vacation. Ever., every detail, every idea, every process, and every home is managed by our carefully selected, locally situated InvitedHome staff. That means you’ll enjoy one partner for all your needs before, during, and after your stay. Just us. Just simple. So, go ahead, just relax.