About this listing
Room with bathroom situated in an apartment with living room / kitchen with hob with four burners and large fridge-freezer. There are all the other equipment to cook and store. The bedroom has a double bed and furnishings are modern and functional. The bathroom is complete with shower and bidet.
The rooms are equipped with television.
Guests can use the kitchen according to their specific needs but if you prefer to eat outside the home do not have the pick of some local searches and other economic. Under the house there are two grocery stores and fruit, a pharmacy and a small supermarket.
In this area called the Milvian Bridge houses the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the most important sports facilities at the Olympic Stadium at the Foro Italico, tennis courts for the world championships, Olympic size swimming pool, stadium for athletics and any other sport .
Along the banks of the Tiber River athletes and they train residents and cyclists have a bicycle lane.
The Milvian Bridge is famous for locks of love. For some time there has been the custom for the young lovers to put a padlock on the lamppost middle of the bridge and throw the keys into the Tiber. This custom has spread a bit 'all over the world, but for about a year, is strictly prohibited.
Via della Farnesina is a short distance from Piazza Mancini, the terminus of the tram 2 from Piazzale Flaminio and numerous bus (lines C3, 32, 53 from Piazza San Silvestro, (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) from the station Ostiense 910 from Termini station etc..).
From June 15 to September 30 are entitled to reimbursement of the cost of air conditioning for € 5 per day per room charge to be paid to the host upon delivery of the keys to the house.
Enjoy your stay at the holiday home "Long River Farnesina Gold Room"
Information on proper use of the facilities of home and commitment to properly use its equipment:
1) For safety reasons, the electric stove included, when not in use, should be unplugged from the socket. Turning off the same by continuing to turn in the same direction until you turn the knob to 0 (one should never go back);
2) If in the room lacks detergents or other look what is lacking in the closet of the corridor;
3) The suction motor is switched on by the bathroom for a few seconds and switch off by itself;
4) Do not put a lot of paper in w.c. because, being a bathroom is not located close to the original would clog drains; download repeatedly to allow maximum water flow;
6) If you want more pillows or blankets take them in the closet in the room or into the closet of the hall;
7) In the entrance there is a first aid kit, according to law;
8) If it does not mean that the hot water ran out of battery in the thermostat, in this case to call me and I will come home as soon as possible (But I changed it seven days ago).
9) before using the washing machine to read the instructions.
I beg you not to put too much or too little of the car and put the spin in a middle position, otherwise it breaks the belt.
Clothesline you must drive on the terrace, and use only two wires that overlook the courtyard and not those facing the street. This is important because only these wires are reserved for me.
The key of the terrace is next to the entrance door in a small white bag.
10) Do not leave fluids on the floor or pens or ink or other substances that can stain the floor and in case of fall of these substances, the same should be immediately removed.
11) Every day, before leaving home check that all the lights even those common input and appliances are turned off and appliances are turned off.
12) When you leave the building to open the iron gate on the way you use the small button, located on the wall to your left.
The undersigned bori resident
states to collect the keys to the holiday home "Aquila 52" room and undertakes, exit, return to the room with all its equipment as received and if not, is obliged to reimburse all damage caused.
This host has a Moderate Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 7 days of the trip and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate, as well as a full refund of fees.
This host has 217 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
sono Alberta, gestore della casa-vacanze "Aquila 52", come è evidente dalla foto, ho una certa età ed anche un certo peso. In passato mi sono occupata di patenti, di bilanci e contabilità ed alla fine della carriera di ambiente. Il mio percorso professionale è stato abbastanza vario e sono andata in pensione quale dirigente del Ministero dell'Ambiente. Per questo sono sensibile alle tematiche ambientali e cerco di essere molto oculata nell'uso di tutte le risorse naturali e di quelle che derivano dall'esperienza umana.
Sono cattolica praticante e cerco di percorrere con coerenza la mia strada consapevole dei tanti doni ricevuti da Lui.
Ho iniziato a gestire questa casa-vacanze per creare un'attività per i miei figli ed anche per mettere alla prova le mie capacità di ospitalità in un settore molto concorrenziale.
Mi piace molto accogliere gli ospiti e spesso mi immedesimo nei loro problemi, mi capita anche di vivere di riflesso le loro aspettative e le loro emozioni di viaggio.
La parte più difficile del mio lavoro è quella relativa alla gestione informatica delle prenotazioni per cui alla fine preferisco annotare tutto sulla mia piccola ed inseparabile agenda.