Choose to spent your spare time in the best flamenco barrio of the city: the world famous Triana district. Our comfortable db room is located in an old Sevillian palace built on the walls of St. Jeorge's old castle, right beside the beautiful Isabella II bridge designed by Eiffel. Rocked by the river and filled the eyes with an incredible landscape, you will find here all the friendly enviroment that you need. We are a small family sharing our life and knowlege of the city and its charming places with you.
Why chose the Alexandra's best room?:
1) Parking under the house.
2) A very comfortable house, full of light, windows and so much air .... it is not very frequent in Seville!
3) Europe phone call to your parents: "hello we just arrived! the trip was nice, the place is fantastic!" .... free.
4) The house is situated in a Sevillian palace built on the walls of the ancient castle of San Jorge.
The house is a duplex, the room available is close the bathroom, the bed is a double-sized Spanish, a little smaller than ours, for people who weigh up to 80 kg), have a cabinet for instance court.
5) The first change sheets and towels is free, after 3 euros/people
6) The bathroom have a bidet and a tub / shower and is shared with us, people certainly attentive to hygiene.
7) Access to the terrace with breathtaking views.
8) Breakfast : coffee / chocolate / tea, milk, orange juice, good toasted bread (butter / marmelllata / honey) 4 € / pers.
9) WIFI available with the handset of the house.
10) There is no television, you do not need it, remember that you are in holiday and you are in the most romantic city of flamenco and tapas!
11) You can visit Sevilla by walk o by public bicycles organized in a strategic plan with a distribution points in a throughout the city. the output of the gate there is something right one!
12) Under the house you have everything, the most and beautiful and largest covered market , very fresh fruit, meat, fish, where you can also eat sushi and fresh oysters or just drink a "cerveza" with tapas (mini portions of something good food) before entering the small theater where they offer different shows of flamenco.
13) A very nice place where to have a breakfast, lunch, dinner, appetizer or with flamenco shows there are a lot, all very good. My favorite? "DuoTapas" C/ Calatrava.
14) Banks, pharmacies, shops, paint, podiatrists, hairdressers, cinemas, tourist ferries, paddle boats, buses ..... all under the house .... even the ducks with their ducklings!
15) less than 300 meters there is a bus station in the long and medium range.
16) Crossed the famous bridge designed by Eiffel the "Isabella II"'s bridge that uned Triana to Seville, you're in front of the Plaza de Toros, the Maestranza theater, the Gold Tower and the airport stop bus. The cathedral with its 80 feet of frontage, has very closed however the beauty as a whole, perhaps best seen from our terrace, the only other thing that makes our offer of accommodation, and here I breath my nails!
The house is in Triana, after the bridge in Sevilla. Beautiful view. Location very good as you have everything you need around you and can't use the kitchen, the wash machine and the living room - they use it to family staff and to work so you cannot disturb. You can use the terrace upstairs. The hostess is always read to go with you to do something outside and even invite you to meet her friends. Good for people who wants to be outside most of the time. I had good time with the dog that I walked to the park: he is an excellent companion and also can walk free.
My first AirBnB experience. And what a way to throw yourself in a city and the culture of its people. I had a wonderful experience staying with Alexandra. An interesting character and a really talented artist she gave me a good insight into Seville and lots of great visitor tips. She also prepared a lovely meal for me on my last night.
One note of caution; the address of the flat on airBnB is actually slightly wrong. The flat is on a side road off of the main road listed. Which whilst much better, I’m slightly concerned that if I hadn’t been able to speak some Spanish I wouldn’t have found the place. Had a wonderfully warm welcome from Alexandra’s daughter when I did finally arrive though.
The flat itself is clean, bright and fabulously located – the Seville equivalent of having a flat in Shad Thames.
One really important thing that I almost forgot to mention… They have the friendliest dog in the World. So you’d better like dogs.
Alexandra is a very nice host! If you don't mind walking up 4 flights of stairs, and sharing the bathroom with her, this is a nice room in Triana. You just cross the bridge to get to Sevilla.
Alexandra took us to a couple of local places with food, drink, Sevillana music and Flamenco like I had never seen before!
We had a great time!
We had a wonderful stay in Sevilla and Alexandra, our host, certainly helped in making this experience unforgetable. She advised us on places to visit and took us to see typical Flamenco and Sevillina in places we would have never found without her. Her appartment is ideally located in the heart of Triana and has a wonderful view on the city and overlooks the Guadalquivir.
Many Thanks Alexandra for your warm welcome !
Valerie & Regis
We were there for only one night but we got the chance to talk to Alexandra which seems very nice and interesting person. the location is amazing!!!
there is no elevator so we had a bit of workout with the luggage, but other than that it was great.
thanks so much Alexandra, hope we will have more time next time we are in the beautiful Sevilla.
Nous avons passé un excellent séjour chez Alexandra, qui nous a accueillis très chaleureusement. Nous nous sommes sentis très à l'aise chez elle et avons passé de bons moments. Alexandra est très disponible et toujours prête à partager ses bons plans. Elle nous a aussi fait profiter de sa terrasse et de sa vue magnifique! L'appartement est situé juste au dessus du marché de Triana et ses petits restos. Le quartier est très vivant et très authentique. Les monuments principaux sont à 15 minutes à pied.
Alexandria was an awesome host! She took us out to all the local favourite spots, we had a great time!
Location was amazing right in the Triana area. Her accommodation super clean and a comfy bed.
Paula & Fernando
Alexandra is a very interesting qnd traveled person and her little dog is adorable, We had a delicious breakfast together and great Italian coffee, enjoyed my short stay a lot, would definitely recommend!
Great location , good sized apartment and a very welcoming host . You will be living in close quarters with the dog , who is very sweet and friendly, but perhaps not suitable if you have a severe dog allergy or phobia .
Alexandra is a great hostess and she gave us some great pointers for us in Sevilla, which make it much easier for us to get around town. The location is great! very convenience and not far from everything; furthermore the view from the roof top was amazing. The accommodation is nice, clear and comfortable . recommend to any travller
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.