About this listing
Sustainable architectural villa featured in Dwell magazine. Great destination for company off-sites, personal escapes and team building retreats. We also organize surf lessons, hiking trips, on-site yoga, biking & other fun activities per request.
This beautiful house is ideally located near West Cliff Drive in Santa Cruz, only a few blocks away from iconic destinations and beaches. It comfortably sleeps up to 9 people.
We created this house specifically to encourage a balance between work and play for groups and individuals. Indoors and out, you will find quiet places to escape and relax. For those looking to find a bit more adventure, we can also organize activities.
WE PROVIDE YOU WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO EXPERIENCE A BEAUTIFULLY BALANCED BEACH LIFESTYLE:
- Comfortable bed, towels & fresh linens
- High speed Internet
- Large kitchen where cooking delicious dinners is highly encouraged
- Free organic coffee in the morning
- Large living room with comfy couches
- Great patio area with hot tub access
- Information and access to fun local activities
- 1 block from West Cliff promenade (great for running or morning walks, hidden beach coves and famous surf spots).
- 15 minute walk from the iconic Steamer Lane and Cowells (one of the best places to learn how to surf in California).
- A quick bike ride away from downtown with it's delicious eateries, coffee shops, movie theater and art galleries.
Interaction with guests
You have the option of renting the villa exclusively for your group or you can book a single room with other like-minded travelers who value work+play. Most of our guests are entrepreneurs, freelancers and creatives looking for inspiration outside the office.
We only accept professionals that are actively working or conducting business who are looking for outdoor activities that match the intensity of their work. This is not a hostel or a party place, but rather a place where work, play and rest are in balance with your life and needs. Small groups working on specific projects or team leaders looking for an offsite would be the perfect fit for the Beach Villa.
Of course we welcome individual guests who are working on personal projects or have the ability to work away from the office, and want to be close to all the great fun Santa Cruz has to offer.
We would like to know a little about you or your group. This helps us to ensure a nice fit amongst all our guests in the hopes that collaboration may in fact further your success while staying with us.
- Smoke far away from the building (non smoking building)
- Please maintain the clean and organized
- No extra guests
- No noise in the yard after 9:30 PM
- No Hot Tub use after 9PM
- No loud music
- Use earphones, not speakers
- Housekeeping only comes in once a week, so the daily maintenance of your bed, the kitchen and bathrooms are up to the individual and group respectively.
AN INABILITY TO ADHERE TO THESE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL RULES CAN LEAD TO YOUR EVICTION.
Hi, I'm Emmanuel...Living the life of a digital nomad, I dreamt a new concept where I could combine work and my passion for the ocean. I now have a collection of unique work+play accommodations that cater to the growing community of entrepreneurs, business travelers and digital nomads who are looking for alternatives to uninspired hotels and conference halls.