A fabulous waterfront location with panoramic views of the skyline and a superb combination of design and style. This exquisite 2 level property offers understated elegance, with practical Gold Coast living.
* Master Bedroom , upstairs, huge ensuite with stunning bath, double basins, and extended shower with 3 shower heads, 7m walk in robe. This beautiful master bedroom opens up to a private balcony overlooking the beautiful waterway with views.
* 2nd bedroom, upstairs, can be made up as either a King bed or 2 King singles, looking out to the water with ensuite, plenty of cupboard space
* 3rd bedroom, upstairs, 2 single beds, shared ensuite with the 2nd bedroom, plenty of cupboard space
*4th bedroom, downstairs, private retreat, with own bathroom, separate toilet, with doors that opens up to the front decking, can be made up as a King bed or 2 King singles
* Study with sofa bed, downstairs
* Modern, brand new SMEG appliances, island bench, fridge with huge freezer, vintec wine fridge
*Filtered cold and hot water taps
*open plan, 8 seater table and lounge which open to the large entertaining deck at the back looking out onto the beautiful water vista
*Teenage retreat upstairs with flat screen TV and entertainment
* Fantastic built in BBQ with 6 seater table and outdoor lounge.
Pool, Jetty, private beach:
* Infinity pool
*Huge Jetty for up to 40 ft boat. Public boat ramp behind Freshwater point resort directly across the waterway. Or jetty can launch kayaks, jetskis (with 2 jetski docks) or simply go fishing
*Air conditioning, outdoor ceiling fan
*Carport for 2 cars, plus one open car space
*There is secure intercom access.
*Foxtel (Entertainment package incl children's programs, plus sports package), Free wifi, Sonos Sound system
*Park with playground and gym equipment 20 metres away
Interaction with guests
CONCIERGE SERVICE: Greet you on your arrival and give you a brief introduction to the property. Port a cot hire, rollaway bed hire, high chair and stroller hire for a small extra fee
Pool towels for hire: $5 per person for the stay.
Linen Provided. Arrangements can be made with house keeping for linen to be professionally cleaned for long stays if needed for a small fee.
CHECK IN/OUT: Check in 2pm-5pm (There is a $40 after hours concierge fee for later check ins).
Check out 10am
Other things to note
10% DISCOUNT ON WEEKLY BOOKINGS
* Conveniently located to The Gold Coast Convention Centre and Jupiter's casino
*Minutes to the beach
*Minutes to Pacific Fair, which is the Gold Coast's major shopping centre with a plethora of shops, supermarkets, clothing, food, homewares, medical, banking, cinemas and plenty more
*15-30 minutes to Seaworld, Dream world, White Water world, Movie World and Wet n Wild
GOLD COAST CITY COUNCIL REGULATIONS FOR HOLIDAY HOUSES
In accordance with Gold Coast City Council and Holiday Rental Group Code of Conduct, this house has a strict NO PARTY and NO COMMERCIAL FUNCTIONS policy. It is necessary to keep noise to a minimum between 10pm-8am, in accordance with the Council regulations.
We cater to family groups, couples, corporate guests and friends wishing to holiday together.
WE DON'T ACCEPT BOOKINGS FOR SCHOOLIES or large groups of young singles. NO HENS OR BUCKS PARTIES. This holiday house is not suitable for functions of any kind. It is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN to use any holiday house on the Gold Coast as a party house.