About this listing
THIS LISTING IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR RENT AS OF SEPTEMBER 2014.
Great Sublet or Hotel Alternative for 1 to 3 persons:
- Large Bohemian Work/Live loft space in the flat, sunny Mission district
- Conveniently located near some of the best shops, restaurants, and bars in the city (w/ easy access to Noe Valley, Potrero Hill, Bernal Heights, and more)
- Three blocks from 24th street BART station and several bus lines
- Spacious & open floor plan w/ exposed brick and massive windows
- Fully furnished w/ fully equipped kitchen (including concrete countertops and a butcher block island)
- Free wireless internet & local phone line
- 42" plasma TV w/ DVD & XBox (second 42" plasma TV and DVD player in bedroom)
- 1 queen-sized Tempurpedic bed in lofted bedroom
- 1 bathroom w/ clawfoot tub & shower (clean linens & towels provided)
- Laundry facilities in building
- Huge communal roof deck with group seating and views of the city
- Peaceful and quiet
- Sunlight all day long
- Price includes all utilities, cable TV, internet, etc.
- No smoking, no big parties
Please email with any questions! Thank you!
The Mission is colorful and vibrant, a fantastic mix of high and low, with some of the very best food and drink to be found in SF! It's also the sunniest, flattest part of the city.
Just 3 blocks from BART and several bus lines abound!
A food and travel photographer obsessed with English bulldogs, flea markets, fun reads, good eats, the fine company of family and friends, and the very handsome man she has the very good fortune of residing with. Not necessarily in that order. Pleasure to meet you!