About this listing
A private bedroom situated in serene lake-side community. Steps away from the lake, Burke Gilman trail. Short walk to bus lines to University of Washington and rest of the city. A perfect bnb stay of great value!
The room is in a house of 3,500 square feet truly unique NW contemporary home in Cedar Park with stunning lake and mountain views, perched on a half-acre park-like lot. We remodeled the 2nd floor with 1 master suite, 4 additional bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms, brand new colorful paint, new furniture, new kitchen, new Jura brand espresso coffee machine, Crystal Springs drinking water machine, and dedicate the whole floor for bnb guests usage. This bedroom is on the North-western side of the floor for you to stay and enjoy. If you need further extra accommodation, please feel free to find availability of other rooms on the same floor, just click on our picture to go to our profile page and you will see our other listings.
Large lot with plenty of spacious parking space on the premises. The whole 2nd floor where your room locates is for Airbnb guests. The fully equipped kitchen on the floor is dedicated for guests usage. Coin operated washer and dryer are in the garage of 1st floor, and dedicated for guests usage. Environment-friendly detergent is provided for free.
Interaction with guests
We live at the 1st floor, and are more than happy to welcome guests and give them as much guidance or privacy as they prefer. We want you to feel like at home!
Cedar Park is a tree-lover's paradise nestled in beautiful and convenient Northeast Seattle, quiet and safe community by the lake with towering firs and cedars and very walkable. You are within easy walking distance of many lovely restaurants, several excellent local breweries, Mexican, Italian and Mediterranean cafes, library and post office.
A few minutes' walk to direct bus service to Northgate Shopping Center, University of Washington, Children's Hospital, and University Village. Easy public transportation or driving access to Downtown, Fremont, Waterfront, Ballard and Capitol Hill.
First of all, please be respectful of other guests, clean after yourself, and together help maintain an enjoyable place to stay. Other rules include but not limited to:
- Leave your shoes at the shoe cabinet by the entrance door. The whole guest area is carpeted or floored and suits for walking with socks or bare-foot.
- Make sure to park on our property, not neighbors. Do not ever wander to our neighbor’s yard.
- Turn off lights in your room when you leave, bath and kitchen when nobody is using, to help save energy.
- Turn on and off the garden lights during night time is guest’s own responsibility, not host’s.
- Don't eat and drink in your room, please do in the kitchen instead.
- Clean up after yourself, like your used cups, dishes, hair catcher after bath, etc.
- Don’t occupy more space in refrige and cabinet than your share. Don’t ever leave laundry in washer and dryer unattended.
- Towels should not be used for wiping floor, shoes and luggage etc.
- Lock your room door when going outside to make sure your personal belongings are secure.
- No smoking inside the house, no alcohol other than social drinking, absolutely no drugs and marijuana.
- 10pm quiet time.
- Whenever you shut the entrance door, always make sure to shut it fully all the way, as otherwise the dead bolt may not fit into the strike plate.
==== DISCLAIMER ====
As per our home insurance policy, the main Guest making reservation must be no younger than 21 of age. And by making reservation, Guest agrees to indemnify and hold Host harmless from liability for any accidents, injuries, illness, loss of personal belongings or valuables or property damage sustained by Guest that occur while on the premises or its facilities, or parties invited onto the premises by Guest.