About This Listing
Peaceful and quiet flat to rent entirely renovated, located in the city center of Avignon.
The flat is ideally located during Avignon's festival in July, 2 minutes walking from the Place de l'horloge, and les Halles in the Vieux Sextier street.
The flat is composed of:
- 1 sofa (that can make a double-bed), 1 double-bed, and 1 single matress
- 1 small kitchen, with a microwave, a cooktop, a kettle, a toaster, a fridge, a table and a washing machine
- a small bathroom with 1 shower, 1 toilet and a washbasin
- a small courtyard which brings light and enables a quiet place.
Sheets ar provided for 10€. Towels are provided for 5€ each, and water and electricity are included.
The flat is on the 1rst floor.
The amount of the rent is:
- 450€ for a week, 1600€ for a month in July
- 380€ for a week, 1000€ for a month in August.
We kindly ask you to give 50% of the amount to book the flat (bank transfer).
The amount of the guarantee will be 30% of the total amount when you check-in. We'll give you this aount back when you check-out.
We look forward to hearing from you soon if you need more details.
Une caution d'un montant égal à 50% du loyer vus sera demandée lors de l'état des lieux.
Nous vous demandons de ne pas créer de nuisances sonores par respect pour les voisins.
Audrey is a very lovely hostess. She helped us with local information and even called a taxi for us. Her accommodation is well situated and cute. We appreciated being able to sit outside. Would recommend to friends! Thank you
Audrey was a really attentive and kind hostess, helped us with every thing we needed. Also, the apartment is cozy and wide, a little dark, thou. The location is perfect! Recommended!