About this listing
Great location in a hip, diverse neighborhood with lots of bars and restaurants. Apt includes luxury amenities that others don't have: dishwasher, laundry, and balcony. You won't regret being my guest. Happy travels!
1 bedroom apt w/balcony in Bed Stuy! Queen bed with fresh linen and desk in bedroom. Full kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, dishwasher, quality pots, pans, and silverware. Bathroom includes full tub and shower, newly renovated and spacious. Laundry in basement available for small fee. HDTV, Wifi, Netflix, and surround sound. Large reading library available for gentle use. Steps to great restaurants, shops, grocery stores, and bars (see my guidebook for details). Very comfortable accommodations! Ask for discounted rate for stays over 7 days!
If you require an early check-in, there is a $20 fee payable upon your arrival.
Balcony, Laundry Room
Interaction with Guests
Available by phone and email anytime. Depending on your arrival, I may or may not greet you.
See guidebook for details.
Blocks away from G and C trains. B44 bus steps away from entrance and B52 on corner. Two subway stops away from Barclays and Atlantic Terminal. Less than 10 minutes to Williamsburg, Fort Greene, Clinton Hill, and 20 minutes to Manhattan. Convenient street parking.
•CHECK-IN IS AT 3:00 PM | CHECK-OUT IS AT 12:00 PM
It is your responsibility to contact me to coordinate your check in and check out so that someone can be available to be at the building to give you the keys and retrieve the keys from you. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.
Please be respectful and adhere to the posted check in and check out times. I pride myself in providing guests a very clean apartment, so please be respectful and allow me the time to provide a clean apartment. When I can provide an early check in or late check out I will but when someone is checking out and in on the same day, that is very difficult, so please confirm an early check in or late check out in advance rather than showing up early unannounced or not leaving by noon.
•Under no circumstances should you leave or enter the apt without locking the front door. The main entrance to building locks automatically so there is no need to lock it. Lost keys will incur a fee of $50.00, due at check-out.
• The apartment will be delivered clean and sanitized upon check-in, including fresh linens and towels. It will not be cleaned again until after you check-out. You are responsible for cleaning up after yourself during your stay. So if you drop a lot of crumbs or spill something, please clean it up. If you make a mess in the stove or the microwave, please clean it up.
•If you arrive with more people than indicated on your itinerary, you will be denied access to the apartment unless you are prepared to immediately pay via cash or credit card for any extra guests.
• Check-Out is by 12:00 PM unless otherwise coordinated with me. I WILL NEED TO INSPECT THE APARTMENT AT THE TIME OF CHECK-OUT. If you are not ready to check-out by noon, and you have not coordinated this with me in advance, you will be charged a late check-out fee of $25.00 per guest. If I have to remove and store your belongings to ready the apartment for the next guest, that will incur an additional fee of $25.00 per day. It is very important that you check-out by noon out of respect for the guest that may be checking-in the same day of your check-out. In this scenario, I only have a limited amount of time to clean the entire apartment after you check-out.
•NO SMOKING in the apartment. You may smoke on the balcony but please do not litter your cigarette butts on the premises or any neighboring premise.
• PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE THE AIR CONDITIONERS RUNNING WHILE YOU ARE AWAY FROM THE APARTMENT. The rental rate is very competitive for all the amenities I provide. Thus, please turn off all lights and television when leaving the apartment.
• MOVING FURNITURE: If you need to rearrange the furniture, please pick it up when moving. Damages to any property will be addressed with Airbnb. Also, you must arrange the furniture back in it's original position before checking out.
• NYC recycles. I have placed blue plastic bags for your recyclables (plastic, gas, metal, paper), clear plastic bags for paper trash, and white plastic trash bags for all other trash in cabinet under the sink. If the trash and recyclables become full during your stay, please empty it by taking your garbage to the basement trash receptacles.
• Luggage or other items can't block common areas of the building. This is a fire safety hazard; it keeps us all safe.
• Any damaged or missing property will be reported to Airbnb for further action.