- 3 blocks to beach
- 1 block to Main Street - over 30 shops, restaurants and bars
- Brand NEW queen bed with ultra luxury Serta pillow top mattress as of 3/16/14
- Brand New 5 drawer dresser in room
- central heating, no A/C as the temperature is 60-76F year round
- separated living room
- large kitchen and bathroom
- wrap around private patio/balcony
- 4 pillows and 100% cotton sheets
- I provide 2 bath towels, 1 hand towel (I stopped providing beach towels since many guests took them.
- plenty of free street parking
- coffee & tea are complimentary
- TV with HDMI connection
Interaction with Guests
I can be reach on my cell phone at all times.
*** I do NOT accept listings from guest with no photos and no profile information.
HB is known as Surf City USA
- No loud music/noise! - neighbors are all very quiet people
- No smoking inside the apartment or near the building
- No shoes on hardwood floor
- No touching anything in bathroom drawers
- if key is lost, $50 replacement fee will be charged.
- Stained towel - $10, Stained sheets - $20
Alice has a wonderful place and is so close to all the main street shops 2 min walk and 10 min to the wharf highly recommend Alice was a pleasure to deal with
Alice's place was great. She's extremely nice. Place is a short walk to the beach and Main Street. Lots of good food/people watching . The place was clean and everything worked as it should. Next time I'm in town, I'd definitely stay here again. Thanks Alice!
Alice was amazing! Her home was clean and just as described. We immediately felt at home and will absolutely stay at Alice's place again.
Great location, really enjoyed my stay. Would love to come back in the summer. Thanks Alice
The home is very nice and just as described. 3 blocks to beach" description is pretty accurate. This is still pretty close to the beach (1/2 mile).
Alice was very nice and flexible with this last minute booking. She allowed us to call her late night if we needed anything and was very helpful. The place was very clean and nice. Thank you Alice for a wonderful experience!
No TV. Bed is like a pull out couch. Great location, nice person to deal with. The lock box was a nightmare to open and get the key out. Putting it back was even worse. Patio was filthy, and naked. No chairs to sit on. If ur looking for a place to strictly just sleep this is it.
This host has 59 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews