Spacious surf pad located 3 blocks to beach and 1 block to Main Street with easy access to over 30 shops, restaurants and bars. Enjoy a fully equipped kitchen, large living room, laundry facilities, and of course plenty of ocean breeze.
- Brand NEW queen bed with ultra luxury Serta pillow top mattress as of 3/16/14
- Brand New 5 drawer dresser in room
- central heating, no A/C as the temperature is 60-78F year round
- separated living room
- large kitchen and bathroom
- wrap around private patio/balcony
- 4 pillows and 100% cotton sheets
- I provide 2 bath towels, 1 hand towel (I stopped providing beach towels since many guests took them).
- plenty of free street parking
- coffee & tea are complimentary
- TV with HDMI connection to stream from your laptops or tablets, no cable service
Interaction with Guests
I can be reach on my cell phone at all times.
*** I do NOT accept listings from guest with no photos and no profile information.
HB is known as Surf City USA
- ONLY up to 2 guests allowed in the apartment
- No loud music/noise! - neighbors are all very quiet people
- No smoking inside the apartment or near the building
- No shoes on hardwood floor
- No touching anything in bathroom drawers, surfboard and skateboards (unless you are renting them)
- if key is lost, $50 replacement fee
- Stained towel - $10, Stained sheets - $20
My girlfriend and I had a great stay at Alice's apartment. The location was spectacular, easy walk to restaurants, bars and the pier! The apartment itself was also perfect, as it was very clean and provided plenty of space for the two of us. Alice was very accommodating, making sure that we had everything we needed. The very few times we did have questions for Alice she responded immediately with the information that we needed. We will definitely be looking to stay at Alice's place on our next visit to Huntington Beach!
Our experience in Alice's condo was excellent - it was clean, spacious and comfortable. The location is perfect - on a quiet, pretty street a few minutes walking from downtown and the beach. We highly recommend this condo for an affordable place to stay in HB.
Alice's place was a pleasure to stay at. The check in/out procedure was very easy & stress free, despite us arriving at 10pm. The place was clean and very spacious, my husband & I were very comfortable. Huntington Beach is a great place, and Alice's studio is conveniently located, only a short walk to Main Street and the beach. I definitely recommend Alice's studio as a great place to stay in Huntington Beach!
Alice's place is so close to everything a vacationer requires at the beach. A very quaint and quiet place which allows you to sleep in. The place was plenty spacious for the 2 of us. We would return and stay at her place.
Unbeatable location relative to the beach and main street. The space was much larger than anticipated. Very reasonable price.
Only one roll of toilet paper and no paper towels made keep the place clean a little difficult.
Great place to stay, would do it again!
The condo/studio was very nice and in a good location, quiet area. Close to Main street and the beach. Plenty of street parking. It was a good experience staying there.
This host has 64 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews