This will be a private apartment all for you! You will receive the key and you can come and go as you please of course.There is no curfew.
Enjoy your stay with our place!
Welcome to Osaka!!
My apartment is located in the center of Osaka in a safe area.
It is located on the 5th floor, far away from street noise in a quiet elevator building.
Everything you need is only an arm's length away.
The location is very convenient as a sightseeing base for the whole Kansai area.
For those who enjoy shopping, the Shinsaibashi-Suji shopping arcade is only 700m from my house.
This street goes on for over a kilometer and is lined with shops.
There is a great balance between traditional mom and pop shops,
with the latest brand name items, and a few of the fast food chains as well.
Some real bargains available. Just around the corner on Midosuji Ave.
there are some of the world's top brand names,
with large stores selling the very latest fashions and accessories.
Credit Cards are a must!!
There is also a ton of bars and restaurants in the area.
So anything you want, you can get it.
★Portable Wi-Fi device provided
You will be able to take this small device around Osaka and be connected to the internet via your smart phone, laptop, etc. Makes exploring so much easier!!
No need to pay ¥1000/$10 a day to rent from the airport!!
Waiting in the apartment for you!! ★
FROM THIS APARTMENT:
7 minute's to walk to Nagahoribashi sabway station(the nearest station)
15 minute's to walk to Namba , Shinsaibashi , Honmachi
15 minute's to Umeda by subway
40 minute's to Kyoto and Kobe and Nara by train
20 minute's to Shin-osaka station by subway
1 semi-double bed
1 double-size bed
2 futon beds for the floor also available.
1 sofa at living room and blanket
4 beds and 1 sofa maximum!!
1-2 people with plenty of space.
3-4 people comfortably.
5-6 people is definitely doable but little tight
7 People Maximum ( this would be tight )
---Kitchen with Stove and basic cooking utensils.
---Dish washing machine
---Fridge, Microwave, Hot Water Pot, Hairdryer, Iron,
---Washing Machine (wash and Dry)
---Bedding, Towels, Basic Toiletries
---2 Air conditioners / Heater
---Portable Wi-fi route
---floor heating system
Hairdrier , Shampoo,conditioner
CHECH IN and CHECK OUT
before 10am --check out (our staff start to clean the room up 10am)
11am~5pm ----cleaning(it's ok to come to drop your luggage off in the living room in this time ,let me know that time please)
after 5pm ------check in(you can use the room)
if you need to keep your staffs after check out 10am
please use coin operated locker around a station
Shinsaibashi shopping street
Aerial Garden Observatiory
AQUA LINER (Pleasure Boat)
Kamigata Ukiyoe Museum
Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan
Osaka Bay Cruise Santa Maria
Port of Osaka
Universal Studios Japan
convenience store (open 24h - right in front of my house)
Various restaurants (e.g. Okonomiyaki -Japanese pizza-)
japanese goods shop
Answers to FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Train Information: Train timetables are provided on 2 websites. Search for Hyperdia or Jorudan Trains in Japan. You can find prices and the names of the train lines to use. You can also find the times of the last train at night or first train in the morning.
Directions: The address and excellent walking directions from the nearest train station(s) are provided in your confirmation once you have paid.
Entry: Information on entry into the apartment will also be provided once you have booked/reserved the place.
For your convenience, I have tried to answer all your questions ahead of time. However, please message me if there are more!!
CHEERS AND HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!
OSAKA Guide book
Please check the link below and see whats to see in osaka
(website hidden) guide.pdf
Other Things to Note
We DO NOT accept to a reservation for just one day if its more then one month ahead
we will accept the reservation its within a month
PLEASE KNOW... The airbnb in not well known in Japan so If you mentioned AIRBNB, it would be some problems. so do not mention AIRBNB, hotel at my apartment, please just say friends.
* My properties are not part of any hotel operation. Much like having your own vacation home, they come fully furnished with well equipped kitchens, spare linens, towels, cook wares, dinner wares, initial cleaning and toiletry supply. * No additional furnishings, appliances or supplies, other than what is found in the condo, will be provided. * * These are self-service condos, no staff will be on-site so there will be no room service, no daily housekeeping service, and no daily change of sheets or towels. * Please understand properties are for residential purposes only and shall not be diverted to other users. Any person/persons hurt or property/properties damaged arising from the use of these properties, shall not hold the property owners, or its employees, any liability or responsibility for any loss, injuries or damages incurred. Please take the necessary precautions to keep away from railings or window edge especially children, pls. kindly be responsible and keep them out of the area. * Be aware that booked guests will be held responsible for any of their companion/s or visitor/s actions for any untoward incidents, intentional or not, that may cause harm, injury, damage or loss to any property or anyone affected. * Extensions are based on availability only. Please kindly check on availability as soon as you know you would like to extend your stay.
Location was good..so were instructions and room was good. We booked because we couldnt find a room for dates..rate was expensive and for price would have expected everything to work. Washing machine out of order....owners very responsive but too hard 4 us to find laundry with kids. Would recommend but not at price we paid.
Koju and Ginga's place is a great place to stay in Osaka. It's really close to all of the action and great restaurants down by the river. It's really well laid out, and big for Japanese standards. Directions to check-in were amazingly detailed and made it really to get into the apartment quickly!
Stayed here for 3 nights during the Sakura festival. Overall, it was a positive experience. Here are the pros and cons we found staying here:
- Convenient location, quite close to shopping and with nearby metro access to get everywhere you need to.
- The apartment was clean and well prepared on our arrival.
- The instructions Koju gave on how to get there was fantastically accurate, great details.
- Koju was really quick to provide feedback and answers to questions that came up.
- There were no instructions on how to turn on the hot water. If this is not a system you are used to doing, it may confuse you.
- The listing says 2 double beds, but it seemed almost like twin mattresses. It would be really quite tight for 4 people.
- There were some issues with the wifi, though Koju was quick to respond and have us use the mobile wifi instead.
Overall, not a bad option if you need a base to travel from while staying in Osaka.
beautiful apartment with lots of sunshine, convenient location (subway station and familymart nearby), had a nice family stay here!
I was so glad to stay at this house.
I favorite especially the Floor heating.
It is located very close to the subway station.
And there is a 24h convenience store in front of this house.
That's so good.
I want to stay at this house again.
This host has 1531 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Hi My name is Koju . my Airbnb partner Ginga and I are both professionals who enjoy hosting and meeting new people and are hosting on Airbnb for 3 years.
we love traveling and exchanging cultures all over the world
we will take a trip to
we would really appreciate your recommendation in your country!