About this listing
Perfect place to stay to get the most out of Madrid!
- 5 mins to Sol by metro
-Free use of internet and fully equip kitchen.
- The apartment has a washing machine (and laundry detergent) that the guests may use for 2€ per load of laundry.
*Please note: Check in hours are between 15:00 and 22:00 daily. If you wish to check in before or after that time please contact us before making the reservation so we can make sure we can accommodate you. Check out time is 13:00.
This is a place for people who appreciate a simple room for a great price with access to important amenities very close to the center of Madrid.
A very unique 2 story house in a classy Madrid neighborhood 5 minutes from Sol. Shops, restaurants, bars, and cafes all around.
The location is wonderful!
- 30 meters away form the Iglesia Metro Station.
- 3 Metro stops away from Gran Via.
- 4 stops away from Sol (the absolute center of Madrid).
- 7 bedroom 3 bathroom house with living room and fully functional kitchen.
- Many bus stops near by.
- Easy to get to to most train stations (Cercanias Renfe) as well as Go Madrid Tour Bus stops.
- Professional cleaning included.
The house is very spacious, clean and well maintained. The surrounding buildings are traditional Spanish buildings that are also very clean and well maintained. The kitchen is fully equipped with dishwasher, washing machine (2€ per load), oven, microwave and refrigerator that the guests are free to use.
In the house you will find a mixture of short term and long term guests from all over the world- all very friendly :)
Here is a little about us:
Jorge and I are both in our mid-twenties, VERY easygoing and friendly :) and love hosting international visitors! We know Madrid very well and we have traveled extensively throughout Spain. We both speak English and Spanish and we would love to show you around Madrid (when we are not working) and give advise on places to go or traveling tips for your journey.
We are excellent hosts with over 3 years of hosting international guests. We have lived and traveled abroad, and we are more than happy to assist you with whatever you need to make your stay in Madrid as pleasant as possible! We do not live in the apartment but we will be happy to answer any questions you might have and we are always around and close by!
If you have any questions, just ask!
We hope to see you soon!
Guests have access to wifi, a fully equip kitchen, the washing machine and the other common areas of the apartment.
The washing machine is 2€ per load.
Interaction with Guests
We try to spend as time with the guests as possible. However, we work full time and do not live at the apartment so we are not always there. If we can not make it to the check in someone who lives in the apartment (or the cleaning lady) will be there at the check in time to let you in. We are available for anything you need and answer phone calls, emails, messages, and whatsapp constantly.
-Many tourist attractions within walking distance.
-Friendly bar, restaurant and shop owners.
-Fresh fruit and veggie shop 3 doors down.
-Metro station right around the corner.
Metro and bus stations right outside the door!
Other Things to Note
-There is a convenience store and fresh produce shop 2 and 3 doors down from the apartment.
-Grocery store down the street.
1. Have a great time during your stay!
2. Have respect for the neighbors. We don't care what time you come in or out, just don't be too loud if its past 23:00 (11:00pm).
3. Be respectful of the apartment, the furniture and appliances in the apartment the building
4. Save water and electricity whenever possible.
5. Turn off lights when you leave a room.
6. Check-out is at 13:00 (1:00pm) so please check out on time.
7. Please notify us of any problems or concerns you have during your stay so we can fix them immediately.
About the Host, Ashley
Come stay with us and make yourself at home! We are a happy, fun, and easygoing couple who have hosted people from all over the world. Our goal is to make sure that our guests have the most comfortable and enjoyable stay possible.
We have hosted over 500 people and we look forward to hosting many more!