About this listing
** BOOK INSTANTLY WITH CONFIDENCE**
- Our calendars are ALWAYS up-to-date so you can book instantly
- Your Full and Final Price (incl all taxes and fees) is listed to the right >
More questions? Check our FAQ below or e-mail us.
This delightful Villa by Tangerine Sunsets feels like an island within an island. Located in Nassau's prestigious and tourist friendly Cable Beach district, you get the best of both worlds: A Villa near the beach on a private acre with access to the ocean front, while right in the heart of Cable Beach tourist district with proximity to everything!
The Coral Bay South Villa sits a mere 300 ft (90 m) away from our waterfront apartments. In less than a minute you can walk outside to the waterfront and view the ocean, sit at the cabana and enjoy the beach.
This cool and rustic cabin is for the nature lover and those that like the simple island life. The water is literally a 45 seconds walk from your door step. Our private property which houses 4 other units feels like a private, nature island, with birds chirping and a healthy flora of local plant life and palm trees. The nature lover will love this private cul-de-sac in Nassau's safest neighborhood.
The unit itself feels like a studio cabin. On the first floor you will find a very comfortable double bed, dining space, kitchenette and TV area. Upstairs there is a small loft that has 2 additional single beds. (The loft is not a full size room as it is tallest at it's center 6.5ft but gets smaller at the sides) but it still provides a great sleep for extra travelers / guests.)
Outside there is a spacious enclosed porch, perfect for an afternoon drink with friends, feeling the island breeze through the protective screens. Take a walk to the ocean front and sit on the deck and breathe in the beauty of The Bahama Islands, there is really nothing like it!
This villa is close to EVERYTHING. In less than a 5 minute walk you will reach the famed Sandals Resort, Shopping Centers, Restaurants, Cafe's, Bus Stops, Taxis, Large Grocery Stores and just up the street, the Bah Mar hotel and Casino is available for those looking for a bit of a night life. Italian cafe's, gift shops, dominos, starbucks, etc.. everything is in walking distance. You could not find a more perfect or convenient location as a tourist on the island.
Think quiet, nature, away from it all, near the beach, yet right in the heart of the tourist district. However if you're thinking elevators, room service and high price tags, you may want to look elsewhere, this cabin is for the those that find beauty in simplicity. We look forward to having you as our guests.
Other Things to Note
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- bedding, towels, cookware, dishware, hair dryer, appliances.
- Free Internet & Wifi (Very good speeds and reliable service)
- Free Local and Long Distance Calls (North America, Europe, Bahamas)
- Free Cable TV
- Free Parking
- Free Cleaning on check-out
- Free Concierge Service
- All taxes included
- 17 minutes from Airport
- 1 minute walk to nearest beach
- 5 minute walk to nearest shopping center
- 17 minutes drive to The Atlantis & Paradise Island
- 15 minute drive to downtown
- Let us arrange airport transportation for you. ($25, 2 persons, one way)
- Buses pass just on the main road ($1.25 / person) but only run until 6:30pm
- Rental cars start at $65
- Scooter rentals are available on the island
- There are bicycle rentals near the property.
Quiet and respectful guests that will treat our unit like they do their own home are very welcome here. No smoking or pets allowed. We have a strict cancellation policy.