About This Listing
Villa Naga Green room features local artist Davina Stevens whose dramatic black and white painting hangs behind the bed,with Malaysian artist Ivan Lam's dramatic Japanese Lovers on the wall.
Green room is completed:
- The King size of King Koil bed
- a style of mosquito net that covers the bed
- Bose I Pod dock
- ceiling fan
- Wi-fi internet access in the room
- The ensuite bathroom has a green terrazzo bathtub featured on the back cover of Bali House
- Hot and cold indoor shower with quality of shampoo,conditioner,bath gel and soap
- a working desk
- the room is facing to the sun rise with grass and lemon grass garden in the front
The swimming pool is 4 meters x 18 meters would be shared with other staying guests.Pool sundeck with canopy and mattresses on the Bali style mat and completed with pool side table.
The staffs would greatly to serve your daily breakfast ( included ),lunch and dinner is grocery.
They also could organize your needs such as:
- in house massage ( massage table provided )
- Yoga teacher
- outside spa
- Half and full day tour
and others interesting activities.
There are few restaurants,shops,galleries within walking distance from the villa.
Local taxi driver would charge you with reasonable rate to go to Ubud town which is 5 minutes drive and for your daily tour.
Villa rate inclusions:
- 1x airport transfer
- daily breakfast
- refreshment and fruits basket during the arrival
- once complimentary dinner
We hope you could have a good time to stay with us as our valued guest
We need a copy of passport for guest registration
About the Host, Ketut
My name is Ketut Suwitra,I am living in a small and beautiful village of Payogan,Ubud,Bali.I have been working on tourism since 1994 and now I am working as a villa manager at Villa Naga Ubud.I am very reliable person,easy going and love to serve by friendship.