1 bedroom with 2 washrooms condo only 5 min walk to the the Byward Market.
- Rideau Centre
- Canal Rideau (bring your skate or rent them here)
- National Arts Centre
- National Gallery
- Art Gallery of Ottawa
- 24 hour "Loblaws" Grocery store across street
- Shoppers Drug Mart store on Rideau street.
- Bus stops on Rideau Street
- The Beer Store, LCBO, most government buildings, many restaurants and much more!
- Double Bed
- Pull out Leather couch (for 2)
- Laundry room in the building
- coffee maker
- iron/ironing board
- bedding and linens provided
- Private balcony
Walking distance to shopping and downtown sights:
Loblaws grocery store - 1 min
Metro grocery store - 2 min
Rideau Shopping Center - 6 min
Byward Market – 5 min
National Art Center – 10 min
Parliament Hill – 10 min.
Interaction with guests
During your stay you can reach me and will do my best to assist you and answer your questions.
Welcome to the Cozy Unit in the heart of Ottawa ByWard Market! House rules are simple.
The unit is in excellent condition, we would like you and future guests to enjoy your stay and return the place as it was handed to you. (Pictures are taken prior to occupancy and will be compared to unit state at/after departure)
In order to complete reservation process and for security clearance, please email to me an electronic color copy of your and your guest's valid driver’s license front and back (for U.S and Canadian guests) or valid passport with color copy of photograph and address pages (for International guests).
Check-in is between 3 pm and 6 pm.
Check-out is noon.
1. Remove your shoes at front door
2. Absolutely no smoking in the unit of any kind, in the building or on the balcony.
3. Absolutely do not throw anything off the balcony
4. Absolutely no pets are allowed in the building or the unit
5. bicycles - to be discussed during the booking
6. Absolutely no loud noises or music.
7. Please respect all neighbours in regards to noise and music
8. Absolutely no illegal activities
9. Absolutely no parties in the unit. The Use of premises is exclusively for the guest(s) making the reservation.
10. Do not leave dirty dishes and garbage in the unit. Trash items must be disposed by the guest prior to vacating premises through disposal chute located on same floor .
11. Keys will be handed only to the guest that booked the unit. Lost or damaged key will be reimbursed by the guest at a cost of $80 CAD.
12. Cost of any missing and/or damaged items will be applied against the guest's account.
13. All electrical appliance and lighting system must be turned off when not in use.
14. Use of premises is exclusively for the guest(s) making reservation and
15. The unit and amenities are intended for the use of registered guest(s) only, not for the hosting of events or parties of any kind.
Once you have booked it is understood that you have agreed to comply with the house rules.
I wish you a very pleasant stay!
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
This host has 8 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I live and work in Ottawa; I am a computer consultant. I like the outdoor activities like biking, running.
I like meeting people to hear their stories and adventures.
I hope to provide you a safe home away home accommodation to make your journey the most enjoyable one.
Looking forward to meet you.