About This Listing
THIS LISTING IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR RENT AS OF SEPTEMBER 2014.
Great Sublet or Hotel Alternative for 1 to 3 persons:
- Large Bohemian Work/Live loft space in the flat, sunny Mission district
- Conveniently located near some of the best shops, restaurants, and bars in the city (w/ easy access to Noe Valley, Potrero Hill, Bernal Heights, and more)
- Three blocks from 24th street BART station and several bus lines
- Spacious & open floor plan w/ exposed brick and massive windows
- Fully furnished w/ fully equipped kitchen (including concrete countertops and a butcher block island)
- Free wireless internet & local phone line
- 42" plasma TV w/ DVD & XBox (second 42" plasma TV and DVD player in bedroom)
- 1 queen-sized Tempurpedic bed in lofted bedroom
- 1 bathroom w/ clawfoot tub & shower (clean linens & towels provided)
- Laundry facilities in building
- Huge communal roof deck with group seating and views of the city
- Peaceful and quiet
- Sunlight all day long
- Price includes all utilities, cable TV, internet, etc.
- No smoking, no big parties
Please email with any questions! Thank you!
The Mission is colorful and vibrant, a fantastic mix of high and low, with some of the very best food and drink to be found in SF! It's also the sunniest, flattest part of the city.
Just 3 blocks from BART and several bus lines abound!
Alanna was so helpful via email before we arrived, plenty of local suggestions.
Her neighbour was very helpful in letting us in later in the evening, as we didn't have a specified arrival time.
The apartment is amazing, we loved it!! And it was exactly as presented in the listing, which is always appreciated.
Well equipped kitchen, very clean and comfortable. We felt right at home.
The reservation was canceled 91 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
I absolutely loved staying in Alanna’s apartment. The interior design is beautiful with every corner, shelf and counter top decorated with really cool collectables. For being in such a convenient location, the apartment is incredibly quiet and peaceful. It’s within easy walking distance of good coffee, a grocery store, lots of restaurants and just a 15 min walk from the summit of Bernal Heights Park, which has some of the best views of the city.
My visit couldn’t have been easier to arrange. Alanna responded to my inquiry really quickly, was proactive about co-ordinating arrival details with her friend and neighbor, and very available to answer any questions before or during my stay. I would love to stay at Alanna’s place again!
We stayed at Alanna's apartment for two nights at the tail end of a three week trip round California, and it was the best place we stayed during our trip. The apartment is spacious and comfy and decorated beautifully and is walking distance from some fantastic restaurants and bars in the mission district and bernal heights. We would love to stay here again some time.
I had a great stay at Alanna's loft. It is beautifully decorated, clean, and welcoming. Checking in and out was easy too. Alanna also provided a list of great restaurants in the area to get our vacation started. The rooftop patio is beautiful so be sure to check that out if you stay. The loft is located at the southern end of the Mission so we walked a bit to get around but definitely didn't mind. I absolutely recommend this place for a fun getaway!
Thank you Alanna for another amazing stay at your spot! Although Jazzy and I have never had the pleasure of personally meeting you, your house tells it all. Unique, clean, cozy, and the only place Jazzy and I will stay when we visit the Mission District. The rooftop is another great perk to Alanna's spot. After a long day of touring SF, it's great to know there is a rooftop to unwind and talk about your day. Thanks again for the hospitality and arraging our stay with ease.
About the Host, Alanna
A food and travel photographer obsessed with English bulldogs, flea markets, fun reads, good eats, the fine company of family and friends, and the very handsome man she has the very good fortune of residing with. Not necessarily in that order. Pleasure to meet you!