I'm renting out 2 Fully Furnished rooms in my 3 bedrooms apartment.
About the location:
- residential suburb close to Achrafieh and Mar Mikeal area.
- It's 10 mins from city center and 25 mins from the airport
- Quiet street just off a main shopping street
- 10 mins from Museum or Beirut Contemporary Art Gallery
- Great restaurants and plenty of grocery store around (Sin el fil)
- Fully equipped modern kitchen
- can organize taxi pick up from the airport for $15
About the apartment:
- Is fully and tastefully furnished. :)
- Bright and sunny living-room with 2 balconies on either side.
- Many books and maps of the city and neighboring countries
- LCD TV with cable in lounge room
- 24/7 wireless internet
- 24/7 electricity and generator
- Unlimited hot water
About the room:
- The room is spacious with two twin beds and you'll have plenty of storage with the built-in wardrobes.
- Linens and sheets are provided.
- Sunny and quiet room
I work as a consultant in the region, so I'll be a good adviser for off-the-track spots. You'll also find plenty of documentation and maps in the apartment. I work office hours (9 to 5pm). Afterwards I usually go to the gym and have a lot of events going on on weekday nights.
I signed up to Airbnb because you get to know amazing people from all around the world and want people to explore my city...
Free to use any part of the house
24 hr/wireless fast internet
Old but working washing machine
|Room type:||Private room|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$20 / night after the first guest|
|Minimum Stay:||3 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$245 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$1050 /month|
|Check Out:||2:00 PM|
Five stars for (email hidden)e is amazing and her hospitality would deserve even more rating. Everything is exactly as explained in the listing. Thank you Kath!
Hey traveler, If you want a nice moment in Beirut, take a look on the Kath appartement ! A quiet area, a great experience !!
Was a great apartment in a very nice and quiet area of Beirut. Kath was very helpful with info and a map. I wish I could have stayed longer than I did. She is very knowledge about any questions you have and very helpful. Would stay there again.
Kath has a clean, wonderfully equipped, well designed and colourful spacious apartment. It is very homely and her hospitality and warmth made my stay very enjoyable. Kath knows what's on and knows all the places to visit. She has maps, books, helpful tips which ensured that my stay in Beirut was really memorable in a positive way. She really goes out of her way to help and is a perfect host. I would definitely go back. It is in a quiet suburb of Beirut and there is great bread shops, a good gym where you can pay a daily rate at a reasonable price and plenty of grocery places. If however, you want to be in the centre of town and close to the action - it may be a little far out. However, she has a great taxi company that arrives within minutes to escort you to wherever you desire - which usually is about twenty minute trip from the centre at a reasonable price. So for me it was ideal.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.