If you are looking for a private and serene beach pad with easy street parking and located in a cool community, then look no further!
A perfect place to relax and unwind as you explore the city!
Calling all surfers, nature lovers, runners, bikers, hikers and chillers - sweet beach padita on the Great Highway! This is a unique opportunity to stay with the beautiful Pacific Ocean as your front yard.
This garden unit apartment offers the following amenities:
- Queen bed with new memory foam mattress, plush pillows, down comforter, and luxurious linens
- Living room with fireplace, full size sofa sleeper, and flat screen tv with blu ray and wifi-enabled dvd player (netflix, hulu, pandora, and other streaming media apps)
- Open kitchen and dining area
- Full bathroom
- Access to zen backyard
- Outdoor hot/cold shower
- Free wifi
- Free, easy street parking
- Windows and ample lighting throughout
- Professionally cleaned after each guest(s)
- Ocean Beach across the street with excellent surf breaks
- Bike and running path across the street
- Walking distance to Golden Gate Park, Sutro Heights, and Lands Ends for hiking, bike paths, playgrounds, museums, lakes and ball fields
- Two blocks to Judah corridor with Java Beach Cafe, Beachside Cafe, Trouble Coffee, Outerlands, Thanh Long, The General Store. Ocean Beach Yoga
- Two blocks to Noriega corridor with Devil's Teeth Baking Company, Noriega Produce, The Pizza Place, Toyose, San Franpsycho, and Establish
Public transportation with the following Muni lines:
- N Judah train, NX, 71L, 18 Sloat
- Easy access to North and South Bay via highways
This garden apartment is in a shared building with the owner and other tenants. Guests are requested to not disturb and be respectful of the neighbors. Pretty please - no smoking or loud noises.
The listing was very accurate and the apartment/yard were kept very clean and nice. We had a very comfortable stay! The kitchen was stocked with pots, plates, silverware, etc and we had everything we needed! Thank you very much!
Angeline was an excellent host and provided a lot of useful information prior to our arrival. So finding the apartment and gaining access was extremely easy. The apartment had everything we needed for our stay in SF. It was right next to Ocean Beach and very close to the MUNI N (metro) terminus, which made getting into downtown SF very easy. Golden Gate Park is a short walk away, and the Beach Chalet Brewery and Restaurant at the west end of the Park is a great place to eat.
Perfectly situated in a really cool neighbourhood, the padita was cosy and comfortable. Lovely bed. Parking was easy. All the amenities we needed. Not luxurious, but certainly not basic. Very close to Golden Gate Park and the beautiful beach. I personally think that it could do with a new paint job to freshen it up, but that's being picky. One thing which I do think it needs is a better cleaning; it wasn't dirty by any means, but the sheet on the kids bed seemed to have been used, and there was some grubbiness on the paintwork around the place.
We didn't use the hot tub, since it didn't seem to be clean.
Despite these minor issues, we wouldn't hesitate in staying here again. Thank you Angeline.
Angeline was very easily reachable, although I didn't need to contact often as the instructions were so easy. The location was perfect for our short stay, and parking was readily available. We took up her suggestion to eat at Toyose which was so close to walk to, and then relaxed after dinner on the beach. Short stay this time, but will definitely be open to booking here again for a longer period of time in the future! :)
Great space right across from the beach! We had 2 young kids and our medium-sized dog. The unit was clean and had everything we needed for our short stay. Angeline listed some nearby places for some tasty food. And we lucked out with some decent weather at the beach.
The host left chocolates and suggestions for where to go. We loved the Devil's Teeth bakery and the beach access across the street.
This host has 217 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
i love to connect with and empower people, support my friends who are entrepreneurs and artists, find innovative ways to make the world a more sustainable place, spend time in nature, take on physical challenges, create sanctuaries, dj, coach, and travel near and far to experience and immerse myself in new cultures and ways of living. i have been a member of airbnb as a guest since 2010, and as a host since 2013, and i bring passion and pride into my spaces to create a unique and memorable experience.