Calling all surfers, nature lovers, runners, bikers, hikers and chillers - sweet beach padita on the Great Highway! This is a unique opportunity to stay with the beautiful Pacific Ocean as your front yard. If you are looking for a private and serene beach pad with easy street parking and located in a cool community, then look no further!
A perfect place to relax and unwind as you explore the city!
This garden unit apartment offers the following amenities:
- Queen bed with new memory foam mattress, plush pillows, down comforter, and luxurious linens
- Living room with fireplace, full size sofa sleeper, and flat screen tv with blu ray and wifi-enabled dvd player (netflix, hulu, pandora, and other streaming media apps)
- Open kitchen and dining area
- Full bathroom
- Access to zen backyard
- Outdoor hot/cold shower
- Free wifi
- Free, easy street parking
- Windows and ample lighting throughout
- Professionally cleaned after each guest(s)
- Ocean Beach across the street with excellent surf breaks
- Bike and running path across the street
- Walking distance to Golden Gate Park, Sutro Heights, and Lands Ends for hiking, bike paths, playgrounds, museums, lakes and ball fields
- Two blocks to Judah corridor with Java Beach Cafe, Beachside Cafe, Trouble Coffee, Outerlands, Thanh Long, The General Store. Ocean Beach Yoga
- Two blocks to Noriega corridor with Devil's Teeth Baking Company, Noriega Produce, The Pizza Place, Toyose, San Franpsycho, and Establish
Public transportation with the following Muni lines:
- N Judah train, NX, 71L, 18 Sloat
- Easy access to North and South Bay via highways
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$10 / night after 2 guests|
|Weekly Price:||$850 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$3400 /month|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
Angeline was a very accommodating host and the listing was what we expected. This part of San Francisco is very foggy, very chilly. Just a tip for future travelers. Comfortable for our family of four.
We enjoyed our stay in this apartment. The neighbourhood is interesting, many choices for eating out on Noriega alone, plus a great deli on Noriega to stock the store cupboard. The beach is just across the main highway, so very nearby. The flat is comfy if a little stark and lacking homely touches. The bed is very comfy. Parking in easy and free. We took the bus up to the main town area, $2 each, so very cheap. There are plenty of buses and trams nearby. I'd rather stay in a 'real' neighbourhood like this than a featureless hotel.
Thanks to Angeline, everything was as described
very close to the beach, very close to the tramway
We really appreciate the hottube after long walks in SF streets !
Great 1st experience with airbnb! Angeline had everything laid out clearly from welcome letter to checkout instructions. Her place was clean, and the neighborhood was perfect for a couples' getaway. If you want great service, peace-of-mind, and a beautiful place to enjoy the peaceful side of San Francisco, look no further!
Great place super clean right across from the beach!
Wir waren das erste Mal in SF und sind total begeistert von der Stadt!
Angeline war sehr aufmerksam!
This is an awesome little apartment across the street from the beach. It has all of the needed amenities and is very cozy and comfortable. The variety of restaurants in the area is wonderful and we had a lovely time walking around and enjoying the city. It is a pretty quiet area and much less tourist-y than we expected, which was nice. The only things I would have changed about the apartment would be to have a fan available in the bedroom in case it gets hot and a little curtain over the front door for privacy. Other than that, it was perfect! Angeline was a great host and answered all of our questions promptly.
The most wonderful and comfortable space! Don't be surprised, it is very spacious and Angeline has thought of everything you could possibly need. I only wish I had longer to stay and explore that part of lovely San Francisco! Thanks Angeline, for a perfectly wonderful place to call home!
The beach padita was an awsome place to stay in SFO. Comfortable, clean, conveniently located and with all we needed for a perfect stay. Wish next time we get to stay longer and take advantage of the relaxing part staying by the beach brings.
Angeline was timely, helpful, and available. She responded right away when I requested a reservation and again, right away when I called her and left a message. She also had awesome hints for great food places in town.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT