About This Listing
3 three bedroom cottage/farmhouse /beach house in hamptons
"Arts & craft movement" farm house with three bedrooms, two full baths, pool (Memorial Day-Labor Day for minimum stays of 1 month), deck, BBQ, large backyard and front and back porches. One and 1/2 hour commute to Manhattan by car or bus (except during rush hour). Five minute walk to Jitney (bus) to NYC and all points east. Easy walk to village, restaurants, shopping. Ten to fifteen minutes to bay and ocean beaches by car. Summer toys and beach gear available on premises. In the fall and winter, enjoy lovely foliage and quiet walks on the beach.
Guest Room Configuration:
Ground Floor Room: Queen size bed
2d Floor Room 1: Twin Size Trundle Bed
2d Floor Room 2: 1 Twin and 1 Full Size Bed
PLEASE NOTE: Although the house accommodates 6 comfortably, we reserve the right to refuse bookings for over 4 guests or to charge additional fees for extra guests.
Summer Season (5/23-9/1) - 2 week minimum, negotiable in May and June
Utilities, TV, Pool and Yard Maintenance not included in pricing for long term use
Summer Season: $7000/month, $1800/week
Front porch, back porch and pool with deck, fancy bbq, back yard, front yard, entire property privately surrounded in foliage,- less growth in winter (pool closed) Although warmer months are more popular, winter is beautiful and serene. All necessary supplies and restaurants available. Snow on the beach is magical! Beaches are free in off season! But, no building snowmen indoors! Strict rule!!!!
Interaction with Guests
Only as much as required. We will not be on the premises, but will be readily available for help with anything via phone, text,or email including instructions, directions and, recommendations. We can come if there is emergency.
close to everything but doesn't seem like it.
it's like a private oasis, but then, there's everything else so close if you want
yes, train ten minute drive. Jitney Bus, five minute walk. (three blocks)
Other Things to Note
we won't bother you but are available quickly.
1. No smoking on property.
2. Please respect our neighbors by reducing music volume by 9 pm. No noisy parties please.
3. Security deposit: Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Deductions from your security deposit:
• Dirty Grill $50
• Missing Towels $30 each
• Damages To Be Determined
• Unauthorized Pets Full Deposit or more
4. Please dispose of glass, metal and plastic containers in GREEN garbage bin outside and dispose of all other garbage in green town bags (stored in ground floor hall closet) in black bins outside.
5. There is no housekeeping service. Please keep the premises tidy during your stay.
6. Please DO NOT flush anything other than toilet paper. If it is determined that hygiene and/or inappropriate products have been flushed and result in the clogging of the septic system, you could be responsible for related repair charges.
7. No refunds will be given for storms unless cancellation falls within cancellation policy.
8. No pets please. Our children have severe allergies to cats and dogs.
9. Please lock doors and windows before you leave.
10. Please rinse off sand with hose outside and turn off water after using it.
11. Clean grill after use and turn gas off.
12. Please turn AC off when you leave and when you are not in the house.
Great house near the bay and Westhampton Beach. I'll be back.
Great house and great location, very clean and cozy from the moment we stepped in till we left we felt like at home , anita and Chris were very accommodating and the house was well stocked. We had a great time
Thanks Anita and Chris
Great location and house. Our host was very accommodating and was always just a phone call away if we needed anything. Close to Ocean and Bay Beaches. Would Rent again.
Great house. Lots of room. 3 big bedrooms with combination of twins, queen and trundle beds.Great amenities with living space, deck and pool making it appealing to just hang out and relax in the house. Close to beaches and towns for food and entertainment but without the traffic and bustle of some other hamptons area locations. essentials available a short walk away. Good hosts who made sure everything was in place, ready and going well over our stay.
The house was wonderful - clean, the kitchen was well-stocked, pool and deck were amazing. It was a fun trip and our group enjoyed our stay at Chris and Anita's house!
Lovely long weekend escape--convenient to beaches in Hampton Bays & Quogue. Light & airy home with lots of books, dvds, and comfy beds. Chris and his wife met us upon arrival and gave us tour of house and even tour of town! Hope to go back for a longer stay sometime--maybe during pool season.