If you are looking for a private and serene beach pad with easy street parking and located in a cool community, then look no further!
A perfect place to relax and unwind as you explore the city!
Calling all surfers, nature lovers, runners, bikers, hikers and chillers - sweet beach padita on the Great Highway! This is a unique opportunity to stay with the beautiful Pacific Ocean as your front yard.
This garden unit apartment offers the following amenities:
- Queen bed with new memory foam mattress, plush pillows, down comforter, and luxurious linens
- Living room with fireplace, full size sofa sleeper, and flat screen tv with blu ray and wifi-enabled dvd player (netflix, hulu, pandora, and other streaming media apps)
- Open kitchen and dining area
- Full bathroom
- Access to zen backyard
- Outdoor hot/cold shower
- Free wifi
- Free, easy street parking
- Windows and ample lighting throughout
- Professionally cleaned after each guest(s)
- Ocean Beach across the street with excellent surf breaks
- Bike and running path across the street
- Walking distance to Golden Gate Park, Sutro Heights, and Lands Ends for hiking, bike paths, playgrounds, museums, lakes and ball fields
- Two blocks to Judah corridor with Java Beach Cafe, Beachside Cafe, Trouble Coffee, Outerlands, Thanh Long, The General Store. Ocean Beach Yoga
- Two blocks to Noriega corridor with Devil's Teeth Baking Company, Noriega Produce, The Pizza Place, Toyose, San Franpsycho, and Establish
Public transportation with the following Muni lines:
- N Judah train, NX, 71L, 18 Sloat
- Easy access to North and South Bay via highways
This garden apartment is in a shared building with the owner and other tenants. Guests are requested to not disturb and be respectful of the neighbors. Pretty please - no smoking or loud noises.
The host left chocolates and suggestions for where to go. We loved the Devil's Teeth bakery and the beach access across the street.
Fantastic location. Loved the chill beach town vibe of the Outer Sunset. Great places to eat - Pisces and Outerlands in particular. The Noriega produce market is awesome, it allowed us to mix dining out with some gourmet dining in with ease. The accommodations were comfortable and spacious, with a nice Zen Surfer ambiance. So cool to be able to stroll over to Golden Gate park, or hop on the N line and head into the city. The bed was super comfortable, kitchen nicely appointed. Highly recommended.
The Beach Sanctuary was very nice and roomy. It was clean and well maintained. It was convenient to our family (which was our goal) but it is also a good place to stay if you want to be away from the hustle and bustle of downtown. The pictures are very accurate.
We have stayed and visited this neighborhood frequently and between Angeline's suggestions and our son's about places to eat and things to do we were busy all the time (much of that was watching what the 7 month old baby was doing!).
Parking is on the street and really isn't a problem unless it's a beautiful day and the surfers arrive early. We rented a car but as we like to walk so much it stayed parked much of the time.
We would definitely return.
Great little spot right by the ocean. Short walk to see great sunsets. Close to public transport and golden gate park. Short drive into down town. Really enjoyed our stay and Angeline was quick to respond to queries. Highly recommend this place.
Very good experience. The flat is in front of the beach, with a private garden, the bedroom is very high end one, everything is clear and super clean. Not center in the town, however we found good restaurants around. We did run every morning on the amazing beach, and we did watch fantastic sunsets every evening !!! No real contact with Angeline however. Recommanded !
This place was great! Right on the beach in a very peaceful part of the city. In the morning my baby and I went on a long walk on Ocean Beach and grabbed breakfast on the way back. The place was clean and the bed was really comfortable! We would definitely stay here again. Every time we come to San Francisco we are in the middle of the city, looking for parking and walking up and down the hills to get to our hotel. This place was easy to get to, plenty of parking and very peaceful.
This host has 206 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
i love to connect with and empower people, support my friends who are entrepreneurs and artists, find innovative ways to make the world a more sustainable place, spend time in nature, take on physical challenges, create sanctuaries, dj, coach, and travel near and far to experience and immerse myself in new cultures and ways of living. i have been a member of airbnb as a guest since 2010, and as a host since 2013, and i bring passion and pride into my spaces to create a unique and memorable experience.