2 guests1 bedroom1 bed0 baths
Check yourself in with the lockbox.
* Affordable maison de village, newly renovated in February 2018
* Historical centre of chic, magnificent Uzès - 2 minute walk from Place aux Herbes
* Rare views of towers of Uzès
* Accommodates 1-3
* Also ideal for extended stays
Unavailable: Smoke detector
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide detector
The host hasn't reported smoke or carbon monoxide detectors on the property.
You’ll have the space to yourself and will only share it with those you’re traveling with.
1 queen bed
1 sofa bed
Based in Copenhagen, Denmark, I work as an editor and writer. Taking my cue from Airbnb's recommendations, the five things I couldn't live without are probably my communication devices, books, music, travel - and the people and animals I love, of course. Favourite book:…
Languages: English, Français, Deutsch, Português
Response rate: 50%
Response time: within a day
Always communicate through AirbnbTo protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Airbnb website or app.
Things to keep in mind
Check-in: After 2PM
Self check-in with lockbox
You must also acknowledge
- Security Deposit - if you damage the home, you may be charged up to $113