About This Listing
This modern apartment is placed in the
old town of Barcelona, in the neighborhood of Sant Pere and El Born. At 5 minutes walking from Plaça Catalunya (so, in a really central area of Barcelona).
It's near of Palau de la Música, Barcelona Cathedral, Santa Caterina's market, las Ramblas, Santa Maria del Mar...
The building has more of three centuries of history and was restored completly in 2008. So, now we can see parts of the ancient building but we can also take advantage of the comfort of these days (as for example an elavator!). It's in the first floor.
IT HAS THE NEXT SPACES:
- 1 area with a double bed (160cm x 200cm)
- 1 area with a fully equipped kitchen, a dinning zone and a
- 1 bathroom
- air conditioner & heating system
- washing machine
- elevator (it's a first floor)
- bed linen and towels included
- we can offer you a cot and a baby bathtub if you need them.
RESTAURANTS & SHOPS
In the same street there are many shops, groceries, bars and restaurants. At 1 minute walking there is Santa Caterina's market, where you can find fresh products and delicatessen.
In the apartment there is a list of restaurants that we like to go.
Well connected by public transport: Bus and Subway ("Urquinaona", L1 and "JaumeI", L4).
HERE THERE ARE SOME REQUESTS TO MAKE YOUR STAY MORE COMFORTABLE:
1. Please, don't leave hot cooker pots and pans on the marble. Use the saves tablecloths.
2. Noise can cause inconveniences to other neighbours, specially at night. So, after 11pm, try to don't disturb please.
3. In order to preserve the environment, please switch off the light and the air conditioned. Please, if you switch on the air conditioned, close the windows before.
A great place to stay! Perfectly located, within walking distance to the beach or the gothic quarter, it doesn't get much better than that. Pep's dad let us in and gave us a very comprehensive rundown of the apartment. It has everything you need!
Nice basic flat in a great location! We really enjoyed our stay here, as it was comfortable and centrally located. Pep was always responsive.
Perfect. Friendly communication with Pep, well organized arriving, very clean, good equipped and perfect located apartment. After I stayed here for five nights in march 2015, I can highly recommend the apartment. Thanks and always again,
Le père de pep a été très accueillant et était très disponible pour résoudre les éventuels petits problèmes (la TV ne fonctionnait pas, il l'a changé immédiatement)
My girlfriend and I had a lovely time in Barcelona. Pep's place is ideally located and very pleasant. Very easy to deal with and well organised. Next time we head to Barcelona we would be more than happy to stay here. Thanks
This host has 306 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews