About this listing
Our retro-style beach home will give you an exceptional experience like no others! Only 30 meters to the beach, it's tucked away in a quiet garden yet conveniently located opposite from a big mall with plenty of shops and restaurants.
The Original Beach Home of Hua Hin
A retro-style Beach Home we call "Casa Rasdara" has been our family's vacation home since 1980s. Nested in a quiet garden where you can hear birds chirping during the day and cicadas singing at night, yet is only a few steps away from the sun, sand and city. The famous pristine Hua Hin beach is only 30 meters away, while malls, shops and restaurants are within a walking distance.
• Located in a private residential section inside a boutique resort "Baan Rajdamnern Hua Hin." Only 5 houses in this part.
• Property is well-fenced with 24 hours security guards.
• Ideal place for a small group of up to 4 adults seeking serenity of a vacation home but with a convenience of staffs ready to help near by.
We offer ONLY THE GROUND FLOOR of the house for rent. There are a total of 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms; a master bedroom INSIDE the house, and a guest bedroom OUTSIDE the house with an access through the terrace. The house also offers a dining room, a living area, a well-equipped kitchen, a pantry as well as a long terrace overlooking the garden.
• Master Bedroom (big room) offers; 1 King-Size bed, 1 spacious bathroom with warm shower, 1 big clothes drawer, 1 closet and 1 writing desk.
• Guest Bedroom (small room) offers; 1 King-Size bed, 1 small bathroom with warm shower and 1 clothes drawer.
**Please note that the guest bedroom ISN'T inside the house. The entrance door is at the terrace next to the house. The room is rather small but it fits 2 children or 2 average-sized adults quite OK. If you have small children and do not feel comfortable about having them sleeping separately, this house is not for you.**
• Air Conditioners in all bedrooms and living area.
• Ceiling fans in bedrooms and dining room.
• 40" flat screen TV with local cable TV (limited English Channel), and a DVD player with a number of family-oriented movies DVDs.
• Free WiFi.
• Water Heater in bathrooms (warm water).
• A fully equipped kitchen includes a full-size refrigerator, gas stoves, a microwave, a toaster, cooking pots and pans, an electric water boiler, plates, bowls, utensils, cups and glasses as well as plenty of drinking water bottles to get you start your vacation with!
• Free cleaning 2 times/week for long-stay guests.
Our Ideal Location
• 30 meters from the beach on a private, well-path walkway.
• At the middle section of the famous Hua Hin white sand beach which is THE BEST part of the stripe - Less hotels, less tourists, wider beach section.
• Opposite from Hua Hin Market Village, which includes Tesco Lotus, Starbucks, HomePro, Daiso, variety of restaurants and shops.
• 7-eleven at the entrance.
• 1 kilometer from Bluport Hua Hin (the newest and biggest mall in town).
• We’re in the middle of the town - 10 minutes drive from Hua Hin night market, and 15 minutes drive from Khao Takieb.
• Plenty of small restaurants within walking distance.
• Convenient access to public and private transportation right outside of the property.
• 24 hours front desk service.
• 20% discounted for breakfast at Baan Rajdamnern Hua Hin during the operating hours.
• 10% discount for a 3 days full-course lesson at KBA, one of the biggest Kiteboard School in Asia, which is located right in our property. (Please let us know ahead of time.)
• FREE access to the swimming pool at Baan Rajdamnern Hua Hin during the operating hours.
• RENT a tennis court directly from Baan Rajdmanern Hua Hin.
• And of course, the vast beach is for free :-)
Interaction with guests
We can be reached via Phone, SMS, LINE and e-mail. I usually check my messages regularly.
Our location is in Central Hua Hin area. We're conveniently located right opposite from Hua Hin Market Village. Our house is nested in a quiet garden inside a small boutique resort only 30 meters away from the beach. There are 4 other beach houses in the same area which are occasionally occupied. The property is rather spacious but is well-fenced with 24 hours security guards. You'll have your own space, but still feel safe. :-)
This part of town are mostly private homes, hence less tall condominiums visible in the area. Our neighbors are elite people in the society. Not far from us, there're 2 Institutes' vacation dorms. Guests at the dorms could be loud during the New Year celebration, but other than that, the buildings are rarely occupied. Across from us is a big mall with a big supermarket, movie theaters, a bowling alley, and plenty of banks, shops and restaurants. Around us, there's a pharmacy, a 7-eleven, and lots of small shop-houses offering food and massage services.
• Thai Massage on the beach is relatively cheap.
• Horseback riding is a classic thing-to-do.
• Try one of those "Banana Boats".
• Rent a Water Scooter / Water Ski.
• Learn to Kiteboard.
• Or you can just simply sit back on the beach and relax.
Recommended Place of Interest
• Hua Hin Beach - 30 meters away.
• Hua Hin Market Village - Opposite from our property.
• Bluport Hua Hin – 1 kilometer away.
• Hua Hin Night Market - Famous walking street in downtown area. 10 mins drive. As parking is limited, we recommend that you take a Tuk Tuk (taxi) from Hua Hin Market Village for 100 Bht each way.
• Hua Hin downtown area - where you can find all kind of shops, souvenirs and restaurants. 10 mins drive.
• Cicada Artist Market (weekends only). Handmade crafts, gallery and free live concerts. - 10 mins drive.
• Plern Wan - A Retro Shopping Village. 15 mins drive.
• Mrigadayavan Summer Palace - One of the most beautiful summer palaces in Thailand. 20 mins drive to Cha-Am city.
• Phra Ramratchaniwet (Baan Puen Palace) - A Baroque/Art Nouveau palace in Petchburi. 30 mins drive.
• Pranburi Forest Park - a protected Mangrove Park at the mouth of the Pranburi River. 20 mins drive.
• Floating Markets - Sam Pan Nam Floating Market and Hua Hin Floating Market. Both 15 mins drive.
• Fishing Village at Takieb Mountain - Great for seafood meals and souvenirs. 15 mins drive.
• Paa La-U Waterfall - Famous for its beautiful Falls and the natural large group of butterflies habitat. 1 hr drive.
• Hua Hin Hills Vineyard - Taste the very own Hua Hin grown wines at their beautiful restaurant overlooking the scenic vineyard. Elephant ride is also available for a fee. 1 hr drive.
There're several golf courses near by. The closest one is The Royal Golf Club Hua Hin. 10 mins drive. The most famous one is The Black Mountain where you can overlook the sea while golfing.
• The best way is to drive here, so you'll have a car to explore all the nearby places of interest. FREE Parking inside the property.
• Taxi from Bangkok (airport and city area) is about 2,500 BHT each way. We can recommend a driver that our guests normally use.
• Vans from Bangkok (Sai Tai Mai) stop right in front of our property. The stop is called Hua Hin Market Village.
• Buses from Bangkok (Sai Tai Mai) stop at the station 1 km away.
• Trains from Bangkok leaves from both Hau Lamphong and Thonburi Station. The landmark Hua Hun Train Station is about 10 mins drive from us. You can hire a Tuk Tuk, Taxi or a Tricycle to our place.
• There are Taxi, Tuk Tuk and Van stands in front of our property which you can hire to get around Hua Hin or to your next destination at a reasonable price.
• Local “red bus” that runs from Hua Hin downtown to/from Khao Takieb also stops in front of our property. (10 BHT flat rate / 15 BHT from 7-9PM).
Other things to note
The house has been kept in its original shape since it was built in the 1980s. Though we did a few minor renovations every once in a while, most of the furniture are still the original ones. Thus they do show signs of pre-love and pre-used, which we think add charm. Please help us cherish our home like your own too!
• This is one of our homes and we really care for it! Please look after the place like it's your own.
• Please kindly take off your shoes before entering the house - It's an Asian thing. Don't worry, we do provide slippers for you.
• Smoking is not allowed inside the house and the bedrooms.
• No pets allowed.
• Maximum number of guests is 4 people. Extra guests maybe allowed for an extra fee.
• No outside guests are allowed to stay overnight in the house.
• If there is any damage of the house, furnitures, decorations, etc., occur during your stay, the value of the items will be estimated and will need to be paid for.
• OPEN FIRE BBQ IS NOT ALLOWED. Please do not attempt to grill the seafood directly on the gas stove, nor that we provide any BBQ facility. Our house is a wooden house, it's just too dangerous and too smelly. We suggest you eat out or buy the pre-cooked seafood to eat in for this matter.
• Please clean up after yourself. This includes washing your own dishes and glasses. And please no making big messes.
• Occasionally we do have neighbors staying at their vacation houses next door. We'd like to ask that you DO NOT make loud noises or have a wild party that will disturb them.
• Please help us conserve the energy. Please do not leave the light and A/C on while not in use. The reason we ask because we had guests that had the A/C on all day and night even when they're not in the house. Also we'd like to ask that you turn off the street lamps and terrace lights before going to bed so it doesn't bother our neighbors.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
We are a family with 3 grown daughters. The beach home in Hua Hin is where we spent our childhood summers away from school. Now that we're all working full-time and don't have the luxury of long school's summer breaks anymore, we hope our beloved beach house would give joy to our guests like it does to us!