About this listing
This flat is located in the heart of Alfama, one of the most typical neighborhoods of Lisbon. It is a cozy and pleasant space suitable for a single person or a couple.
Wi Fi Internet incluted and LCD TV available where you can use for free during your stay.
Kitchen is fully equipped with stove, oven, fridge, washing machine and dishwasher.
Clean sheets and towels are also provided.
There are free city maps for lisbon, you are welcome to use it to help find your way around.
The flat does not face the street directly, which provides a relaxing atmosphere to sleep.
The apartment is located along the line of the tram 28 (Europe's most famous tram). Take the tram and enjoy a long walk through the hills and narrow streets of Lisbon, passing through various places of interest.
Alfama's Highlights are just a few steps away:
- Feira da Ladra, that literally means “Thieves Market”, is the oldest market in Lisbon that still takes place nowadays. Everything can be found at reduced prices, such as clothes, military uniforms, ceramics, glass, office items, old coins, vinyl's, cd' s, footwear, photographs, furniture and everything else imagination can conceive (1 minute walk);
- Visit the Church of São Vicente de Fora (1 minute walk) and the Panteão Nacional (5 minutes walk);
- At the Viewpoints of Portas do Sol, Santa Luzia, Graça and Senhora do Monte, contemplate the beauty of the river Tejo and the city of Lisbon;
- Admire the beautiful view of the Castle of São Jorge and of the Lisbon's Cathedral;
- Visit the Museum of Fado, a place to find out more about this form of musical expression full of tradition and so markedly Portuguese;
- There's plenty of Restaurants, Cafes and other retail just around the corner, like Carvoeiro or ti Natercia;
- Enjoy the many terraces in the evening and immerse yourself in the fantastic and magical colors of the sundown;
- Be sure to stop in the numerous craft stores and art galleries nearby;
- During the month of June, enjoy the popular festivities of San Antonio at the sound of traditional music and taste the famous Portuguese sardines, typical dish of the city.
There are several buses and trams, although you can easily walk to the main points of the city.
How to get here from the Airport ? Easy! Take the Metro (underground) to Santa Apólonia station. From there it's only a 10 min walk. Depending on how much luggage you are carrying you can also take the Taxi from there.
Please respect the other residents within the building. Make as minimal noise as possible after
23:00. Try to keep the apartment the same way you found and please absolutely no smoking.
Finally have fun and enjoy our beautiful city.
Thanks a lot.
Una casa perfetta!! Centralissima (nell'Alfama), completamente arredata e pulitissima grazie alla mamma di Pedro, una signora veramente simpatica!
Assolutamente da provare, praticamente a un passo dalla fermata del Tram 28 (bellissimo il passaggio nel vicoletto) e di fronte a uno dei ristoranti più caratteristici e buoni della città!
Panorama senza fiato dalla terrazza: potevamo rimanerci ore!!
Pedro sempre d'aiuto e disponibilissimo!!!
Da tornarci, senza pensarci due volte!!
Avant même que j ai ouvert la porte de mon taxi, la Maman de Pedro m' attendait tous sourires. Accueil des plus aimable explications complètes sur touts les détails pouvant m'être utilespour mon séjoour.
Que demander de plus ? c' était plus qu' agréable. Merci
Thank you so much to Pedro, the apartment is lovely, exactly the same as shown. There is also a great view! We felt so confortable and the welcome was amazing.
Pedro has a personal guide and map for Lisboa, Alfama and also food, it is well written and very helpful for our week end !
I recommend, it is a 5 stars place to spend a lovely time in Lisboa !
Thank you again Pedro !!!
Sophie and Annie
Nous avons été très bien reçu.
Le logement était très propre et correspondait parfaitement à nos attentes, ainsi qu'aux photos et à sa description.
EXCELLENT location!!! Nice clean and cozy, everything you need. Pedro and his mother were so accommodating, he went the extra mile to text with us while we were trying to figure out public transport. Would highly recommend to anyone traveling to Lisbon!
Superb location in Alfama surrounded by eclectic bars and restaurants, this modern functional little pad is ideal for a couple. Good wi-fi, quiet and cool despite no a/c and hot weather. We loved it.
Pedro was a great host. He had some great tips and lots of helpful information about the city printed out. The apartment was perfectly situated and we had a great time staying at his place.
About the Host, Pedro
I'm Pedro and I have a beautiful flat in the middle of Alfama: Lisbon's oldest and most typical neighbourhood were the demonstrations of friendship and good neighborliness is daily. Alfama itself with is old buildings and alleys gives you an impression that you are in the medieval village inside the city of Lisbon.
I started sharing my apartment it turns out that I really enjoy doing it. Many people stay inhere only for a few days. The result was the oportunity to meet people from other places from all over the world, so meeting other cultures is something that I started to admire and enjoy sharing may culture and provide tips of where to go and what to see that my guests can't find easily in tourist guides so you could feel in Lisbon like a real "lisboeta" ;-) I am friendly and easy going. Travel is one of my favorite things, I had been in Budapest, Brasil, London, France and I had simply enjoyed :)
Come to visit Lisbon!