Super clean, spacious, convenient location, friendly host! :)
Private entrance to the Guest Wing (3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room, dining room, and a private side yard). Quiet and safe Burbank Hills neighborhood. Abundant free street parking. 10 min. drive to restaurants & shops. NO KITCHEN. There is a refrigerator, microwave, toaster, and coffee/hot water maker.
Not suitable for: guests with young kids, smokers, those needing super soft beds, light sleepers (the wood floors creak)
** Please kindly read the description & 'House Rules' in its entirety before sending a reservation request. By reserving you agree to abide by all House Rules and policies. Thank you!
** Airbnb will not charge the deposit. It's only there to cover damage claims.
Private door entry leads to the living room and dining room. Down the hallway are three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Bedroom 1: Queen size bed (for 2) & en suite bathroom
Bedroom 2: Full size bed (for 2)
Bedroom 3: Queen size bed (for 2) & sofa. There's also a sitting area with a 65 inch TV.
*** For larger groups, the sofa can be converted to a bed (for 2) and a floor mattress can be added in the 2nd bedroom (for 2). If needed, we can accommodate up to 9 people.
This is not a Guest House. It's a Guest Wing. It is part of our house, just a separate wing of the house dedicated for our guests. It is a private area closed off with doors. Guests have their private entrance and can come and go as they wish. Noise is never an issue for us as there is some distance between the Guest Wing and our living area.
To make travelling affordable, the cost per person is based on 2 people sharing a bedroom. If 2 people would like 2 separate bedrooms, the rate would be equivalent to 3 guests. If 4 people would like 3 bedrooms, the rate would be equivalent to 5 guests. Whether you're a solo traveler, or a couple, or a family of 4 or more, you will have the entire guest wing to yourselves. However, we ask that parties of 2 only use 1 room, parties of 3 - 4 use 2 rooms, and parties of 5 to 9 can use 3 rooms. The 3rd room (with the sofa and TV will usually be locked unless it's for parties of 5 or more. This will allow us to continue to provide accommodation at a budget-friendly rate. For stays longer than 4 nights or under special circumstances, exceptions can be accommodated.
There is a lovely private side yard with patio table & chairs, and western style 2-seater swing. Great for picnic or a relaxing evening under the stars.
*** Not suitable for guests under 12 years old.***
*** No kitchen. ***
However, a microwave, coffee maker, and a larger size mini-fridge are provided in the guest wing. Ideal for guests who eat out most of the time and wish to heat up leftovers.
There is a laundromat just down the street (walking distance).
Free ample street parking with no restrictions. You may park directly in front of the house, or any where else on the street.*
Wifi access / small TV (32 inch) in the livingroom with Chromecast, NO cable TV. Large TV (65 inch) in the 3rd bedroom.
Side yard with patio table & chairs, 2-seater swing
Beach towels available
- Coffee, tea, sugar, creamer
- Paper plates, cups, utensils
- Bath gel, shampoo, conditioner
- Hair dryer and styling products
- Laundry detergent and dryer sheets
- Iron & ironing board
- Laundry drying rack
Interaction with guests
This is a completely private space for the our guests. Guests' privacy is always respected. I will happily provide information on the neighborhood and sightseeing, and can answer any questions you have before or during your stay. I will do everything needed to make your stay as enjoyable as possible, so please don't hesitate to ask. I can always be reached by text, phone or email. Due to scheduling we may not have the chance to meet in person, but I'm always available to you between 8 AM to 11 PM.
Other things to note
When requesting for a booking:
* Please provide an introduction of each guest and about your trip.
* Complete the verification process via Airbnb and upload a clear profile picture.
* Tell me how many adults and children will be staying. We penalize and report to Airbnb for guests who lie about their head count.
Once all the booking arrangements are completed and prior to arrival, I ask that a profile photo of each guest and their full names be provided to us. That way, in case of emergency, we know who is staying at the house.
Q: What is the total price?
A: Hosts do not know, that is between you and Airbnb after they charge you their booking fee. Hosts only know the cost of our rates and cleaning fee. Once you enter your dates on the site, Airbnb will calculate the total cost before you book. Please do not ask what the final price is and please do not ask for a discount.
Q: Is the entire Guest Wing just for us?
A: Yes! The Guest Wing is a private area sectioned off from the rest of the house. It is rented out to one party at a time. The Guest Wing is located at the front of the house. There is no need to worry about sharing space with other people! You will experience the utmost privacy, but I'm always here if you need me!
Q: Do you provide linens?
A: Yes! All linens -- bed sheets/blankets, towels, etc., plus much, MUCH more are provided to make your stay as comfortable as being in your own home! Airbnb requires all hosts to provide linens. For more information, visit: https://www.airbnb.com/policies#host_obligations
Q: We require a very late check-in and/or a very early check-out, is this possible?
A: Yes! Since The Guest Wing has a private entry. You may check-in as late as you like, or check-out as early as you like. There is no need to worry about the time or disturbing others, and you can come and go as you please!
Q: How far is The Guest Wing from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)?
A: 28 miles (36 kilometers) from LAX, but because of the often very heavy traffic on the freeways, be sure to leave plenty of time for travel.
• No drugs or illegal use of the internet.
• Please take off your shoes at the door.
• Keep quiet between 11 P.M. and 7 A.M. No yelling.
• Turn off the AC/heater every time you leave the house. Close the windows when you have it on.
• Only guests who are part of the reservation are allowed on the premise. (There is a camera that points at the front door) All children (including infants) are considered guests and must be included in the occupancy count. If a guest brings more people than were booked, the reservation will be cancelled with no refund.
• Conserve water. California doesn't get much rain.
• Check in after 3 P.M. and check out before 11 A.M. Can be flexible if arranged in advance and confirmed in writing.
• Lock all windows and exterior doors door every time you leave the house.
• Do not hang out at the front of the house. You can enjoy the private side yard.
• The house will be cleaned before your visit. There is no daily housekeeping service.
• Take out all trash when you leave.
• Photography, filming or videography within the house, or anywhere on the property, is strictly prohibited at all times.
• Make sure to have the Airbnb app downloaded on your phone so we can communicate on the platform. Otherwise, provide your contact # so I can reach you.
Failure to observe the house rules may result in the forfeiture of your deposit. Therefore, please make sure that everyone in your party follows them.
Hello fellow travelers and potential guests!
Thank you for checking out my listing. I love to travel, meet new friends, and learn about other cultures. As a host, I like to make my place homey, super clean, and inviting for my guests. Based on each guest's specific needs and purpose for the stay, I like to do something extra (e.g., extra bath supplies, snacks, provide special accommodations, etc.) to make everyone's stay enjoyable. I hope to meet you!
"May all who enter as guests leave as friends!!!"