About this listing
Spacious home for a group up to 6 people with a fully equipped kitchen, WiFi internet, cable TV, washer & dryer, 3 beds and located just minutes to Downtown, George R Brown Convention Center, Texas Medical Center and the Galleria Mall.
** Not suitable for any gatherings, celebrations or parties. Only people mentioned at time of booking allowed. No more than 6 people in the apartment at any time. Pets are not allowed. Non-smoking home.
Whether your stay is for business or pleasure, this two bedroom, two bathroom apartment near Downtown is sure to to make you feel right at home. Unlike most other airbnb hosts, I do not live in any of my rentals. What that means to you is that my homes are not cluttered with personal items and are professionally cleaned between each guest. This home is smoke-free and pet-free.
• You get the entire apartment to yourself
• Late check-in OK
• One king in master bedroom and one queen bed in second bedroom
• Two sofas, one with a queen size sleeper sofa and other sofa can sleep one person
• Shampoo and body wash provided
• Full size washer and dryer
• Fitness center with state-of-the-art fitness equipment
• Balcony with patio furniture
• Free WiFi internet
• Full size kitchen with fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker and toaster
• Cookware, dishes, silverware, cook utensils and drinking glasses
• Cable TV in living room and internet TV in bedrooms
• Hair dryer in each bathroom
• Fresh towels and bed linens
• Plenty of free parking in gated parking garage
Please note that this is AIRBNB which is a site that people use to rent out their homes. This rental is self-catering and not a hotel. Unless it's an emergency, maintenance issues can only be dealt with during the apartment's business hours between 10 am - 6 pm.
Guests will have access to the following:
- Fitness center
- Business center with computers & printers
- Coffee machine in lobby
- Free parking
Interaction with Guests
Self check-in any time after 3 PM. Details are automatically sent to you on check-in after you book.
Guest can email, call, text, send whatsapp messages any time. Most calls and messages are responded to within the hour between 9 am and 5 pm.
Right around the corner, go for a nice walk at Buffalo Bayou Park, Whole Foods Market, Montrose, Downtown, George R Brown Convention Center, Theater District, Museum District, Texas Medical Center and the Galleria.
- Free parking for multiple cars in the gated garage.
- There is a bus stop down the street from the apartment.
- Taxi, Uber or Lyft
Other Things to Note
Items provided: shampoo & conditioner, soap, iron, ironing board, and hair dryer.
Please do not check-in until after 3 pm and check out by 11 am.
Do not put any trash outside, in front of the door or in the bin next to the door. All trash should either be left inside or taken to the trash chute located out in the parking area on either end of the building, near the elevators.
Smoking and pets prohibited.
Only people on the guest list may stay at the apartment and parties are not allowed.