About this listing
Enjoy a newly renovated 2 BR/2.5 Bath Upper Fells Point/Fells Prospect Home. Located on a quiet side street just 2 blocks to Patterson Park, convenient to walk to historic Fells, the waterfront, Canton, Harbor East and the Johns Hopkins Hospital.
Thanks for renting! I am a first time homebuyer and bought this place in the summer of 2015. I do AIRbnb to help cover expenses (allows me to meet new people, and not have to have a roommate!) Please enjoy, and treat my home like you would your own.
Please make yourselves at home. Please do not go in the basement (it is storage space) and very low ceilings, you might bump your head!
Interaction with guests
I can be reached on my cell phone at any time - (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or my office (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or email (EMAIL HIDDEN)
Both of my brothers live a few blocks away too, please call them if I am unavailable! Kurt Gercke (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) Cell
1. Please no smoking in the house.
2. Kitchen has all that you need for your cooking and dining - please bring your own food/drinks.
3. Should anything break or get damaged, please just let me know it happened.
4. Please lock all doors and turn off lights whenever you leave the house.
5. Please keep your voices down after 10PM and be respectful of my neighbors. No parties, please. I stay in the neighborhood when I rent my home out so will swing by if I get any complaints!
6. Keep it classy and have a great time in Baltimore!