About this listing
Located in the San Frediano area, we offer you a one bedroom flat (45 square meters) furnished in modern Tuscan style with kitchen, living room, bathroom and a small terrace. The area is very central yet away from the big crowds, which should provide for a more relaxed approach to a busy city like Florence.
The flat has high ceilings and is equipped with a double bed (160cm wide and 200cm long), flat screen TV, high speed wifi access, air conditioning (available during summer), heating (available during winter) and also a sofa bed (120cm wide and 180cm long).
Located on the first floor (18 steps), reachable through a small courtyard, the flat is perfect for 2 adults, especially couples, but is also suitable for a family with 2 children or for 3 adults.
You will have exclusive access to the property, nothing is shared.
* Unlimited Wifi Access (up to 50mbps)
* Blankets, Linens & Towels
* Toaster, Coffee Maker & Kettle
* Oven & Stove
* Dishes, Cups, Glasses & Cutlery
* Hair Dryer
* Washing Machine, Iron and Ironing Board
and so on... basically you just need to bring your clothes! :)
Interaction with guests
We will respect your privacy and we will not access the flat during your stay. In any case we live in Florence, therefore you can easily get in touch with us in case you need help and/or information.
The area surrounding Piazza del Carmine is filled with well-known restaurants and cafes, like "La Dolce Vita" or "Antico Ristoro di Cambi" to name a few.
The Brancacci Chapel is home to the famous frescoes by Masaccio and Masolino, considered the first masterworks of the Italian Renaissance.
Florence is a relatively small city filled with pedestrian areas, so it's easy to walk everywhere while it's quite difficult to drive and (most of all) park in the city. Therefore, we suggest, in your best interest, to NOT have a car nor drive in Florence.
[Distances on foot to the major attractions]
Ponte Vecchio 10 minutes;
Palazzo Pitti and Boboli Gardens 8 minutes;
Cappelle Brancacci 1 minute;
Uffizi Gallery and Palazzo Vecchio 15 minutes;
Duomo, Giotto's belltower and Baptistery 15 minutes;
Accademy 20 minutes (15m by bus);
Basilica Santa Maria Novella 9 minutes;
[Distances on foot to the major points of interests]
Supermarkets 15 minutes;
Minimarket 1 minute;
Restaurants, Cafes, Trattorias, Pizzerias and some take-aways are within 3-5 minutes walk;
Florence SMN (main station) 15 minutes (10 by taxi);
FLR Airport is roughly 20 minutes away by taxi.
Other things to note
Since you will have exclusive use of the entire property, we are sorry to inform you that we are not able to offer luggage deposit prior or after your stay. Anyhow, feel free to inquire about the possibility and costs of an early check in or late check out.
The sofa bed is available when there are three or more paying guests.
The apartment is located above a not-so-busy restaurant, this is not an issue for 99% of guests, but it might be if you are a light sleeper.
We kindly ask you to respect the following rules:
* Smoking is NOT permitted anywhere indoor;
* Please take care of the property as if it were your own, making sure to drop the keys and dispose of garbage upon check out. Also, please clean cutlery, dishes and so on after each use;
* In accordance with the Italian Law, each guest must be identified and registered by showing a valid ID (passport or identity card) upon arrival. Therefore visitors not declared upon check in are not permitted. Moreover, guests must be at least 18;
* The city tax is mandatory and it has to be paid cash upon arrival, currently it is 1.50 Euro per person per night. The said tax is regulated by the Comune di Firenze, therefore it might change without notice;
* Arrivals and departures outside regular hours are subject to availability.
By booking you confirm that you have read and agree to respect the house rules above.
Hello, we are Alex and Natalia, we got married on October 2011, I am a Florentine born and raised while Natalia moved here from a small city close to Novosibirsk, Russia.
She likes shopping... I like football, she loves reading and I love music, we both love eating, travelling and watching some TV shows like Big Bang Theory for example.
I'm the tech savvy person and she's the handy person, so the worst mistake you can do is ask Natasha to help you with your smartphone or ask me to help you use the washing machine. :)
If you have question whose answer is not on these pages, do not hesitate to contact us.