About This Listing
Beautiful vacation home for rent in Wallenpaupack Lake Estates.
2 story home includes the following:
- 1st floor has a family room with big screen TV, various old school gaming systems (PS2 and Atari), a pull out couch (with featherbed for added sleeping comfort), and Laundry Room (with a washer and dryer for your use).
- 2nd floor has 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, kitchen, dining room, family room, and sun room.
- Master Bedroom has a full bed, closet, 2 dressers (1 with a mirror), private bathroom and a private deck.
- Bedroom #2 has a full bed, closet and 2 dresser (1 with a mirror).
- Bedroom #3 has a full size futon, closet and dresser.
- Family Room sits 8 very comfortably with TV and DVD player.
- Sun Room with a TV and DVD player.
- Kitchen and Dining Room, with all utensils and cutlery, plus coffee maker, blender, pots and pans, etc.
- Basic cable TV, but no internet or phone.
- Over 200 of our DVD's to watch, and some board games.
- Pillow covers, sheets and blankets are not included and are to be brought by the Tenant.
- Large deck, with bbq grill, off dining room at front of home - with table and chairs.
- There is a Garage, however that would not be accessible.
Community amenities include the following:
- 2 lakes
- 2 outdoor pools (one is heated).
- 1 indoor pool
- Tennis courts
- Basketball courts
- Picnic areas
No pets and no smoking.
Pillow covers, sheets and blankets are not included and are to be brought by the Tenant.
our stay at lake ariel was really nice. the area was peaceful and we even saw deer! The community had a pool and a skate park. we had a great time BBQing and biking around the area. the home was very spacious and clean. we played on the ps2 and watch tv. all in all it was an awesome experience.
It is a great house with a lot of room to spread out. THe house was clean, and despite having air conditioning the ceiling fans in every room made them unnecessary!
Close enough to everything in the Poconos, and a friendly neighborhood.
We used the pool and went to the beach several times, everyone was welcoming.
The host (joe) was easy to communicate with and very accommodating.
It was an amazing experience! The booking was a slight mishap but it was because of airbnb being down and the fact that we booked it a week beforehand. Regardless of these issues Joseph was on task and did everything he could to help accommodate us! Highly HIGHLY recommended! 5 stars!
We arrived later than expected but Joseph was about to accommodate us. Joe was great with communicating and helping us set up the fireplace over the phone. We found everything we needed for cooking, cleaning and relaxing. Great place downstairs for those who play video games too!! Amazing place to stay at and I would definitely recommend him as a host to anyone else!
We had a great time staying in Joseph's home. It's located in a quiet and friendly community with multiple lakes, swimming pools and activities. Joseph was helpful and responsive. Thanks again!
our stay in Josephs house was perfect.Josephs was very responsive and aways quick respond to question by phone/email.I would definitely go back.:)
Potuguese>foi perfeita a nossa estadia na casa do Josephs.ele responde muito rapido qualquer pergunta,com certeza quero voltar a essa casa
We had a wonderful getaway. A beautiful home in a nice quiet setting. We felt very at home and comfortable. Enjoyed the family photos. It made us feel like we were visiting with friends. We couldn't ask for more. Joe was extremely helpful every step of the way. Even recommended some great local restaurants. Thank you Joe and airbnb.