About this listing
Here is your home away from home: four roomy and comfortable bedrooms, three bathrooms, generous living areas and an equipped kitchen. Plus, two terraces where guests can enjoy the beautiful Baguio weather day and night.
This sizable house is concrete, on street level with no stairs. The interior areas have wooden parquet floors, exterior floors are in marble. Two of the bedrooms are large, with ensuite bathrooms done in marble. The two smaller bedrooms share a common bathroom.
Up to twenty guests can enjoy a comfortable home, which will be completely, independently theirs for their stay. There is an enclosed garage for one vehicle and safe parking is available in other areas of the property.
We also have cable TV. We try to provide WiFi, but no guarantees, as the signal can play hide-and-seek sometimes!
Kitchen is equipped (ref, 2-burner cooker, rice cooker, microwave oven, toaster, coffee maker, water dispenser) and has ample cooking and dining utensils.
We provide drinking water, beddings and towels, but not personal toiletries.
Interaction with Guests
We like to give our guests as much privacy as they desire. Yet, we are available for tips and directions, and if you're lucky, even for steaming cups of our special mountain coffee blend!
Our country home is in beautiful Baguio, the Philippine Summer Capital 250 km north of Manila. It is located near enough to the city center - notably Session Road and the City Market - for convenient trips and yet far enough for a truly restful stay.
Other nearby attractions are: Mines View Park, Good Shepherd, Mansion House, Wright Park, Ketchup Food Community, St Joseph Church, Baguio Country Club, Camp John Hay, Teachers Camp and Baguio Botanical Garden.
There are sari-sari (convenience) stores right outside the house, so buying basic items guests might have forgotten is a cinch!
Guests are reminded that Baguio City employs a color-coding traffic scheme around Downtown, similar to Metro Manila's, from 7am to 7pm on weekdays. An exemption pass may be purchased at any Police Station around the city, for about P300.00.
Our property is right along the jeepney routes to and from Downtown Baguio. Taxis are also plentiful, except very late at night. A taxi ride to the Session Road area costs about 90 pesos.
Other Things to Note
We have cable and internet, but service in our area is not always strong nor reliable. Sometimes, we lose the service.
We have dogs in the property, although they are in the garden area and mostly caged. They can bark and make noise at night, like when they hear noises or when neighboring dogs start barking. Sometimes the barking is audible from the house.
There is a gated garage for one vehicle right outside the front door. Additional vehicles may be safely parked outside the gate. Alternatively, guests may opt to park in our garden area, which is accessed by driving down an inclined driveway.
For your most pleasant stay, kindly be mindful of the following:
1. We follow a 2pm check-in and 10am check-out schedule. Guests are strongly discouraged from asking to check in very late at night or very early in the morning. If considered, such requests may incur extra charges.
2. The number of persons advised by guests is fixed. Additional guests must be advised prior to checking in and acceptance is not guaranteed. Guests in excess of 20 persons, children included, (we can accept up to 2 more) will be provided with futon, beddings and towels, and will be charged accordingly.
3. We do not permit smoking anywhere inside the house. If you must smoke, please do so in the terraces or in the garage area. We do not provide ashtrays. Please throw your cigarette butts responsibly. We especially request you not to throw cigarette butts just anywhere in the grounds or in our planters.
4. We are trying to conserve water, which is delivered into our tanks. Please use it wisely, be alert for leaks and report any as soon as you can.
5. Kindly take reasonable care of the things inside the house. If there are any losses, damages and/or breakages, we will have to charge accordingly.
6. If you move the furniture or appliances, we would be grateful if you return them to their original places before you check out.
7. We try to provide you with what will be needed during your stay. kindly use our things for their intended purpose. For instance, please do not use dish towels for wiping floors, nor the dinnerware and planters as ashtrays.
8. Please take care to bring all your things with you when you check-out. We have no way of returning things left behind.
Your cooperation is genuinely appreciated.