About This Listing
If you are looking for a private and serene beach pad with easy street parking and located in a cool community, then look no further!
A perfect place to relax and unwind as you explore the city!
Calling all surfers, nature lovers, runners, bikers, hikers and chillers - sweet beach padita on the Great Highway! This is a unique opportunity to stay with the beautiful Pacific Ocean as your front yard.
This garden unit apartment offers the following amenities:
- Queen bed with new memory foam mattress, plush pillows, down comforter, and luxurious linens
- Living room with fireplace, full size sofa sleeper, and flat screen tv with blu ray and wifi-enabled dvd player (netflix, hulu, pandora, and other streaming media apps)
- Open kitchen and dining area
- Full bathroom
- Access to zen backyard
- Outdoor hot/cold shower
- Free wifi
- Free, easy street parking
- Windows and ample lighting throughout
- Professionally cleaned after each guest(s)
- Ocean Beach across the street with excellent surf breaks
- Bike and running path across the street
- Walking distance to Golden Gate Park, Sutro Heights, and Lands Ends for hiking, bike paths, playgrounds, museums, lakes and ball fields
- Two blocks to Judah corridor with Java Beach Cafe, Beachside Cafe, Trouble Coffee, Outerlands, Thanh Long, The General Store. Ocean Beach Yoga
- Two blocks to Noriega corridor with Devil's Teeth Baking Company, Noriega Produce, The Pizza Place, Toyose, San Franpsycho, and Establish
Public transportation with the following Muni lines:
- N Judah train, NX, 71L, 18 Sloat
- Easy access to North and South Bay via highways
This garden apartment is in a shared building with the owner and other tenants. Guests are requested to not disturb and be respectful of the neighbors. Pretty please - no smoking or loud noises.
I had a great one night stay at the beach pad. It was so nice to be right next to the ocean and just a short walk to restaurants. I would definitely stay here again. Parking was easy too. Thanks so much Angeline!
Wonderful stay. Apartment spotless. Minimalist. Good surfing books, maps, patio. Easy to access. Beach beautiful. Good restaurants and funky neighborhood nearby. Thank you.
Siamo stati in questa casa per quattro giorni durante il nostro soggiorno a San Francesco e avevamo l'avevamo scelta per la vicinanza con l'oceano è per le foto pubblicate sul sito. Al nostro arrivo però la location non era proprio quella delle foto: la casa era al pian terreno di una via interna rispetto all'oceano e l'odore nel corridoio era di chiuso (oltre al fatto che il corridoio era buoi e con un tappeto sporco e consumato). La finestra della cucina e quella del salotto davano su un cortile interno usato come deposito (doveva forse essere il famoso giardino zen??) mentre quella della camera da letto dava direttamente su un muro a meno di un metro di distanza (ovviamente tutti i nostri commenti sono testimoniati dalle foto che abbiamo fatto). La casa era pulita ma i cassetti della cucina sicuramente avrebbero avuto bisogno di una bella pulita e di essere sistemati. In generale la casa è abbastanza buia. Personalmente ricontrollerei un attimo l'annuncio perché le foto non corrispondono completamente alla reale situazione.
Spent 10 days enjoying the "beach padita" which had everything 2 business travelers needed to have a quiet retreat. This includes a deliciously hot hot tub, convenience to mass transit for downtown convention proximity, varied scrumptious food choices along the diverse "Judah corridor", a wide open beach to shell hunt or "surfer observe", and safe paths directly to Golden Gate park. It was quiet, restful, and exactly as pictured and described. If you seek high end luxurious city accommodations this is not your place. A comfortable bed, backyard fire pit (and stocked!) busy hummingbirds, full kitchen, hot shower and "away from it all", all for a very reasonable cost (San Fran prices are very high usually) , then pack your swimsuit, many warm layers, surf board and head to the breezy outer sunset...
This host has 273 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Angeline
i love to connect with and empower people, support my friends who are entrepreneurs and artists, find innovative ways to make the world a more sustainable place, spend time in nature, take on physical challenges, create sanctuaries, dj, coach, and travel near and far to experience and immerse myself in new cultures and ways of living. i have been a member of airbnb as a guest since 2010, and as a host since 2013, and i bring passion and pride into my spaces to create a unique and memorable experience.