About this listing
** IMPORTANT - AN EXTRA 6% LOCAL TAX IS DUE AT CHECK IN, PLEASE READ RULES **
Studio suite in Vacation Resort 2 Miles to Disney World. Comfortable Studio - Includes 2 Queen size Beds.
****After Booking Please provide Email address ****
This Studio Hotel Suite includes Two Queen size Beds, Large Screen TV, Small Fridge, Microwave, Coffee Maker and much More...
The Resort includes a Pool, Children's Pool, Fitness Center, Laundry Facilities, Free WiFi, Free Parking and is only Minutes from DisneyWorld.
There are plenty of Dining options close to the Hotel, from Fast Food, Casual and more
The Studio Suite is located in the Baymont Inn and Suites Celebration.
•2 Queen Size beds
• 42" Cable TV
The Suite can sleep up to 4 people.
Approx Distances and Travel Times by Car:
Orlando Int Airport: 25 Miles 25 Mins
Disneyworld(URL HIDDEN) 2 miles 3 minutes
Magic Kingdom: 7 miles 10 minutes
Epcot(URL HIDDEN)miles 10 minutes
Hollywood Studios: 6 miles 12 minutes
Animal Kingdom: 2 mile(URL HIDDEN)minutes
Sea World(URL HIDDEN) 11 miles 13 minutes
Universal/Islands: 15 miles 20 minutes
OC Convention Center: 12 Miles 10 Mins
LEGOLAND(URL HIDDEN) 32 Miles 45 Mins
BUSCH Gardens(URL HIDDEN) 65 Miles 60 Mins
**** PLEASE NOTE - FOR HOLIDAYS AND SPECIAL EVENTS THERE WILL BE AT LEAST A 4 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY REQUIRED *****
IMPORTANT, IF YOU BOOK PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING: *** You will need to complete our Agreement and send back to us, which will be emailed to you, and needs to be completed and emailed back to us ***
Parking at the Resort is Free.
Disney Provides FREE transportation to/from any Park ON disney Property.
You will NOT be able to walk to Disney from the Resort.
There is also a Local bus which is about a 5 minute walk from the Resort and runs about every 30 minutes. you will need to take Two Buses to Disney, and the Total journey time is could take from 1 to 2 hours (due to waiting for buses).
If you do not have a Car, the best option would be either Taxi or Uber.
*** EFFECTIVE Dec 1st 2015 New Tax changes by AirBnB ****
AirBnb now collects Tourist Tax, The Tax amount is 13%. Currently AirBnB are only collecting 7% of the required 13%, by Reserving our Unit, please be advised that you are Agreeing to Pay the Additional (required) 6% at Check In (We will request this Payment through the AirBnB Resolution Center).
1. Smoking is NOT allowed in the Suite, you will forfeit your deposit if you do smoke in the Suite.
2. People other than those in the “Rental Party" set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of “Guest".
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the “Rental Party". By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order, only use appliances and furniture for their intended uses.
5. The Rental party fully understands, that as Guests of the Owner, the following amenities are NOT included (these are offered to “Hotel Guests"): Complimentary Breakfast, Complimentary Hotel Shuttle Service, Daily Housekeeping and general Front Desk Services.
6 Parking - Parking is free, Passes are not usually required, but can be provided if requested at Reception.
7. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units (Additional housekeeping services can be provided by your Unit Manager, fees will apply)
8. You are agreeing to rent the unit from the Owner, and not the Resort. You will not be able to contact Housekeeping or the Front Desk for additional services. The Suite will be cleaned and prepared with clean linen, towels, etc (there is NO daily housekeeping service). If there are any maintenance issues please contact either the Property Manager or the owner and not the resort, unless the issue is an emergency i.e. Leak, Power Outage etc.
9. PLEASE vacate the room in a respectable condition, if my cleaner charges me for extra work (i.e removal of excessive trash, soiled dishes, etc), additional cleaning fees will be passed on to the guest.
*** PLEASE NOTE, if you bring a pet/s without paying the Pet supplement, you will forfeit your deposit ****