About this listing
The villa is part of a gated community in a beautiful residential area surrounded by masques shrubland in front of the clear and quite mediterranean sea. It is an oasis of tranquillity and wellbeing, ideal for family or group of friends. There is no access to outside people. It is located a few steps from the beach and has a private parking spot reserved for the guest of the villa. The house can host 7-8 people. There are two bathrooms, 2 queen bedrooms, one room with single bed, a second room with 2 twin beds, and a single bed on a loft area.
Kitchen is full equipped with everything you need to cook your meal and use BBQ outdoors. There is washing machine and dishwasher. In the back of the villa (courtyard) there is an additional shower, very convenient during the summer time with a nice view on the garden. There is also a peaceful tanning area next to the patio, equipped with chairs and tanning bed. Beaches are five minutes away (walking) and are strictly reserved to resident of the gated community. There are three unguarded beaches, and two others beaches are closer to the harbor and restaurant/bar.
The village is only 30 minutes away by car from Olbia airport and overlooks the amazing island of Tavolara and Molara. The water around the island is a popular spot for scuba diving and it is part of a seashore reserve. Costa Corallina offers rental boat service at the marina. There is a coffee shop and a restaurant and one of the beach has bar service, where you can also rent umbrella and beach chairs. Grocery store and different kind of shops are 5-10 minutes by car in the area of Porto San Paolo. People who would like to stay at Costa Corallina should consider to rent a car to experience the most from their stay in Sardinia. Public transportation are limited and difficult to access. If you like to explore the area near by, most of the beaches or cities needs to be reached by private transportation.
The place is extremely unique to chill out and relax, but at the same time you are close to many famous and typical places like Porto Rotondo, Porto Cervo, Porto Qualtu. Ideal for family and for a group of friends who are looking to get away and see one of the most beautiful sea side area of Italy!
Interaction with Guests
I try to get back to my guests questions as fast as I can. There is a person who live near by and supervise the place helping the guests with their needs.
The place is peaceful and private.
You might want to consider to rent a car to go grocery shopping or to the near by restaurants, beaches and market. There are no public transportation.
1. Smoking is allowed outside of units only. (patio/terrace or garden).
2. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of the Guest.
3. Guests are responsible for ensuring that the noise level in their apartment causes no disturbance to other Guests or to neighbors. No party please.
4. All of the apartments are insured for public liability to a maximum of $700,000. However, the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities due to the Guest's negligence or carelessness. The owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest. Guests shall take all reasonable precautions to protect their belongings and valuables.
5. The Guest is responsible for keeping the property and all furnishings in good order
6. The Guest shall be responsible for ensuring that appliances are only used for their intended purposes.
7. PETS are permitted only with prior approval.
8. Parking: Parking is limited to one vehicle per apartment unless arranged otherwise with management. Vehicles are to be parked in the designated parking areas only (parking spot villa 122). No campers are allowed inside the gated community.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. For long-term stays, housekeeping is optional every two weeks. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not provide beach towels. The Guest is responsible for the safe return of any linen taken from the apartment.
10. Water and Septic: The apartments are on a well and septic systems. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If the Guest's use of the septic system causes it to clog, the Guest will be charged the costs arising from the repair of the system.
11.Electricity: Please do not overload the outlets with too many appliances or gadgets, the electricity can trip. It is important that you DO NOT USE the oven at the same time of the laundry machine or anything that can absorb too much electricity. We suggest to do laundry at night time to avoid any inconvenient. Please attempt to simply reset the circuit breaker. If it doesn't work, email or call us at the emergency number.
Please be respectful
Hi! My name is Beatrice and I come from Italy. I live in NYC and I am a physical therapist. I love running and I'm addicted to traveling.
Come to see some of the most exciting places in Sardinia. I promise I will take care of you and my family will make your stay fantastic. Since I discovered Airbnb, I've been always going around as a host of this great community! I hope you will do the same