About this listing
Lovely 40sqm apartment in Venice mainland
Bedroom, bathroom, living room + kitchen corner
Good wifi, washing machine
2 minutes to Venezia Mestre train station
1 minute to ATVO bus shuttle from/to the airports
Buses to Venice center all day all night, just 10min far
Lovely boutique apartment, 40 square meters (430 square feet), consisting of:
- Large bedroom (fits max 3 people, one new Ikea double bed and one comfortable single sofa bed)
- Living room with kitchen corner (fits max 2 people, one new comfortable Ikea double sofa bed)
- Large and comfortable bathroom
Our flat is located in Venezia Mestre, the mainland of Venice, not in the Historical Center, the famous part with canals and gondolas.
To go to Venice Historical Center you need to take the bus or train and takes exactly 10 minutes. Buses run all day and all night, so there is no limit of transport, you can get home comfortably at any time, even in the middle of the night.
The apartment is furnished with:
- Clean bed sheets, pillowcases, blankets and towels for the number of people you booked for
- Shower gel, shampoo and toilet paper
- Soap and softener for washing machine
- Some complimentary wine and food
ARRIVAL CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT HOURS
Check-in time is generally between 2pm and 6pm.
Check-out time is generally 12 (noon).
If your arrival/departure times doesn't match with our check-in and check-out times, let us know, we are very flexible and we can offer some solutions for a little extra (read below).
THE PRICE IS CALCULATED THIS WAY:
Cleaning fee + Daily rental of the flat
The cleaning fee it's not just about cleaning, it includes all the costs of the preparation of the apartment before your stay: cleaning, providing clean bedsheets and towels, toilet paper, soap, shampoo, meetup and check-in process, ...
For each person after the 2nd there is an extra fee automatically calculated by Airbnb.
If it's just 2 people but they will not share the main double bed, you should put 3 people for the accurate calculation.
Tourist Tax for the City of Venice is 1,50 euro per night per person (max 5 nights per person, children up to 10yo are exempt) and should be payed cash on arrival
EXTRA FEES ON REQUEST (to be payed cash on arrival):
- Check-in before 2pm, if available: 20 euro
- Check-out after 12 (noon), if available: 20 euro
- Check-in after 6pm: 10 euro
- Check-in after 10pm: 20 euro
- Luggage deposit on the day of arrival or of departure: 10 euro for any number of luggage
- Safe parking lot for your car (on request): 10 euro/day
- WiFi and Cable Internet
- Fully furnished kitchen with gas stove, microwave/combi oven, fridge, freezer
- Washing machine and drying rack
- Hair dryer
- Iron and small ironing board
As per Italian law regarding rental apartments, there is NO BREAKFAST PROVIDED and no cleaning services during your stay. It's a fully self-catering and autonomous apartment. Anyway we provide some complimentary food in the flat and there are cheap supermarkets, bars and restaurants around.
Interaction with Guests
Enjoy it like your own flat in Venice!
You can invite who you like, cook for yourself, wash clothes, make dinners, parties, watch television, use the Internet; everything in full privacy! Like a hotel room but much better! Especially for big groups of friends or families with children.
In case of any problem, just let us know at the contact numbers and addresses provided, we live nearby and we will be quick in addressing any problem or any need you have during your stay.
If you want to share a dinner or social activities, get to meet some locals; you are welcome to join us!
We will really make our best to make you feel comfortable and provide all things you might need to live in Venice for few days/ all fresh information about clubs, restaurants, events, exhibitions and meeting points.
In the immediate proximity there is
- A minimarket
- A pizzeria with wood oven (Delicious! The original way to make pizza!)
- Tobacco shop and several bars
In the surroundings of the flat there are very cheap and good supermarkets and any kind of shops, also ethnic (Indian, Chinese, Bangladeshi, African, Russian, Romanian, etc) plus normal and cheap Italian restaurants (much better quality and lower prices compared to the tourist area)
We are constantly updated on all necessary information about the city: transport, attractions, events, shows, concerts, open air cinema, nightlife, etc
Our goal is to give you the most updated and fresh information to enjoy your time in Venice, that is not necessary an expensive city if you have the right information!
For example, you can
- Use the Internet, kitchen, washing machine FOR FREE!
- See one of the few original gondolas remained in Venice FOR FREE!!!
- Try the gondola for ONLY 2 EURO!!! Yes, TWO EURO!!!
- Taste a slice of the probably best pizza in the world for 2,5 EURO!
- Drink the best Spritz (venetian drink) or Prosecco with free snacks buffet for 2.5 EURO or with free food (pasta, risotto) buffet for 7 EURO!
- Eat the tastiest Tramezzino (famous venetian sandwich) for 1.50 EURO!
- Taste the best icecream of Venice, a huge scoop for 1.50 EURO!
- Enjoy lots of free concerts, dance parties, events.. FOR FREE!!!
- Spend a lovely day in nearby Padova or Treviso for 6 EURO return ticket
- Spend a whole day on 5 or more islands of the Venetian lagoon and hopping on and off waterbuses for just 18 EURO
- Spend three days in all islands of the Venetian lagoon and beach hopping on and off waterbuses for 24 euro (if you are younger than 30yo)
Are you ready to have a wonderful Venetian experience? Come and stay with us! :)))
The flat is in a strategic position:
- 2 minutes walking to Ve. MESTRE train station (every single train with destination or departure Venice stop there)
- 1 minute walking to the ATVO bus terminal for the VCE airport (Venice Marco Polo) and TSF airport (Venice Treviso)
Buses to/from Venice Historical Center (island part) run all day (every 2-5 minutes) and all night (every 20 minutes), one ride costs just 1.30 euro and it takes just 10 minutes to get there.
It's also possible to get to Venice Old Town by train (less frequent, 1,25 euro).
- Cheap parking area on the street in the surroundings
- We have one safe private parking space for one car (10 euro extra/day)
Other Things to Note
In your first message (or anyway not later than 3 days before your arrival), you should provide us:
- your arrival train/flight number and the arrival time
- your mobile number where you can receive sms
- total number of people
- which beds and sofabeds you would like to be prepared for you of the ones that are available in the apartment
As soon as the booking will be completed, you will receive an email by Airbnb with all data of your booking, the exact address and all information for a smooth check-in, including the directions to our meeting points from the nearest train station and from the airports and our phone number.
We strongly advice to print that email or screenshot it on your phone/tablet.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
The apartment is unattended so you have to let us know your arrival time and have an agreement regarding the official meeting points. You can't just show up at the apartment because nobody will be there. If you have a phone that is able to send sms/text messages or whatsapp it will be very helpful.
On the arrival we will:
- Wait you at the meeting point at the agreed time
- Show you the flat and all amenities
- Give you first hand information about Venice and touristic spots
- Provide keys of the flat, one information booklet with maps and info about the city and the flat (in English)
- Give you contact details in case of any need
Arrival time will be based on your train/flight arrival time and will be agreed with you, by Airbnb message or SMS/whatsapp. It will be automatically updated in case of delay of the train/flight.
The arrival from the airports and the train station is very easy and we provide you detailed instructions.
From the airport or the train station you are required to proceed directly to the agreed meeting point, we will be waiting for you.
PLEASE WRITE IN YOUR REQUEST
- dates of interest
- arrival date/time (train/bus/flight/ship) and the train/flight number
- full names / age / gender / nationality of all guests
- which languages you speak
- if you will have a mobile phone with you on your trip
1) smoking is allowed just in the living room near the windows, keeping it open (next guests don't want smoke smell)
2) kitchen should be left clean as it was found, if the kitchen requires washing, (dishes, pots, glasses, stove) you will be charged extra 10 euros.
3) separate the garbage (We have five recycling bins: paper/cardboard - plastic/metal/glass - organic waste - batteries/electronics/medicines - all the rest).
4) we will write down the data of our passport/ID on the arrival
5) if you break/damage anything, not a big deal, but just pay for it