Comfortable 3 bedroom home in a quiet hinterland location. Large deck on north, east and west of the home provides a relaxing outdoor spot in almost any weather. Enjoy a cooler change from the coast in summer or come in winter and relax by the fire in the living room.
We live on a small acreage about 8km east of Maleny township.
Semi-rural area not serviced by public transport.
Private guest room with shared bathroom adjacent.
Use of kitchen and BBQ facilities.
Television and wireless internet and indoor fire for winter.
Off street parking available.
There are many attractions in the area from the villages of Maleny and Montville, to the nearest beaches which are just 30 minutes away and 10 minutes to the world-famous Australian Zoo.
Other local attractions include:
* Maleny Cheese
* Mary Cairncross Park and Cafe
* Maleny Dairies
* Baroon Pocket Dam
* Colin James Ice Cream (Maleny)
* Country style main street businesses in Maleny, both boutique and traditional
* Various Art Galleries, Restaurants, Craft, Clothing and Gift Shops in Montville
* Bushwalking on the Sunshine Coast Hinterland Great Walk
* Kondalilla National Park
This is where we live and we are happy to offer suggestions on places to visit and venues to eat out.