• Beautiful and cosy garden-studio close to Savignyplatz with balcony facing the garden. Very quiet!
• Completely renovated, all new. Sunny south-east exposure.
• Own keys own entrance, not shared. Safe neighborhood!
• 25 qm plus balcony
• Kitchenette, private bathroom with Raindance® shower.
Oak parquet floor.
• free 24h WIFI
• Excellent access to public transport: 2 minutes to S-Bahn "Savignyplatz"
• 5 stops to Friedrichstrasse, Museum Island, Brandenburg Gate.
• Opera, Schiller Theater, Zoo, KaDeWe, Helmut Newton Photo Museum in walking distance
• Boutiques, galleries, restaurants, cafés, bars, jazz club
• Delicious bakery next door, supermarket at the corner
• bicycle rent around the corner
• car parking garage 10 EUR for 24h
Die unserer Meinung nach kleine, sehr spartanisch ausgestattete Wohnung liegt ruhig im Hinterhof in einer guten zentralen Gegend in Berlin. Allerdings ist die Wohnung unserer Meinung nichts für Leute, die großen Wert auf Sauberkeit legen oder eine Spinnenphobie haben.
On arrival to begin with the hosts name was not displayed on the list of appartment owners so we did not know which appartment to contact. So we spent 2 hours waiting around until a lady arrived and entered the building, I asked if she knew a Cuban lady called Carmen Trianna, luckily she did and directed us to the buzzer with the name Kott adjacent to it!!!
My wife complained about this but no semblance of an apology or explanation was forthcoming.
The photographs on the Web site do not portray the truth about the accommodation, I have photographs to illustrate this.
The bedding (which was old and tatty); had not been changed from the previous occupants of the room and we never saw our host after the initial meeting on arrival so were unable to request new bedding.
The crockery was inadequate, 2 plates 2 side plates and 1 bowl.
Mould on the shower curtain, broken hinge to bed side cabinet and general uncleanliness of the room.
Wifi only worked outside of the room.
Building work being carried out in adjacent property that commenced at 7:00 am every morning, drilling, sanding etc.
We would request a refund due to our experience, and we will not be using Airbnb to book a stay ever again and would not recommend this to anyone of our acquaintances.
The reservation was canceled 5 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Die Unterkunft haben wir wie beschrieben vorgefunden, sie liegt sehr ruhig, das Nötigste ist vorhanden, die S-Bahn ist gut zu erreichen... für einen Kurz-Urlaub in Berlin durchaus weiter zu empfehlen. Zu zweit sollte man allerdings recht vertraut miteinander sein, da das Bad nur mit einer leichten Schiebetür versehen ist.
The apartment was very nice and clean on a very calm and nice inner yard. Very nice location with lots of restaurants and nice shops. The wifi connection was quite bad, but didn't really matter to me. Had some trouble getting the key when I arrived as I couldn't get a response when calling and texting but finally got it about an hour late. My overall feeling would have been very good without this small inconvenience.
베를린에서의 첫 Airbnb 이용이기에 상대적으로 좋다 나쁘다는 이야기하기 어렵습니다만, 절대적으로는 기대만큼 좋았다고 할 수 없었습니다. 실내가 그렇게 청결하다는 느낌을 주지 않습니다. 천정에는 거미줄이 있기도 하구요. 책상을 덮어높은 커버도 오랫동안 세탁하지 않은 듯 합니다. 방은 좁습니다. 한 2명 정도는 잘 수 있겠지만, 덩치가 작으신 분들 둘이서 매우 친하고 서로를 매우 좋아해야 가능하겠네요. 침대는 싱글보다 약간 큰 사이즈 정도입니다. 지하철 역이 매우 가까워서 편합니다. 교통은 매우 편하지요. 마트도 아주 가까운 곳. 걸어서 1분 거리에 있어서 먹고 싶은 것을 장보며 직접 요리해먹으면 비용을 많이 아낄 수 있습니다. 와이파이는 창문 가까이서는 잘 되는데, 침대 쪽으로 가면 잘 안됩니다. 그래서 사실상 방에서는 안되는 것입니다. 속도는 느립니다. 400kb/s 정도 나오지요. 만약 가능하다면 Wi-Fi를 확장해주는 별도의 라우터를 가져간다면 도움될 것입니다. 결론은 위치는 좋으나 방 자체가 퀄리티가 좋지는 않다는 것입니다.
First, on a scale of 1 to 10, I would rate this a 7. The reason for this is as follows:
1. A misunderstanding between American terms and European. A garden/1st floor unit in America is on the ground floor but in Europe it is on the 2nd floor. My wife has trouble with stairs which was obvious to the people in the ground floor unit. We were able to switch units because of the co-operation of all parties. This rates a 10.
2. During our stay, we did not have the use of an internet connection, we had to go to a coffee shop for this. I informed Carman's rep and I was told that service rep would be called. We never had this service during our stay. This would rate a 7.
3. The door to our unit did not lock. We informed Carmen's rep and Carmen when she came later in the week. We were told the building engineer would fix this but he never did fix it. Nothing happened but it was a worry. This would rate a (phone number hidden).
This host has 137 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Im a Cuban actrees, who live in Berlin since 2004, im also a musician, this city its my second home, i love Berlin, and im sure when you visit it you will follow in love like me, i love also to travel, to exotic country, i like comfortable places. Doesn't need to be luxurious, but nice, i love the undergrown stile, and go close to the real life of a city. I love to make Yoga, to eat sushi, to take sun in the beach, to sing, and to dance.