About This Listing
Located at downtown São Paulo close to Paulista Avenue (Bela Vista neighborhood). Near 2 subway stations - São Joaquim and Liberdade (the japanese district). Less than 1 block from Brigadeiro Luis Antonio avenue with lots of bus lines. Drugstores and 24-hour supermarket nearby.
It’s a large apartment with 1 bedroom with double bed, 1 home office with double sofa-bed and single sofa-bed in the living room.
Wi-fi (10MB speed) and cable TV. Fully equipped kitchen (duplex refrigerator, microwave, coffee machine, blender, toaster and all appliances).
Bathroom with electric shower. Service area with toilet and washing machine.
Building with 24-hour doorman.
* Espero que você se sinta em casa e cuide dela com se fosse sua. Durante sua estadia, você será responsável pela preservação do apartamento, seus móveis e equipamentos. Portanto, deixará o apartamento nas mesmas condições em que encontrou, incluindo os equipamentos. Para esse fim, deve assinar na entrada uma declaração sobre o estado em que se encontra o apartamento e seus pertences.
* Não é permitida a entrada de animais.
* Você deve devolver as chaves ao responsável na saída.
* Não deve fazer barulho ou agir de modo a incomodar os vizinhos.
* Não deve ultrapassar o número de pessoas indicadas na reserva.
* Não há provisão de toalhas de banho. Haverá provisão apenas de lençóis e fronhas para o número estipulado de pessoas na reserva.
* Você está locando apenas o espaço físico, portanto deve providenciar os suprimentos que necessita, como toalhas e papel higiênico, detergente, etc.
* Para fumar, use os cinzeiros. Tente deixar o local limpo e organizado.
* We request check-out to be done at 10 am on the weekends. Except for the weekends, we are very flexible with check-in/check-out times.
* I hope you feel at home and take care of it like if it was you own house. During your stay, you will be responsible for keeping the apartment, its furniture and equipment in the same conditions you've found them. Therefore, upon your arrival, you will be requested to sign a checklist of the apartment belongings.
* Pets are not allowed.
* You must return the keys when leaving.
* You should not make noise or other actions that might disturb the neighbors.
* Do not exceed the number of persons indicated on the reservation.
* There is no provision of bathroom towels. There will be only supply of sheets and pillowcases for the stipulated number of people on the reservation.
* You are renting only the physical space, so you should arrange the supplies you need, such as towels and toilet paper, detergent, etc.
* For smoking, use the ashtrays. Try to keep the place clean and organized.
O apartamento da Ana foi exatamente o que estava exposto nas fotos. Bastante amplo e arejado. A minha filha de apenas de 6 anos se sentiu em casa. Além disso, o contato com ela foi extremamente fácil. Foi bastante prestativa. Ela estava fora da cidade e solicitou ao Marcos (amigo dela) que nos recebesse. O Marcos foi muito gentil... nos deu ótimas dicas... e estava no apê no horário combinado (chegada e saída). Voltaremos outras vezes e recomendaremos também.
Ana was very responsive before I arrived in Sao Paulo, and helped out with planning logistics. Her brother was around to help us out, he was friendly and attentive to our needs. The apartment was clean and furnished, it was very helpful to have a doorman present. The apartment was not a centrally located in Sao Paulo as we hoped and there were no towels for guests. But overall, we enjoyed our stay here!
I am happy that you had the help you needed. Regarding the towels, it is always important to read all the information about the flat before coming (this is pointed out in the info). The flat is 1km from Praça da Sé, the most central point of S.Paulo but maybe I find this close because the city is so big..
Apartment was lovely, in a convenient neighbourhood in Sao Paulo. Easy to get taxis, lots of places to get something to eat within walking distance. Thanks to Ana for arranging with a caretaker for us to be able to leave at 6am (!) for an early flight to Salvador.
The apartment was OK, with a lot of space and all the basic things you'll need for your stay. however, even if the place was close to the center and to the Libertade neighborhood I found the place very noisy. Windowns are not isolated and it can be hard to fell asleep if you are a light sleeper.
My friend and I stayed in Ana's apartment for 2 nights. It's huge, and gives you plenty of space to relax after a hard days sightseeing! The location is great for getting to Avenida Paulista and is close to several Metro stations and shops.