About This Listing
Spacious surf pad located 3 blocks to beach and 1 block to Main Street with easy access to over 30 shops, restaurants and bars. Enjoy a fully equipped kitchen, large living room, laundry facilities, and of course plenty of ocean breeze.
- Brand NEW queen bed with ultra luxury Serta pillow top mattress as of 3/16/14
- Brand New 5 drawer dresser in room
- central heating, no A/C as the temperature is 60-78F year round
- separated living room
- large kitchen and bathroom
- wrap around private patio/balcony
- 4 pillows and 100% cotton sheets
- I provide 2 bath towels, 1 hand towel (I stopped providing beach towels since many guests took them).
- plenty of free street parking
- coffee & tea are complimentary
- TV with HDMI connection to stream from your laptops or tablets, no cable service
Interaction with Guests
I can be reach on my cell phone at all times.
*** I do NOT accept listings from guest with no photos and no profile information.
HB is known as Surf City USA
- ONLY up to 2 guests allowed in the apartment
- No loud music/noise! - neighbors are all very quiet people
- No smoking inside the apartment or near the building
- No shoes on hardwood floor
- No touching anything in bathroom drawers, surfboard and skateboards (unless you are renting them)
- if key is lost, $50 replacement fee
- Stained towel - $10, Stained sheets - $20
Alice and her place were awesome! Perfect location near the beach/downtown in a quiet condo building. Alice was very responsive and accessible throughout my stay and was patient when answering my annoying questions. Even though her unit is "only" a studio it was plenty spacious for myself and a friend. Would definitely recommend to others!
Alice was awesome and very communicative. Her home is beautiful and cozy. Loved that she had lists of near by activities, restaurants and directions. Very helpful. She made us feel so welcome. Thanks Alice!
My boyfriend and I stayed at Alice's beautiful home last week. The place is conveniently located and is just steps from downtown HB. Everything was clean and towels were laid out for us to use. Directions were very detailed and useful. Alice was very helpful in answering any questions we had and would respond immediately. I would highly recommend staying here and would love to come back soon!
Alice's place was my first Air b&b. Overall wonderful experience. The location was everything I was looking for. Walking distance from the beach and the "action" of Huntington Beach. Her place was neat and welcoming. Alice was easy to get in touch with and easy to reach if I had any questions. Thank you, Alice! My first trip to California with my boyfriend would not have been the same if we did not reserve your place.
Appartement confortable bien équipé et bien situé.
Location, location, location — close to the beach, walking distance to downtown Huntington, Alice's place was the perfect no-frills base for our week in the area addressing family business. Alice was a kind and courteous host, quick to respond and very clear in her communications. I definitely recommend!
This host has 71 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Alice
Great specials, reasonably priced, big TVs to catch a game Happy hour specials $2-3Main Street Huntington Beach CA 92648
Food is amazing! Happy Hour 3-6 is the bomb!Main St Huntington Beach California 92648
good selection of specialty food productsMain St # 101 Huntington Beach CA 92648-1722
Best surf shop in the area! board/suit rentals, repairs, purchasesW Coast Hwy Newport Beach CA 92663