Welcome to this modern 6th floor studio just blocks away from Union Square - located in the heart of San Francisco!
:: About the Apartment ::
About the Building
- security guard on site
- 24 hour gym on 8th floor (2 floors above)
- 3 great outdoor spaces (1st floor courtyard, 8th floor terrace (with stunning views of downtown), rooftop - 14th floor deck (amazing views of the city and bay)
- 3 large windows that let in a ton of natural light in the unit.
- 46" Samsung LED TV with sound system (great for watching blu-rays or streaming music!)
- premium cable with HD Channels, HBO and Encore included
- super fast WiFi included
- PS3 with several games
- extremely comfortable couch (ideal for 3rd guest)
- good size coffee table
- queen size bed with premium mattress
- good size night stand with lamp
- closet space with hangers
- ironing board, iron and steamer in closet
- clean sheets
- large fridge, dish washer and wonderful counter top space
- stainless steel appliances (stove, microwave, fridge, dish washer)
- 2 bar stools
- equipped with (toaster, coffee maker, etc)
- extremely clean sink, toilet, and shower with tub
- memory foam bath mat (great after a nice shower!)
- clean towels
:: About the Neighborhood ::
- right smack in the heart of San Francisco!
- very centrally located - walk everywhere!
- convenience stores, excellent Mexican & pizza place located across the street.
- immediate access to many great restaurants, shopping sites and theaters
3 minute walk to Union Square
3 minute walk to closest BART station
5 minute walk to Polk St bar scene
10 minute walk to Financial District
10 minute walk to Chinatown
15 minute walk to Ferry Building and Embarcadero
20 minute walk to North Beach/Little Italy
:: Transportation ::
- walking distance to all major transportation: cable cars (3 blokcs away), MUNI (1 block away), BART (3 blocks away), Caltrain
- roughly 10 Zipcars available for rent within 1 block radius!
:: In Summary ::
Whether you are visiting San Francisco to experience the city's cultural life, or you are in town for a weekend, with its convenient location this modern studio is the ideal choice for your trip.
Thank you for your interest and safe travels. If you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out! Upon booking, you will receive confirmation info with more details about the area, how to get here, and more apartment info.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$10 / night after the first guest|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
Marco's place is fantastic. Everything is as listed. Building is private and secure. I used the parking lot across the street @ $30 a day with "in's & out's". Great little get away!!
Marco's apartment is in a terrific location - very close to downtown sights & lots of public transport options nearby.
The apartment is very modern and quite spacious for a studio. Marco provided everything we could need - lovely sheets, soft towels, great wifi - everything looked just as good (if not better) than the pictures.
Check in and out was very simple and Marco was easily contactable in the lead-up to our stay.
In short - a great place that I'd highly recommend!
Great studio to stay in SF, just a few blocks away from Union Square. The apartment is very clean, perfect for a short stay. Marco was very accommodating and easy to get in touch with.
It is perfect for two person, if you have a party of three one will have to sleep in the couch, which I was OK for a couple of nights. Overall great location.
Marco's place is a great studio apartment right in the center of town. It had everything we needed to begin journeying throughout SF. Marco and his girlfriend Anna were very friendly. The place is exactly as it looks online.
Gracious host, excellent communication, very central and close to everything
Marco's place was awesome. It was in a really convenient area with a gym and laundry, and the apartment itself was large enough that I felt like I had a lot of space. It was clean and comfortable. Marco was very easy to get in touch with and responsive--I was even able to extend my stay a few days, which was great. I highly recommend staying here.
This studio apartment is exactly as pictured. A breath of fresh air to get what you expect. Marco was a great host, attentive and on time when I arrived. The building is secure with wonderful city views from the 8th floor courtyard and 14th floor rooftop deck. It's all I needed for a quick getaway to enjoy all the tourist attractions the city has to offer. It was nice to come back at the end of the day to a clean place with comfortable bed and pillows. Marco even left famous Ghiradelli chocolates on the pillows. I would definitely request to stay again.. unless I move to SF first! I seemed to have left my heart there :)
Marco is very easy going and was quick to reply to any questions along the way. His place is set up perfectly with all the basic ammenities you'd expect to find at a hotel. He's also got a great entertainment center set up and walks you through the basics of using it when you arrive. The bed is quite comfortable and the kitchen, although I didn't use it, is up to date and very clean. The location is perfect if you're looking for a centralized home base for your visit to the city. The gym upstairs is a great perk.
Great, clean studio apartment. Would stay here again, within walking distance to all major attractions.
Marco was a great host. The apartment is very clean and well taken care of, and it has all the essentials needed for a pleasant stay. The building is very modern compared to most other buildings in the area and the location is very central, close to Union Square and public transportation. If you plan to explore San Francisco by foot, this apartment is a great starting point. I can't think of anything that Marco should have done differently and I highly recommend his apartment for your next visit to San Francisco.