LOOKING FOR A GOOD FLAT TO RENT FOR FEW MONTHS WHILE LEARNING AT 'UNIVERSITY OF GDANSK' IN GDANSK PRZYMORZE OR SOPOT??
PLEASE CONTACT ME AND WE WILL ARRANGE THE PRICE - IF YOU HAVE MORE PEOPLE WITH YOU - I WILL OFFER YOU FEW FLATS TO CHOOSE!
Just off the north coast of Poland, in the center of Tricity (between Gdansk and Gdynia) is a city of tremendous beauty - SOPOT. Awarded as the fastest growing tourist resort in Poland after recent changes metamorphosed into a sought-after place for adventure-seekers, businessman and all those that wish to behold the new face of this classical spa. There is always something to do here. Sopot (especially the Monte Cassino and MOLO area) is teeming with life 24/7. After a huge transformation in (phone number hidden) it has gained some new flavor and distinctness quite pleasing to the curiosity-driven tourist.
Gdansk area is growing soooo fast too and now they're rebuilding the GDN Airport terminal to prepare for more tourists! ;)
Have a look at wikipedia - Sopot
We offer guest rooms for our guests :); but of course there is a possibility of renting the whole flat - Prices are calculated individually - please inquire. We have of course some basic price but this is subject to negotiations as well...but i hope i offer good value for fair amount of money. I prefer to have people all the time than charge super high and just get them from time to time...
In the flat bathroom is shared and kitchen freely accessible (we also make some space for you in the fridge ;)
If you want your own bathroom, it is a bit more expensive but doable for sure, just contact me and tell me what you need and for how many people. I have few flats/ rooms/etc and ii can advise the best option for you.
* 4 people - large room + veranda (made into a little kitchen - fridge, electric kettle, a microwave) - 2 double beds + one sleepers sofa for 1 person - if you want 4 seperate beds i will either give you room for 1 person, or will suggest smth different
* 2 people + additional second bed if needed (sleeper sofa or big folding bed)
* for 1 person - little room
2nd flat (opposite) - Kwatera 2
* room for 2-3 people + veranda with 2nd exit to the garden
Bathroom shared with only 2 people
Possible arrangements for renting the whole flat as well (for max 7 people), please ask for specifics if you need...
For my price you get:
* towels on request
* clean, quiet, safe and cool place to be in
* free tea/coffee
* place in the fridge if needed ;)
* nice host that can help to arrange your time, give you advice and answer questions :)
Every room is locked, has a TV and lots of maps/guides for you to use in polish/english/german. Every room (except the room for 1 person) have their own electric kettles, person in the small room can use the kettle in the kitchen.
WIFI internet is available in the whole apartment.
You get the code to the building, key to the flat and key to the room.
>>> 1 min walk from
* two shops
* big stadium (Stadion Leśny w Sopocie - along with Spa, Gyma and Restaurant)
* Tricity Landscape Park - very old forest, so soothing to walk around in a hot summer day :)
* bus stop to Gdansk (Oliwa, Zoo)
* the house where our late president (Mr Kaczynski) and his wife lived, before moving to Warsaw (the one before which they lit candles after the Smolensk Catastrophe)
>>> 2-3 min walk from
* bus stop to Gdynia (10 min - Sopot Aquapark - (website hidden) )
* another bus stop to Gdansk
* 24h shop
* bike and scooter rental that my friends own ;)
* curious chocolate bar
>>> 5 min walk from
* Train station - SKM/ PKP (SKM is like a fast transit to Gdansk/Gdynia and nearby cities; PKP is a long-distance train station) - 20 min ride to Gdansk Glowny and 15 minutes to EURO 2012 stadium
* Park with different attractions for children
>>> 10 min walk from
* Monte Cassino (promenade - "heart" of Sopot)
* 2 supermarkets (Carrefour, Alma)
* Forest Opera (Opera Leśna) - renovated ATM but soon-to-be one of the biggest concert arenas in Europe
>>> 15 min walk from
* Pier (longest in Europe)
* Everything else ;) (Sopot is not that big ;P )
>>> 20 min walk from
ERGO ARENA - Big concerts and stuff ;) - Lady Gaga - Nov 2010, Sting, Ozzy Ozbourne, Erykah Badu - Summer 2011
>>> 20 min car ride from - PGE ARENA - Euro 2012 GDANSK - new and awesome stadium
or you can also wak 4 minuts to the train staton and it goes directly to the stadium (there will be new train going there)
Operating for nearly a year, we have catered to the needs of guests from all over Poland; also England, Germany, Italy, Russia, Ukraine, Sweden, Norway, France, Turkey, USA, Philipines and even China and Korea (we had one photography student from Seoul...poor guy has to sit 2 years in the military now, instead of pursuing the career of a photograph...speaking of him reminds me of a text msg he sent me from the airplane, when he was heading back home after his monthly journey to Poland:
"I've been all around Poland, but you were the best...many thanks Mark, I will never forget!"
Thanks men, please have strength in bearing this inconvenience that has befallen you.
Our guest rooms/flat are waiting.
Let us talk ;)
I'm sure you'll have a great time wherever you stay ;)
Sopot is the place to be in!
Take care and thanks for viewing my listing ;)
keywords: inexpensive cheap rooms Sopot, rent rooms near Gdansk, gdynia, per night, guest room sopot, hostel sopot, apartment sopot, apartment gdynia, apartment gdańsk, apartments in sopot
Amazing time in Sopot.
Servio and his mother are really kind .
I passed 3 wonderful's weeks.
The house is cosy , very clean , well equiped. You have all you want to pass great time.
Servio's mother is an excellent cook.
Servio is very benevolent with his guests.
I recommend deeply this host.
Moreover , Sopot is a very beautiful city , very quiet , perfect to discover the Baltic sea.
Servio is a very attentive and kind host. He was very communicative before we arrived and upon our arrival he greeted us with cookies, coffee, juice, maps of the area and told us about some local attractions and what was interesting to see. Servio's English was excellent and he made us feel very comfortable. We usually rent apartments whilst traveling so this was our first experience in renting a single room. Servio was respectful of our privacy but made himself available (he stayed in the room next to our room) if we needed anything.
I was struggling to find anywhere in Sopot at such late notice. Servio was very helpful and managed to find me a room in his home. Very basic but the warm welcome compensated. He gave me maps and an initial orientation which was helpful and even met me at the train station; above and beyond what I expected.
We stayed for 3 nights at Kwatera during the festival time and definetely liked, almost everything, friendly, nice desposition. Would try it again the next year!