This flat is located in the heart of Alfama, one of the most typical neighborhoods of Lisbon. It is a cozy and pleasant space suitable for a single person or a couple.
Wi Fi Internet incluted and LCD TV available where you can use for free during your stay.
Kitchen is fully equipped with stove, oven, fridge, washing machine and dishwasher.
Clean sheets and towels are also provided.
There are free city maps for lisbon, you are welcome to use it to help find your way around.
The flat does not face the street directly, which provides a relaxing atmosphere to sleep.
The apartment is located along the line of the tram 28 (Europe's most famous tram). Take the tram and enjoy a long walk through the hills and narrow streets of Lisbon, passing through various places of interest.
Alfama's Highlights are just a few steps away:
- Feira da Ladra, that literally means “Thieves Market”, is the oldest market in Lisbon that still takes place nowadays. Everything can be found at reduced prices, such as clothes, military uniforms, ceramics, glass, office items, old coins, vinyl's, cd' s, footwear, photographs, furniture and everything else imagination can conceive (1 minute walk);
- Visit the Church of São Vicente de Fora (1 minute walk) and the Panteão Nacional (5 minutes walk);
- At the Viewpoints of Portas do Sol, Santa Luzia, Graça and Senhora do Monte, contemplate the beauty of the river Tejo and the city of Lisbon;
- Admire the beautiful view of the Castle of São Jorge and of the Lisbon's Cathedral;
- Visit the Museum of Fado, a place to find out more about this form of musical expression full of tradition and so markedly Portuguese;
- There's plenty of Restaurants, Cafes and other retail just around the corner, like Carvoeiro or ti Natercia;
- Enjoy the many terraces in the evening and immerse yourself in the fantastic and magical colors of the sundown;
- Be sure to stop in the numerous craft stores and art galleries nearby;
- During the month of June, enjoy the popular festivities of San Antonio at the sound of traditional music and taste the famous Portuguese sardines, typical dish of the city.
There are several buses and trams, although you can easily walk to the main points of the city.
How to get here from the Airport ? Easy! Take the Metro (underground) to Santa Apólonia station. From there it's only a 10 min walk. Depending on how much luggage you are carrying you can also take the Taxi from there.
Please respect the other residents within the building. Make as minimal noise as possible after
23:00. Try to keep the apartment the same way you found and please absolutely no smoking.
Finally have fun and enjoy our beautiful city.
Thanks a lot.
Uns hat die Wohnung sehr gefallen: super ordentlich, das Wichtigste war vorhanden und die Lage ist einfach unschlagbar!
Pedro war jederzeit erreichbar und hat uns in vielen Dingen geholfen!
Wir würden die Wohnung auf jeden Fall weiterempfehlen.
Appartement tout à fait conforme au descriptif, fonctionnel, calme et idéalement situé dans le quartier de l'Alfama.
En montant sur la terrasse, belle vue sur Lisbonne.
Au pied de l'appartement, le célèbre tramway 28 qui nous emmène dans les autres quartiers.
Pedro nous a fourni tous les renseignements demandés avant le séjour, l'accueil par sa maman a été parfait et il a continué à prendre de nos nouvelles tout au long de notre séjour.
Nous recommandons déjà cet appartement à tous nos amis.
The place was wonderful. Clean and tidy, and welcoming. Really well provided for. The shower was perfect and the bed was big and comfy. The view from the terrace on the top of the building is stupendous!
Getting the key was super easy and there were no hassles the entire time we stayed.
Transport is amazingly simple with the tram running directly outside, and yet there's no noise and the place is beautifully quiet. So nice to come back to to recharge after a day of seeing beautiful Lisbon. There are lots of great little coffee shops and mini-restaurants/eateries nearby.
Generally the place is incredible and we were sad to leave. Highly recommended.
L'appartement est bien situé dans un quartier très sympa en centre ville, le tramway passe juste devant la porte .
Accueil chaleureux et serviable
Pedro e sua família foram absolutamente encantadores. Fizeram com que nossa estadia em Lisboa fosse melhor impossível. O apartamento é ainda melhor que na descrição e foto. Impecavelmente limpo. Perfeito para quem deseja conhecer Lisboa a pé. Supermercados e pastelarias há cerca de 10 min. Do ap. Pudemos conhecer bem a cidade. Alfama nos pareceu ser o lugar mais "Lisboeta" e conveniente para hospedagem. Certamente se voltarmos a Portugal regressaremos a esta jóia de apartamento.
Had a great stay here. The apartment was very clean and tidy and had all the facilities needed as well as fast wifi. The location was great and close to loads of restaurants and bars. Pedro was really helpful and gave us helpful tips on where to go and what to do. We arrived really late, after midnight but this was no problem for him and he met us there and showed us round. Good communication as well in the run up to the stay, just what you need to be put you at ease. All in all an excellent stay.
Great Host! The flat is perfectly situated in Alfama and is well equipped with all necessary stuff. And his Mum,....lovely. Book and enjoy!
I'm Pedro and I have a beautiful flat in the middle of Alfama: Lisbon's oldest and most typical neighbourhood were the demonstrations of friendship and good neighborliness is daily. Alfama itself with is old buildings and alleys gives you an impression that you are in the medieval village inside the city of Lisbon.
I started sharing my apartment it turns out that I really enjoy doing it. Many people stay inhere only for a few days. The result was the oportunity to meet people from other places from all over the world, so meeting other cultures is something that I started to admire and enjoy sharing may culture and provide tips of where to go and what to see that my guests can't find easily in tourist guides so you could feel in Lisbon like a real "lisboeta" ;-) I am friendly and easy going. Travel is one of my favorite things, I had been in Budapest, Brasil, London, France and I had simply enjoyed :)
Come to visit Lisbon!