About this listing
3 three bedroom cottage/farmhouse /beach house in hamptons
"Arts & craft movement" farm house with three bedrooms, two full baths, pool (Memorial Day-Labor Day for minimum stays of 1 month), deck, BBQ, large backyard and front and back porches. One and 1/2 hour commute to Manhattan by car or bus (except during rush hour). Five minute walk to Jitney (bus) to NYC and all points east. Easy walk to village, restaurants, shopping. Ten to fifteen minutes to bay and ocean beaches by car. Summer toys and beach gear available on premises. In the fall and winter, enjoy lovely foliage and quiet walks on the beach.
Guest Room Configuration:
Ground Floor Room: Queen size bed
2d Floor Room 1: Twin Size Trundle Bed
2d Floor Room 2: 1 Twin and 1 Full Size Bed
PLEASE NOTE: Although the house accommodates 6 comfortably, we reserve the right to refuse bookings for over 4 guests or to charge additional fees for extra guests.
Summer Season (5/23-9/1) - 2 week minimum, negotiable in May and June
Utilities, TV, Pool and Yard Maintenance not included in pricing for long term use
Summer Season: $7000/month, $1800/week
Front porch, back porch and pool with deck, fancy bbq, back yard, front yard, entire property privately surrounded in foliage,- less growth in winter (pool closed) Although warmer months are more popular, winter is beautiful and serene. All necessary supplies and restaurants available. Snow on the beach is magical! Beaches are free in off season! But, no building snowmen indoors! Strict rule!!!!
Interaction with Guests
Only as much as required. We will not be on the premises, but will be readily available for help with anything via phone, text,or email including instructions, directions and, recommendations. We can come if there is emergency.
close to everything but doesn't seem like it.
it's like a private oasis, but then, there's everything else so close if you want
yes, train ten minute drive. Jitney Bus, five minute walk. (three blocks)
Other Things to Note
we won't bother you but are available quickly.
1. No smoking on property.
2. Please respect our neighbors by reducing music volume by 9 pm. No noisy parties please.
3. Security deposit: Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Deductions from your security deposit:
• Dirty Grill $50
• Missing Towels $30 each
• Damages To Be Determined
• Unauthorized Pets Full Deposit or more
4. Please dispose of glass, metal and plastic containers in GREEN garbage bin outside and dispose of all other garbage in green town bags (stored in ground floor hall closet) in black bins outside.
5. There is no housekeeping service. Please keep the premises tidy during your stay.
6. Please DO NOT flush anything other than toilet paper. If it is determined that hygiene and/or inappropriate products have been flushed and result in the clogging of the septic system, you could be responsible for related repair charges.
7. No refunds will be given for storms unless cancellation falls within cancellation policy.
8. No pets please. Our children have severe allergies to cats and dogs.
9. Please lock doors and windows before you leave.
10. Please rinse off sand with hose outside and turn off water after using it.
11. Clean grill after use and turn gas off.
12. Please turn AC off when you leave and when you are not in the house.
The house was great and it was in a great location. Our hosts were so nice and very accommodating. We had a fabulous vacation and our kids had a terrific time!
The house was perfectly situated in East Quogue. The Main Street was within walking distance and the drive to the beaches and other hamptons towns was very easy. The pool and deck make the cottage special. The house was a nice size and all rooms were comfortable. It was also fully stocked with everything you could need to cook and grill. if I had one criticism it would be that the house could use some updating. A fresh coat of paint and a good scrub would go a long way. That being said we had a great time staying at the house!
The host absolutely made us feel welcome and we had a wonderful stay at the house.
Chris and family were lovely and their home was exactly what we needed for a wedding weekend in Westhampton. The house is very comfortable with plenty of space for four adults and two kids. The pool and deck area was the highlight. Very relaxing with a hammock and plenty of pool toys for the kids to play with. Upon arriving we were given a tour of the home and pointers for how to get the most out of our stay including where beach sheets and towels could be found - a life saver for our beach day and tons of games for the kids. We were very happy with our stay and would definitely visit this charming cottage again.
Very well located, cozy home. Near beautiful beaches on Dune Road and within walking distance to some shops and restaurants. The pool and hammock are a big draw.
A lovely stay at the home in East Quogue. House was exactly as advertised and very tidy. Hosts were helpful. We'll be back soon. Thank you!